Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? (2664 Views)

The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? / What Is The Highest Score Line You've Seen In The Dream League Game / What's The Most Dangerous Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by Spaxon(f): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yeah Yeah......

Y'ALL KNOW THAT AWKWARD MOMENT YOU HAVE TO TELL A LIE TO ESCAPE A PUNISHMENT...,

Be it in School ( secondary school lies were the best)
In the Office
In the Home.
Just anywhere.....,

Okay.....

I once transferred $200 from my Dad's Account when i needed Cash to purchase a Set of Jewelries... and later told him when he complained, that it might have been deducted for Account Maintenance... cheesy cheesy [s] lol I was broke cus school was in recess [/s]
I had deleted the Alert he later found out sha.....,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by Oledia(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lai Mohammed has already told the lies I needed to tell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by onward4life(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
In 1992 dat by year 2000 Nigeria would look like America.. in africa

Guy I see Nepa staff and enter ghost mode these days!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by sonikstargirl(f): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
i don't tell lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2017
sonikstargirl:
i don't tell lies
I guess this is the craziest lie you've ever told.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by sirjentul05(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Spaxon:
Yeah Yeah......

Y'ALL KNOW THAT AWKWARD MOMENT YOU HAVE TO TELL A LIE TO ESCAPE A PUNISHMENT...,

In the Office
In the Home.
Just anywhere.....,

Okay.....

I once transferred $200 from my Dad's Account when i needed Cash to purchase a Set of Jewelries... and later told him when he complained, that it might have been deducted for Account Maintenance... cheesy cheesy [s] lol I was broke cus school was in recess [/s]
I guess u wanted to say #200 naira cos dats wat we do use here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by CEtoO(f): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Don't know if its a crazy sha. As a new corps member posted to my ppa, i lied to my principal that i can't go to school because i was purging. In less than 5 minutes, he sent one of the teachers to get me drugs. Hmmmmmm. And d person he sent was like i must take it in his presence cos he heard i hate drugs.

Biko don't ask me if i took it or not, I'm still purging. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by Spaxon(f): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
sirjentul05:

I guess u wanted to say #200 naira cos dats wat we do use here

Lol, that was in Evanston
Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by Spaxon(f): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
CEtoO:
Don't know if its a crazy sha. As a new corps member posted to my ppa, i lied to my principal that i can't go to school because i was purging. In less than 5 minutes, he sent one of the teachers to get me drugs. Hmmmmmm. And d person he sent was like i must take it in his presence cos he heard i hate drugs.

Biko don't ask me if i took it or not, I'm still purging. Lol
mehn. That lie was well constructed

1 Like

Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by biodunjazz: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Spaxon:
Yeah Yeah......

In the Office
In the Home.
Just anywhere.....,

Okay.....

Spaxon or what are u called, you have just lied to us again.. It's in ur blood..

2 Likes

Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by Spaxon(f): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
biodunjazz:

Spaxon or what are u called, you have just lied to us again.. It's in ur blood..

that one isn't a lie
Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by sonikstargirl(f): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
naob:

I guess this is the craziest lie you've ever told.

nah... believe i don't lie, you can ask Buhari he know I'm always truthful grin
Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by Spaxon(f): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
sonikstargirl:

nah... believe i don't lie, you can ask Buhari he know I'm always truthful grin

*faints
Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by ChewingStick(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
I once had this landlord,

i was practically oweing him 5 months and he was planning on evicting me.

but as a sharp i wasnt ready to leave. not cos the appartment isnt good but cos he had this loose daughter who was all over me.

i got his daughter into giving me the money i paid him.

That day was the first time i saw a chick on an insane heat period, i gave her the "chris thing" like she always wanted"

as we just finished, i was seeing her off when her p.man came and rang my bell (only jah knows what he wanted)

but when he saw his dauther at my door.

i had to think fast

dont know how it came out from my mouth bt i said "she came to help me wash plate cos i have paid my rent"

2 Likes

Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by Spaxon(f): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChewingStick:
I once had this landlord,

i was practically oweing him 5 months and he was planning on evicting me.

but as a sharp i wasnt ready to leave. not cos the appartment isnt good but cos he had this loose daughter who was all over me.

i got his daughter into giving me the money i paid him.

That day was the first time i saw a chick on an insane heat period, i gave her the "chris thing" like she always wanted"

as we just finished, i was seeing her off when her p.man came and rang my bell (only jah knows what he wanted)

but when he saw his dauther at my door.

i had to think fast

dont know how it came out from my mouth bt i said "she came to help me wash plate cos i have paid my rent"
it's a miracle that you are still alive till today

1 Like

Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by ChewingStick(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spaxon:
it's a miracle that you are still alive till today

grin Miracle is an understatement
Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by Spaxon(f): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChewingStick:

grin Miracle is an understatement
want did he do na ?
Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by ChewingStick(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spaxon:
want did he do na ?
We reasoned like men. wink
Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by Spaxon(f): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChewingStick:

We reasoned like men. wink
na lie
Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by ChewingStick(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spaxon:
na lie
lol.. thats the more reason why i said it was more than a miracle.
like seriously, wetin you wan hear.
Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by Spaxon(f): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChewingStick:

lol.. thats the more reason why i said it was more than a miracle.

like seriously, wetin you wan hear.

I want to know
Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by chukxy: 2:58am On Dec 30, 2017
Spaxon:

I want to know

Hi Spaxon, I trust you are doing great. Could you please delete the qoute that has my email address in it as I am now getting spam mails as result of posting it? Many thanks in anticipation.
Re: What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? by Spaxon(f): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2017
chukxy:

Hi Spaxon, I got to post here so not to keep derailing the other thread. Hope you had a good night? Is like nairaland dm is not working properly since you could not see my dm. Could not see any of your contact after searching. If you don't mind, could you send me your whatsup detail to chukxy2004 @yahoo.com. Do have a great day ahead

Hi do have a great day ahead too

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Help Solve This Quantitative Reasoning Issue / How Many Animal Are In This Pics? / Sport Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.