Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Love Notes - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / My Love Notes (1424 Views)

My Love For You / FOR YOU MY LOVE BY JESSICA DURU / Gist : My Love Letter To Nigeria @yadah October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Notes by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2017
The birth of my crush, will it last??
Your persona encapsulates me and commands me to do your will, you are my Claretta Pettaci in my fairy tale world and I am willing to do your bidding and go against the world for you.
Far be it from me that I should flirt with another when you have reservations.
Your eloquence and unusual intuition has seduced me, I am happily bound and surrender to you.
Re: My Love Notes by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Makydebbie oya come and show me
Re: My Love Notes by makydebbie(f): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Makydebie oya come and show me
Omg I hate promising something. What's your mail again? angry
Re: My Love Notes by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Omg I hate promising something. What's your mail again? angry
Piiko4u@yahoo.com grin
Re: My Love Notes by makydebbie(f): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
grin
I've sent it.
Re: My Love Notes by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
I've sent it.
nothing there angry
Re: My Love Notes by makydebbie(f): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
nothing there angry
The gods are against you. grin

Re: My Love Notes by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
The gods are against you. grin
Lool why would that be??
Re: My Love Notes by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Safiaa met this rude annoying Igbo boy online, he stole a msg from her, he was charmed and decided he was going to be her friend, his deep Igbo accent notwithstanding, now things have fallen apart, she has moved on to Nigeria while I am stuck with Biafra, my village people what have I done.

Here's hoping and praying that she forgives me, and we become friends in a short while, if she does I will open a new moniker with the handle Pastor Piiko and preach all day. My signature imagined how Safiaa would peck me and brighten up my day, but alas it was wishful thinking, my village people why me.
Re: My Love Notes by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mark 12:31
New International Version
The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these
Safiaa I am your neighbor on romanceland so you need to forgive me,
Re: My Love Notes by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
I found these Bible verses online for you Safiaa read and meditate, I hope your judgement comes soon enough

Matthew 6:14-15

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Ephesians 4:32

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Romans 3:23

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Jeremiah 31:34

And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Matthew 6:12

And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
Re: My Love Notes by Safiaa(f): 1:00am On Nov 13, 2017
This trolling needs to stop. I've said my own. Will just start watching you people.
Re: My Love Notes by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 13, 2017
Safiaa:
This trolling needs to stop. I've said my own. Will just start watching you people.
you are really mean if you won't take my word for it, it's all good if you won't forgive and become my pal like we once were, I guess he succeeded, its very late in the night but I still had to wake up to gauge your response. Take care of you and be good always, I will always be watching, albeit from a distance.

Re: My Love Notes by awomike4u(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ARREARS!.....
Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life, my prayer for U on your birthday is that you are, and will always be happy and healthy! My birthday wish for you is that U continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on dis special day, but always. Celebrate your birthday today, celebrate being happy everyday. Happy birthday chief.

If you wish to bless me, here is my details sir:

A/c no: 2521380017
Banker: FCMB
Re: My Love Notes by SalomonKane: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Poems are usually written using breaklines. So, learn to arrange your poems using those lines.

1 Like

Re: My Love Notes by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Noted Ibkayee my next poem will be for you sad
Make sure you like it undecided
SalomonKane:
Poems are usually written using breaklines. So, learn to arrange your poems using those lines.

1 Like

Re: My Love Notes by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please get well soon Safiaa I won't be replying any mentions for the next 24hrs until my baby is better
Re: My Love Notes by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Safiaa
The only female that gives me the kind of support I need. She likes how I look lool even my hideous photo from way back, she said it was attractive that's why I will still retain it. Thanks for reaching out, your words of wisdom in annoying times always encourage me. kiss undecided I will e-fight anyone for your sake with no cares in the world.
Re: My Love Notes by Safiaa(f): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Safiaa
The only female that gives me the kind of support I need. She likes how I look lool even my hideous photo from way back, she said it was attractive that's why I will still retain it. Thanks for reaching out, your words of wisdom in annoying times always encourage me. kiss undecided I will e-fight anyone for your sake with no cares in the world.
grin

1 Like

Re: My Love Notes by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2017
Re: My Love Notes by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2017
Safiaaa Safiaa I am sorry I was rude to you yesterday, please find a place in your heart to forgive me. You used to be my pal and you genuinely made me smile. I miss you and have utmost respect for you. I was a little sad and disappointed yesterday, hopefully, I will make it up to you soon enough

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NEPA Smiles / This Is Lagos / Please Kidnap Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.