Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) (39741 Views)

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) by malowsky(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
dodelight:

Abi o. Every year thousands of Muslims convert to Christians and we don't blow the trumpet online. Of course there are many who go to church but don't really know the person of Christ, such souls can easily fall for deceptive alternatives.
Modify: Now nairaland operators, this is very silly and annoying. Why must I make any religious declarations before I can quote or reply a mention in the Islam segment. So much for a religion that claims it for peace- so intolerant! And to those saying Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. It's only because in Islam you can f/uck as many women as you want, and bear children without planning. That's why they're even having the few converts.
Yes,we only Bleep our wives because we are allowed to marry at most four.But Christian don't even know what is formication, they Bleep any girl dey come around nd carry bible on Sundays to church singing nd dancing.With the kind of lifestyle is see in most Christians populated areas, its clear that fornication is not a sin in Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) by malowsky(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Masha Allah,welcm to the religion of peace
Re: Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) by Housing(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
legitnow:
HAUSA,FULANI,AFONJA, WILL KEEP GETTING HARD-ON ABOUT CONVERTING IGBO TO CHRISTIANS TILL JESUS COMES.

FOR AS LONG AS ISRAEL REMAINS A COUNTRY DOMINATING THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST, SO WILL IGBOS REMAIN JEWS AND CHRISTIANS EVEN IF THE ENTIRE TRIBES IN NIGERIA, FELL TO ISLAM.

Israel was never a Christian Nation, the most popular religioun in Israel is Judaism, followed by Islam if you don't know Sunday is not a work free day in Israel.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) by JikanBaura(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Chaiiiii igbos are converting to Islam just few days I saw a post about an Igbo sister that convert to Islam. My friend Aloma and Yusuf who is half Igbo Half Fulani are the only muslim igbos I ever meet in my life... May Allah continue to guard Igbos to the right path.
Re: Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) by 9inches(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nwanne will start saying alahamdulala grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
dodelight:

Abi o. Every year thousands of Muslims convert to Christians and we don't blow the trumpet online. Of course there are many who go to church but don't really know the person of Christ, such souls can easily fall for deceptive alternatives.
Modify: Now nairaland operators, this is very silly and annoying. Why must I make any religious declarations before I can quote or reply a mention in the Islam segment. So much for a religion that claims it for peace- so intolerant! And to those saying Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. It's only because in Islam you can f/uck as many women as you want, and bear children without planning. That's why they're even having the few converts.

Why critizise other religion?....

What do u stand to gain?
Re: Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2017
exposition:
from experience most Igbo men wey dey turn moslem dey try to obtain something from the north or Hausa man! and erroneously feels he will be in a better position if he is identified as a moslem,Rest assured if e no work him brain go do natural factory reset! he go even dey talk all de tins wey he go through dem no fit help am! na normal tin go Nigerian army na dem full! some even change name sef for emphasis in case dem fit no believe am!

Rest assured it will work, I am a living testimony, he will notice it in a change in all area of his life, no more struggles, because Muslim's don't preach and the pastors have effectively brainwashed all Christians without any proof of their beliefs against Islam doesn't mean it's true, empty barrel still makes the loudest noise, serving God directly just like Abraham, Jesus, Moses, Isaac and Jacob will always be superior to going through an intermediary, it's not perfect and has many pitfalls, I even know an igbo reverend pastor who converted to Islam because he was taught Arabic in the dream, he read it fluently without have gone to Arabic school, he is my dh friend and my dh was a pastor too before conversion, check my profile for my conversation story, salam
Re: Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2017
achi4u:
I have never seen a Muslim convert who are happy, no right thinking person who is not born into Islam will just gladly accept Islam.

Please check my conversion story in my profile
Re: Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) by luvola(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
vannessa7:

Please check my conversion story in my profile
check your inbox sister
Re: Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) by Bossjakande: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Amaniro stephleena preshy561 johndoexxx ucheuwakwe
Re: Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) by Larbosky(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Before you entered this forum, you must have read that it's for Muslims only. Why are you looking to cause trouble?
dodelight:

Re: Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) by Adeokinsaeind: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
If you say in Islam we Muslims can have sex with as many women as we want, that means we are following the footstep of Abraham the father of faith in your bible. According to Genesis 25 vs 1 and 1st Chronicles 1 vs 32. These two bible verses shows that aside of Sarah and Hagar, Abraham took another wife called Kethura. But a true Muslim will do it legally in accordance with Islamic law i.e no marriage no sex. Unlike in christianity that says "a man and a wife", but pre-marital and extra-marital sex is not seen as a sin but fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Tailor's Whatsapp Status, 4 Days To Eid / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture / Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.