Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,211 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (59860 Views)

Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by FaniDan(f): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=olabrad post=62279047]

It is not Mariam, it is Miriam. They are two different things. You are referring to it, yet you don't even know the difference. This shows the deep level of ignorance that rules the lives of you so-called Pentecostal Christians. I doubt if you had ever opened the Bible to read the story personally; you just heard it and started propagating it in utter, annoying ignorance.

For your information, Mariam Wrongfully accused Moses... so the judgement she received was unavoidable.

Is freeze accusing these pastorprenuers wrongfully?

So, brother, stop fooling yourself. Moses isn't the same as our pastorpreneurs.

Prove yourself by showing in the Bible where Jesus collected tithe instead of threatening yourself with your half-baked Bible knowledge.I was using it to threaten myself, just an advice leave the church and men of God alone and if there progress annoys you go hug transformer
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Trustme2(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tithe or no Tithe issue with men of God started with the ostentatious lifestyle being lived by the men of God. Even God subscribes to a moderate lifestyle. How would you as a man of God have so much in wealth attached to your family and name alone while you're yet to make all your members millionaires also. Christ will never do that. We must learn to live a lifestyle similar to that of Christ
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by somehow: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
What's with this diversional comment? The thread is on tithe and not seeds. Discuss the topic.

Did anyone force you to fast for them? So Jesus that fasted for 40 days and not should request for what in return? So Salvation or prayers/fasting is now by how much you can pay?

Stick to the topic.
pascal558:
where most of u get it wrng is that u dnt knw d difference btwn tithe and seeds....Most pastors live on seeds nt tithes...A persn cn sow seeds worth millions nd that is rare in tithe...So freeze is really clueless like suleman said,cos these pastors fast and pray for people who get results and appreciate with huge seeds nd sum1 cums here to abuse them for their labourHave u ever fasted a day 4 any of ur member,r d beggers u claim should recieve d tithes??Pastors starve themselves for members to get result nd when the appreciat,freeze starts barking...Listen to that guy at ur own peril
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by pascal558(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
somehow:
What's with this diversional comment? The thread is on tithe and not seeds. Discuss the topic.

Did anyone force you to fast for them? So Jesus that fasted for 40 days and not should request for what in return? So Salvation or prayers/fasting is now by how much you can pay?

Stick to the topic.
Am just trying to tel people like u that tink that tithe is d only money entering into d church 4geting that seeds buy private jets,cars nd others nt sum litte 10% ....Nd as 4 the fasting aspect i wont reply u cos u just told me that u nt worth it!
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by somehow: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mr Man, I am not here to discuss what enters church pocket or not, I'm here to discuss the scam of the modern day tithe which is unscriptural and unchristian.

Until you show me where Jesus paid tithe or collected tithe, all you have typed so far are your opinions based on no tangible biblical facts.

The rest of your comments are irrelevant to this topic.

Until then, I am not cut in for such diversional discourse.
pascal558:
Am just trying to tel people like u that tink that tithe is d only money entering into d church 4geting that seeds buy private jets,cars nd others nt sum litte 10% ....Nd as 4 the fasting aspect i wont reply u cos u just told me that u nt worth it!
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by pascal558(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
somehow:
Mr Man, I am not here to discuss what enters church pocket or not, I'm here to discuss the scam of the modern day tithe which is unscriptural and unchristian.

Until you show me where Jesus paid tithe or collected tithe, all you have typed so far are you opinions based on no tangible biblical facts.

Until then, I am not cut in for such diversional discourse.
FYI am nt here to convince anyone to start tighting cos they cn use Jesus as defence nd sn they wnt tithe too.Bt hwmany of u have decidf nt to give birth r have sex too cos the bible never recorded where Jesus did that!!Have come to notice humans they only support what favours them,if it was stated in d old testament that every church member should recieve a million naira daily,many of u would have supported it regardless of what Jesus did!!!Lastly am nt in support of those pastors living flashy lives bt let God b d judge simple!
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by somehow: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Better you don't derail then.
pascal558:
FYI am nt here to convince anyone to start tighting cos they cn use Jesus as defence nd sn they wnt tithe too.Bt hwmany of u have decidf nt to give birth r have sex too cos the bible never recorded where Jesus did that!!Have come to notice humans they only support what favours them,if it was stated in d old testament that every church member should recieve a million naira daily,many of u would have supported it regardless of what Jesus did!!!Lastly am nt in support of those pastors living flashy lives bt let God b d judge simple!
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by olabrad: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=FaniDan post=62310590][/quote]

You can imagine. Dead soul that will end up in hell fire. And this one too will claim he has Holy Spirit. The fool doesn't even know the difference between Mariam And Miriam. Useless empty shell calling himself a Christian. And this one too will want to preach to sinners. What exactly will you even preach about? Looks like you need deliverance and salvation more than the people you call sinners. Empty idiotic fool.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by olabrad: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
FaniDan:
OK Mr Bible, thanks for the correction. What is his own with church. If we are not complaining he shouldn't for us

What should be the guide of your faith if you are a genuine Christian? Is it what Jesus said and did or what your pastor says and does?

You are the ones attacking Catholics for doing contrary to the teaching of Jesus. But here you are also doing contrary to the teachings of Jesus. Aren't you bunch of empty hypocrites?

I hope you can now see that you lack moral justification to accuse Catholics or Celestial church or Jehovah's witnesses because you too are not different.

And you haven't pointed out where it is written in the Bible that Jesus or the apostles collected tithe. As far as you are concerned, it is right since someone called a pastor says it right.

It is clear you aren't worshiping God; you are worshipping a pastor, a mortar human that is subject to like passion like you.

Is that why you became a Christian? To worship a pastor?

Have you asked yourself if what you are doing is acceptable to Jesus or not? Or it doesn't matter as long as your pastor approves it?

I'm sure you will also commit murder if your pastor says you should do it.

You are an empty Christian. A Christian without any traceable spiritual substance.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by compujyde: 12:59am On Nov 13, 2017
ephraimlongkat:
[
rubbish, I tot he was going to give a Bible verse.

Just look at how rude your reply is. Same goes for many I came across. Is this what Social Media has turn many of us to? Someone even told the Pastor to shut up. Na wa for our generation o.

Meanwhile, I'm not his member nor do I know him. But he spoke so intelligently yet he said he's not really replying Daddy Freeze. So I guess if he were to reply reply D. Freeze, he would have quoted lots of scriptures you might not even bother reading despite your desire.

I believe D. Freeze is a trained journalist for him to qualify as OAP and certainly a Pastor should have no business toying with his field or making a mockery of it even if the law isn't exactly against such. Same way, D. Freeze didn't do well by dabbling into what he is not known to do on a daily basis even if he has an idea.

He could even boast of leading a revolt because of the leniency of Christianity, which can never be tried with Islam. If he believe strongly that Christians shouldn't pay tithe as he as portrayed all along, decorum demands that he use his position as OAP to conduct private interviews/debate with Christian leaders, fully conscious of the fact that he's delving into some people's faith. And not all take their faith lightly. Some hallows it so much despite not being a pastor.

As per the subject of tithing, we Christians worship God using various medium. Tithing is one of them. (Malachi 3:10) It's a sacred act. It's different from alms giving to the poor. While Pastors are those to receive it on God's behalf, we don't need to bother on how they dispense it. Let's allow God to be the judge of that while we get fulfilled within us that we've fulfilled one of our acts of worship. Daniel's friends said even if God will not save them, they would not do otherwise (bow to any image). Same attitude we should have concerning our tithes but God is always faithful to reward our finances or equivalents.

So we are not really the sheep of any pastor but of Jesus, the Lord Himself.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
I think it's all down to what one believes. I wouldn't dream of going against a man of God. Let God do that, it ain't my place.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by glorhee: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
where are those ignorant men that are condeming men of God, funny enough its those people that dont pay tithe that are supporting this saying most. can your tithe in a year buy the man of God a bicycle talkless of private jet.

o ye men that dont have a stand in Christ.. Isn't it obvious that endtime is near and people would start bringing false doctrines. See, I pity your conditions. If old testament was not important it wouldn't be in the bible, mal 3:10-11
prov 3:9-10 Jesus did not need to collect tithe because he never had a church, he came as an evangelist to preach Himself. Reinhard Bonnke came to Nigeria to preach the gospel, did he collect money from you? instead he gave freely what God has bestowed *note also- no church attached

So I expect to see a post by Men of wisdom and understanding not ignorant men who claim they know sth meanwhile they dont know JACK!

I love you but God loves you more
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
VULCAN:
You are very lazy mentally.

A quick Google search would have informed you that she has sold 450 million books.

Is that not enough to become a dollar billionaire at £2 per book?

Lol ODE.

Give olodo wifi connection and small data and he go dey do like say na him papa invent google.

Do you know what PUBLISHING is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.