Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

What Can I Do To A Nagging Parent,help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do To A Nagging Parent,help (840 Views)

How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife / How Do I Keep On Pushing With Nagging Relatives? / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To A Nagging Parent,help by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2017
what can i do to a parent that really nags all time

it like am tired of these set of people,just a slight of mistakes, they will nag, even if the mistakes is not worth noticeable they will still nag like crazy.

on one faithful day, am with my buddy that really respects me,i just refused to go to church that day, on their coming back home and they met me at home, i can't believe negative word i heard that day, i was totally in rage that made me wanna stab em that day, at least they don't respect my ego, in the presence of my friend couple my distraught embarassed

and the nagging is now becoming highly worst and the temptation of harming them is getting to my mind day to day.

Please help me ooo

modified:please do not tell me are you still leaving with your parents, because i visit dem every weekendoo kiss kiss

lalasticlala seun myd44, royalroy, help a brother
Re: What Can I Do To A Nagging Parent,help by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2017
is obvious that you are a kid no wonder you easily throw insult

you are in there house so endure them until u get your own apartment
Re: What Can I Do To A Nagging Parent,help by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
is obvious that you are a kid no wonder you easily throw insult

you are in there house so endure them until u get your own apartment

so leaving with a parent means u r still a kid

what about one dat is in university that comes home

one that rent house out there but visit dem occasionally

one that is erecting his house but temporarily leaving with them

one that travel alot and let his wife live with them

please if u can't add to something please don't remove from it.

imbecille, goat! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To A Nagging Parent,help by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

imbecille, goat! undecided
as I said earlier you easily throw insult
if you are in school who pays your school fees?

if you visit them occasionally where do you rest your head? in your apartment?

guy grow up

your mummy's pet so stop lamenting
Re: What Can I Do To A Nagging Parent,help by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

as I said earlier you easily throw insult
if you are in school who pays your school fees?

if you visit them occasionally where do you rest your head? in your apartment?

guy grow up

your mummy's pet so stop lamenting

if they don't pay for school fees, who will, and what parent responsibility.

and if a person visits parents, term them as a kid or mummy's pet

chai, just fuccck off like an air of a fart, i just have precious time to spend with sane people right here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Do To A Nagging Parent,help by StPete: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
what can i do to a parent that really nags all time

it like am tired of these set of people,just a slight of mistakes, they will nag, even if the mistakes is not worth noticeable they will still nag like crazy.

on one faithful day, am with my buddy that really respects me,i just refused to go to church that day, on their coming back home and they met me at home, i can't believe negative word i heard that day, i was totally in rage that made me wanna stab em that day, at least they don't respect my ego, in the presence of my friend couple my distraught embarassed

and the nagging is now becoming highly worst and the temptation of harming them is getting to my mind day to day.

Please help me ooo

modified:please do not tell me are you still leaving with your parents, because i visit dem every weekendoo kiss kiss

lalasticlala seun myd44, royalroy, help a brother

It is very obvious that you stay full time with your parents cos parents respect children who visit them occasionally and are always looking forward to their next visit. But they get infinitely irritated by a lazy child who's always at home eating their food and not doing anything productive. Get off your high horse and go rent an apartment if you know you can't stay with them anymore and see how life is trying to survive on your own.

(1) (Reply)

Australia Votes 'yes' To Same-sex Marriage / What Is The Most Bizzare Thing Your Guest Has Done In Your Home / A Must Read- Scientific Discovery From Balaam's Donkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.