Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo (31113 Views)

Your On-the-stop Errand Plug In Kigali Rwanda Ditto East Africa!!!!!!! / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living / Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by Angelanest: 5:42am On Nov 11, 2017
A man identified as Desmond Ejike who stays in Gwarimpa area of Abuja, has shared his inspiring story of how he started as an errand boy at a car stand in the FCT and now he is a car dealer with four vehicles at his stand. The man who is still on his way to the top - revealed how how he saved money as a messenger/errand boy to start his car selling business. Read below;

I started off by being an errand boy at this car stand. It wasn’t easy,there are days I go to bed on empty stomach. I refuse to give up because,most of the car dealers at our car stand also started off as errand boys and today they are car dealer.

There was a time I almost gave up on the struggle but I kept on holding on,gradually I was saving up some money,I deprived myself of my things,most especially I taught myself how to differentiate my wants from my needs and that discipline really helped me in achieving a lot.

Last year I did a business and I realized a good amount of money and I combined my savings to it, that was how started my car selling business. Today I have four cars in my car stand,gradually I will get to the top and where I want to be. -

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-reveals-became-car-dealer-errand-boy-abuja-photo.html

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by Angelanest: 5:43am On Nov 11, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 11, 2017
Do not despise the days of little beginning. ......

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by Evablizin(f): 5:44am On Nov 11, 2017
grin

Nothing good comes easy,i like his statement"i taught myself how to differentiate my wants and my needs".

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 11, 2017
If a man is diligent in His work, he will stand before Kings and not mere men.........

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by Kachifo3: 5:49am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:
If a man is diligent in His work, he will stand before Kings and not mere men.........

Ndi igbo... Original igbo man. Not all these going upandan shouting no election..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by Nogodye(m): 5:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Hardwork + Determination is the key...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Kachifo3:

Ndi igbo... Original igbo man. No all these going upandan shouting no election..

I detest any form of religious and tribalistic comment on my mentions.
Please kindly take note.
He's a Nigerian and that's all that matters to me.
Have a nice day Mr!

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by noblealuu: 5:55am On Nov 11, 2017
A clear case of grass to grace...

I must make it in Jesus Name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 11, 2017
If you must survive as an enterprenuer, you must learn the habit of saving. thats the key

Augustap

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 11, 2017
Just like my signature
Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by ibkgab001: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2017
When the Most high is at work
Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2017
See if you're destined to be rich by God, there is no way you won't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by castrol180(m): 7:07am On Nov 11, 2017
God bless you man, this is the type of people I want to listen to and this kind of inspiring info should always make the front and head page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by soberdrunk(m): 7:08am On Nov 11, 2017
Village people be like "Challenge Accepted"!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by BruncleZuma: 7:08am On Nov 11, 2017
Last year I did a business...case closed.

#MyConspiracyTheoristCloak

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by itiswellandwell: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2017
Good. Keep it up man.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank
Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by swiz123(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2017
That's a very inspiring story.
Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by uwardu(m): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2017
muhdzed:
It is well oh
Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by jaheymezz(m): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2017
yahoo boy how market..... you think you can scope me to believe this cooked up beans??

4 Likes

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by UchaNwababa: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2017
Na only four car u dey make mouth

1 Like

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by temmypotter(m): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2017
never despise the days of little beginning
Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2017
Ok
Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by progress69: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2017
i only want to know if he has traveled abroad before
Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by Arewa12: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2017
wow interesting
Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by ipobarecriminals: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2017
cool hard work is cool.The subtle for hard work is HARD LIFE.This one dey mind his biz,back home the TERRORISTS ONES threatened to kill voters.I trust PYTHONS. sha
Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by deebrain(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2017
Freeze007:
3rd
October, 1999
LEADER OLUMBA OBU ANNOUNCES GOD'S BUDGET To
THE WHOLE WORLD
On the above Stated Date The Holy Father Leader Olumba
Olumba Obu made the following Statement.Every year
Government announces their budget but today God wants
to declare His own BUDGET, these budget has override all
other budgets in the whole world because the reign of the
Holy Spirit has commenced.
1. I want to let you know that right now God has stopped
the existence of Muslim, one day you will wake up and
ask. where are those people that used to wear long
GARMENT and where Islamic worshipers are, this is
because very soon you wont see them in Nigeria again.
No Islamic worshipping anymore.
2.Today Obasanjo is ruling in Nigeria i want all Nigerian to
know that he is not the one ruling but Christ is ruling, as
such anyone that want to plan against him is planning
against God.
3.Today I want to let you all know that the Capital of
Nigeria shall return to Calabar, in Cross River State. And
until it is returned corruption will never stop in Nigeria this
is because the Seat of the Federal Capital Territory
rightfully belong to Calabar and was corruptibly taken out.
4. Right now i have set up a government in Nigeria that
will collect all this money that Governors, Senators,
Ministry and the rest have looted and taken them oversea,
that government I have set up shall investigate and bring
longer to book, many of them shall be jailed.
5. The whole world will use one currency and there will be
one government by then there will be no more visa to
travelling to another country because every one will unite.
6. I stand in the High heaven to declare Nigeria as the
world Power, Nigeria shall be the world power and the
white will come to Nigeria to seek for God.
7. Anyone who does not have an account at Mbukpa
community Bank I advise you to go and do so because it
will just be as a world bank when time comes.
8. My Next Budget is that till eternity, I repeat till eternity
Nigeria will Never Separate, but it will continue to be one,
Nothing like Biafra it won't be successful, this is because
God is physically in Nigeria, the Holy Spirit is here so
Nigeria won't divide.
9. I still want to repeat this that there will be no more
successful coup, no more war in Nigeria, the only thing
you will see from now on is police action.
10. Finally i made this statement before in 1991 and I am
repeating it again a Black Man shall Rule America. That is
God's Budget and until they come to pass Heaven and
earth shall never pass away in the name of Our Lord
Jesus Christ Amen
THANK YOU FATHER

Use the picture you included with your post as a point of contact to sense.
Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by ajepako(f): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2017
Very inspiring....

I believe there is hope for JAYCORP from our popular online retardeen ...

Jaycoooorp! We believe in you..

Oshey! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by Diso60090(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2017
Time waste enjoying is not wasted
Re: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo by blessedweapon(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2017
jaheymezz:
yahoo boy how market..... you think you can scope me to believe this cooked up beans??

Common sense is power indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job / Diary Of A Pretend HR / 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.