Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (37680 Views)

How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv / Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Spaxon(f): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
pesinfada:
why?
I didn't do nothing
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Spaxon:
I didn't do nothing
u promised me a call?
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Spaxon(f): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
pesinfada:
u promised me a call?
oh I'm sorry if I forgot.. I'm really sick..
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Spaxon:
oh I'm sorry if I forgot.. I'm really sick..
hardluck!!!
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Spaxon(f): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
pesinfada:
hardluck!!!
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Lilv(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Spaxon:

Hello dear,
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Spaxon:
is a pity.. ....#wishin u quick recovery.
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2017
biacan:
Why won't she misbehave when you not being serious
your dp is nice
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by REUBEN010(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2017
NYSC as a service year has different meanings to different individuals. It is considered to be a year of catching fun (flexing), developing human resources, applying for jobs, networking, earning income, preparing for professional exams etc. Enterprising ones use the service year to plan for life after service.
Many do come up with brilliant business ideas that they hope to implement after the service year. However, a major challenge is having the ability to put down such business ideas in writing/typing as a business plan or feasibility report for easier financing.
It is no news that most investors or financiers demand for a business plan or feasibility report to ascertain that such business ideas are technically feasible, economically viable and socially acceptable.
1. Do you need a bankable business plan/feasibility report for your business ideas?
2. Do you desire joining a network of entrepreneurs on whatsapp for 2 weeks intensive sessions on agribusiness management?
Contact us using your whatsapp contact to the phone number on the signature.
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Chuksmonika(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
PMWSpirit:
My relationship was basically sleeping with the locals. Nobody knew when i left sef.

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Emily22(m): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=Chuksmonika post=65667008][/quote]

Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by shammahyaro(f): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
So I met my boyfriend while I was in 100 level n he was in his finals.. we moved for 3 years now and he went for his service last year,he was always asking me to come to his place so during mid semester I took off and really enjoyed my stay at his place only for me to come back and a concerned friend of his started telling me how my boyfriend was dating three corpers and some nursing students he even told me that my own boo told him he was not just serving Nigeria but also girls... mehn I felt so defeated,the guy was like even if d girl ugly say my guy go tell am say hole na hole. And this is a guy that we are planning marriage.. this issue started last week. I will just leave him sha let him be doing
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Emily22(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2018
shammahyaro:
So I met my boyfriend while I was in 100 level n he was in his finals.. we moved for 3 years now and he went for his service last year,he was always asking me to come to his place so during mid semester I took off and really enjoyed my stay at his place only for me to come back and a concerned friend of his started telling me how my boyfriend was dating three corpers and some nursing students he even told me that my own boo told him he was not just serving Nigeria but also girls... mehn I felt so defeated,the guy was like even if d girl ugly say my guy go tell am say hole na hole. And this is a guy that we are planning marriage.. this issue started last week. I will just leave him sha let him be doing

You ve said it all,ur bf respected u enough to hide his bad stuff from u i.e if its true.
My mum ll say "d demon we know is better than the one we are about to know"
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by kadreeG7(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2018
advice needed.
Re: Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bibi294:
Mine is six month post nysc and it's still flourishing...
spotted

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.