Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (37494 Views)

How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv / Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Chukazu: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2017
ayibaba:
I bleep all the girls I had the chance to in camp umunna, bende abia state it was fun and the crazy life continued a during my ppa

so you are responsible for the high rate of unwanted pregnancy in that stateundecided

1 Like

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Bibi294(f): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2017
BAILMONEY:
HOWS GOKE7 ITS BEEN LONG I HEARD FROM HIM
O don't understand u
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by cutesimplycalm(f): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2017
ReubenE:

Troublesome you can say, but the experience was awesome perhaps the best during my service year.

AJIMOBI HALL was more than a crowd, it was a multitude....
LOL... wat yr was dat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by greypencils: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2017
Had a girl before NYSC...broke up eight months after NYSC
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Skmoda360(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2017
fatymore:
Don't know yet
are you a PCM?
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2017
ayibaba:
I bleep all the girls I had the chance to in camp umunna, bende abia state it was fun and the crazy life continued a during my ppa
hahhahah umuna was also my camp cool cool cool much respect from the hills of Umuna bende

1 Like

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
I had a wonderful relationship with my girlfriend, that I already had plans that she'd meet my parents after Nysc. the trouble started in camp, then a visit to her was magical till she abandoned me in her lodge to meet a guy he already told me about. he claimed he's sick and wanted to give him something to eat. ( I still wished I didn't agree to that) After that came the problem and she called it quit.

I dunno what happened, or how it happened. but I lost her to NYSC
sorry bro... Shit happens... So what have you learnt concerning that grin
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by PMWSpirit(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2017
slyrone:
oloshi
For all the right reasons, abeg why the hell will i disturb myself chasing after a corper like me, wheni know most of them are products of living couples life while in school. Most of them na condemn product. Better to smash locals anyway, the sweet , better , raw and appreciative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by ReubenE(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2017
cutesimplycalm:

LOL... wat yr was dat?
2014 Batch B
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Temmytea70(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2017
ReubenE:

2014 Batch B

2014/2015 batch C

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Angel1696: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2017
mind was cool as I was the national President of one of the juicy CDS with over 100 girls and former beauty queen that treated me good but she sold me out thank I did not die and I have to come back and continue where I stop with my then girlfriend but still single now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Kendrick80(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2017
ReubenE:

That Hall was my best experience in NYSC, cuz my PPA had more firewalls than the devil's bedroom. With a wailing principal and jealous teachers, the school was hell
Damn 2bad...was ur ppa in IB?
My principal was friendly and the teachers too,I really enjoyed my stay there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by ReubenE(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2017
Temmytea70:

2014/2015 batch C
Then, you were my younger brother....lolz
You know what I mean, when you newly arrive your PPA.

It was all fun
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by ReubenE(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2017
Kendrick80:

Damn 2bad...was ur ppa in IB?
My principal was friendly and the teachers too,I really enjoyed my stay there
Mine was not IB. It was Ibarapa East LGA, Eruwa town
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by romefe: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
femidejulius:
That woman I started relationship with during NYSC is today my wife and mother of my children.
God bless you. It would have been a waste of service year if I did not respected my posting to Sokoto. First week on camp, I saw a female copper and with a single action I pronounce her my wife. She, friends and other coppers look at me as a joke. A year after we married and I am happy of marrying a true friend. Just no what you want and go for it

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by GOFRONT(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Durin my Nysc, the relationship btw me and my bae Crashed......because of Corper Tina that always want to bleep all day and Night.....

Now my bae is gone, Tina is gone and i hav moved on
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by elderhimself(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
any relationship that survives after NYSC is a Bleep*ng miracle !!!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by BAILMONEY: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bibi294:

O don't understand u
I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ABANDON YOUR BIBIDEAR HANDLE
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by fatymore(f): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Skmoda360:

are you a PCM?
yes..next year batch though
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Skmoda360(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
fatymore:
yes..next year batch though
im going with this batch B this month.
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Chukazu:

so you are responsible for the high rate of unwanted pregnancy in that stateundecided

Lol

1 Like

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahhahah gyrating was also my camp cool cool cool much respect from the hills of Umuna bende
same to u brother
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Beedude(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
bjhaid:
Sharp man, those ladies are damn smart, dey chop from a guy and move to the next one
Even when u are collecting same allawee,na still u go dey pay 4 hair and other things. Guys need to wiseup during dose years if not. hmmm
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Flashh: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
biacan:
Why won't she misbehave when you not being serious
How did you reach the conclusion that I was the person who was at fault, and not being serious?

I ain't a player in relationship either.
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by fatymore(f): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Skmoda360:

im going with this batch B this month.
safe trip
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by KingSango(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
wintersnow:

Troopers?? Yhu mean corpers right?

Yes Corpers. I will post it correctly from now on. Thanks for that correction. I am here to help the corpers gain livelihood and establish families. I have many solutions to help you. You must listen, my ancestors are Dr. Booker T. Washington, my great uncle built Tusgekee Institution it was so powerful the Elites murdered him. Dr. Washington taught the students discipline, to build their own buildings, grow their own food, make shoes and clothes. They had a cadet academy and a business association that provided internships and income for those who graduated. I will post some solutions for you corpers so you can gain leadership opportunities. I seek nothing but to see each and every youth find fulfilment.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Skmoda360(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
fatymore:
safe trip
thanks ma'am........
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Kendrick80(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
ReubenE:

Mine was not IB. It was Ibarapa East LGA, Eruwa town

Damn....I think I heard abt dat place 1 time.
Anyways whr d chicks on point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by idfranco43(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nawa ooooooooooooooooooo, NYSC don turn hotel
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by ImYourJude(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Same state, same camp. Hmm. That was some real luck, even though I'm sure one of you influenced it.
Yea we both did

1 Like

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by ReubenE(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kendrick80:

Damn....I think I heard abt dat place 1 time.
Anyways whr d chicks on point?
Locals, NO
Corpers, YES
Polytechnic girls, Average
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by emmyN(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
After NYSC we are good to go our separate ways grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oluwole Adetiran Is Dead! NYSC Anthem Composer Dies At 75 / How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.