Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Religion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion (1548 Views)

Religion / Religion Or Radicalism / Technology And Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion by plerom247: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Apostles Suleman and Pastor Adeboye are progressing in error and ignorance. They should stop manipulating God's children who have become helpless with their sense knowledge. All the practices from Adam to Moses has been ABOLISHED, including CIRCUMCISION that God told Abraham to practice as a sign of the covenant he entered with Abraham (Genesis 17:10-14). But read what Apostle Paul said about the very CIRCUMCISION that God commanded Abraham to keep. Galatians 5:2-4,6 KJV
Behold, I Paul say unto you, THAT IF YE BE CIRCUMCISED, CHRIST SHALL PROFIT YOU NOTHING. [3] For I testify again to every man THAT IS CIRCUMCISED, THAT HE IS A DEBTOR TO DO THE WHOLE LAW. [4] CHRIST IS BECOME OF NO EFFECT UNTO YOU, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. [6] FOR IN JESUS CHRIST NEITHER CIRCUMCISION AVAILETH ANY THING, NOR UNCIRCUMCISION; but faith which worketh by love" You are really a baby Christian. May God open your understanding. It is not Christ that Abolished the law, it was his death that abolished the law. Is tithe part of the gospel of Christ, did the Apostles paid tithe?. Romans 10:4 KJV
"FOR CHRIST IS THE END OF THE LAW for righteousness to every one that believeth". 2 Corinthians 3:13 KJV
"And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is ABOLISHED" Ephesians 2:15 KJV
"Having ABOLISHED in his flesh the enmity, even the LAW of COMMANDMENTS contained in ORDINANCES; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace" Hebrews 10:9 KJV
"Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. HE TAKETH AWAY THE FIRST, THAT HE MAY ESTABLISH THE SECOND". So, all these scriptures are just there for nothing? They've taken the place of the pharisees and Doctors of the law who killed the disciples for not living or practicing the law. I'm amazed at their shallow understanding of the bible. Religion has misled and blindfolded them.

(1) (Reply)

Has This Year, 2017 Been Fair To You Hitherto? / Pls Help I Have A Guy Who Needs A Security Job / Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.