Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him (43813 Views)

Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Sakie: 6:21am On Nov 11, 2017
The legendary musician's attention was drawn to a painting done by a young talent and he now wants to meet the boy..
God has picked this boy's call

Source:https:
//www.instagram.com/p/BbVVzjnhxgh/

Cc;lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2017
That boy no go poor again after the meeting.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Godjone(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2017
the boy day don break. Anything you are doing, do it as if you are not expecting a reward but do it diligently and relax. You shall reap surely from such effort

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by ifedayor: 6:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Nice ..na so God dey pick person call smiley

7 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Bisjosh(f): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Nice gesture 2baba

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Yewandequeen(f): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2017
2chainzz:
I hope so

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by rawpadgin(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2017
God saw his miss calls & have decided to call him back

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Yewandequeen:
I hope so
Hey pretty. how are you ?
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by soberdrunk(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2017
If i knew how to paint this good, i will have painted the 36 governors and their deputies and be displaying it on popular highways...... angry

32 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Esomchi44(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2017
I know how Give me 50k and I go bring the boy out in 5mins
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Go and meet black face first

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Igboblog: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Starkid3010(m): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2017
D Man Dat Commented Above Me Is A Fool angry D Man Dat Commented Above Me Is A Fool

7 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by ONeMAnMOPOL: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2017
ifedayor:
Nice
Yeah! Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I want to make a post on nairaland for serious academic advice. Pls hw can I post it? Thanks
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by ayoadekunle79(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2017
God don butter the boy bread. i hope. he truely help the boy sha ...o
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2017
Na Wasiu be dis now.
Papa and Mama Wasiu, oya get dress and let's go there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Sunnycliff(m): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2017
The gift of a man makes a way for him....

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Agimor(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2017
The boy they my backyard.
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Propertydealng: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2017
Good. God bless tuface

Call 07037629947 for any type of property or land in Nigeria.
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by martineverest(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Trying to cover up over stolen songs?

The truth remains that 2face is lucky he is a Nigerian, otherwise if he was a westerner, he wud have been sued and fined hugely for stealing someone intellectual property

Recall how Robbie thicke and Pharrell were fined $7.2m for same reason

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Tobwins: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Creativity the highest quality of knowledge! Kudos guy!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by sinceraconcept(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2017
2chainzz:
Nigerian celebs? I hope so cos Tubaba is a promise and fail guy that could chicken out of a high profiled protest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by caniva(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2017
grin and the yéyé Back-Face and Bóda-Idris still dey hussle to be relevant.

Obviously, after this meeting, this boy go rich pass both Back-Face and Bóda-Idris put together.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Freddonance(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2017
May our talent give way for us.
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by castrol180(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2017
Is it that tubaba must see it or he saw it already, this is somehow confusing and how on earth should it make front page...
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by DoTheNeedful: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2017
2chainzz:

Yes ooo.... grin. Because 2Face is Dangote angry

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Yello1(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2017
That 2face wonna meet doesn't change anything it could only add few coin to the pocket. 2face is a Gud man anyway so I think the boy should smile at the longrun
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by teflonjake(m): 7:04am On Nov 11, 2017
OKORO WILL NOT LIKE THIS....A STATUE OF TUFACE LOADING SOON grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Yes ooo.... grin. Because 2Face is Dangote angry
Lol. waka

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 11, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Nigerian celebs? I hope so cos Tubaba is a promise and fail guy that could chicken out of a high profiled protest
I'm sure he will bless the little dude
Re: Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him by iamnicer: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2017
Godjone:
the boy day don break. Anything you are doing, do it as if you are not expecting a reward but do it diligently and relax. You shall reap surely from such effort

YOU ARE RIGHT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Buys White Rolls Royce For Himself (Pics) / Anita Patrick Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos) / Tboss Celebrates Her Romanian Grandmother's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.