Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (36041 Views)

Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments / Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by vicben27(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
the following are the facts
be you rich or poor there will always be someone who is ready to be accommodating! marriage or sex is not for the rich alone.

6 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by ivolt: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=gsainttrinity post=62277229]

Very well said!!

As for the Op, He wrote alot without saying much, the write up is lacking in convincing narratives.. Why?
The Op should have stated how many instances he knew where the rich genuinely found love (I not saying there are none) but when you compare it those who found genuine love when they had nothing, I don't think there would have been any need for raising a counter argument against the obvious.

That been said, I would mention those who found love in nothing like the handle I Quoted had pointed

Zukerberg.. Facebook CEO married his sweetheart from when he had little
At no time was zuckerbag a pauper, neither was his wife a billionaire then.
At the end of the day most people will still end up getting married regardless
of their wealth status.

It is just two people in the same socaila class hooking up.

2face...Nigerian musician.. Despite all Odds still ended up with his lover from his struggling days when he had little

Ay.. Nigerian comedian..

To mention but a few...
You don't know these people's personal life, so you can't judge
if they found love or not. Love is not the primary reason why
most people stick together in marriage.

The truth remains If you could find someone who loves when you have nothing... They are more bound to continue loving you... Despite the change in status.
There are millions of people who would love you when you have nothing,
unfortunately many men don't appreciate such ladies, they want a situation
where a higher class lady falls for them in their penury, that only happens
in nollyhood.

But how many people who found love when they are richand still manage to stick together when the fortune changes.? Should be the question and the yardstick with which you judge if it was easier finding love when you are rich..

I don't know, neither do you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by tivta(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rapmoney you are looking for nairaland babes to impress abi? So when our elders were saying success has many friends and failure has none they were high? I just pity you. Keep using wealth to find love.

9 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Almiqhteeallah Do you agree with this part?
I agree with that part. Who believes that you can find true love ONLY when you're broke? That would be an absurd thing to say!

But that's not his point. He keeps contradicting himself. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by sukkot: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
its not a scam at all. it obtains in 90 percent of the world today. you just have to move out of nigeria lmao. it is only a scam in nigeria grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by lastempero: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
That's your opinion,what rocks your boat might sink the next person's own.Life it self has no manual that stipulates how u should deal with things happening around you,you can only go by what works for u.

7 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by ibietela2(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
What about get rich first women will follow you

1 Like

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
this post reminds me of a girl I dated, was about sending her to school, yet she wants everything to go her way as if she is entitled to everything I've, on top my money oooo.

I simply asked her, what are you bringing to the table?

she mumbled some few words and the rest was history.

Op if u have money, you would know what it feels like when u date or befriend a lady

you see everyone trying to take something from u, you weigh everything anything anyone does for you

trying to filter everyone you see as a dead weight

trust would b an issue for you

once she makes a mistake or tow a particular path u begin to generalise.

but when money no de, u sef no se u got nothing to lose, you can't pin point why she loves you

WHEN YOU ASK A LADY OR ANYONE WHY THEY LOVE YOU AND HE OR SHE GIVES A REASON. my guy Dat ain't love bro

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Tapout(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
RuthDaniels:

Rich or poor, express your feelings to whomever you are attracted to. You are either accepted or rejected, it's not the end of life, but another junction to turn a corner

i love this smiley

3 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Princedapace(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rapmoney:
The problem with you guys is that you are always fond of reeling out a few names whenever you are confronted with an issue. It's just like saying having a third class degree does not affect your employment prospect because Wole Soyinka or Gani Fawehinmi graduated with 3rd class, forgetting to put present socio-economic situations into consideration!

You should think of the problems lack of money brings more than the issues its presence brings except you cherish a life of penury! Nobody makes money then start planning on how to cope when the money vanishes.

Bros, what u wrote here is funny. The only way to keep a true love inspired by money is keep making more money because the very day ur money disappears, u will lose such love because it was never real.

We place so much value here when it comes to money. Money is important bro, yes..

Have u noticed that when u are broke, even guys run from u.. They hardly call u or check on u but once u blow, u see many friends always wana check on u.

That is because money only attracts beneficiaries and not loyalties.

It is easier to find true love when u are not with cash than when u are with cash.

U may say, it is harder to keep a woman when u are broke.. Yes, than one is correct.. But that only applies to this part of the world because of the poor economy.

True love is such love that comes naturally. U can find true love easier when u don't have much cash on u.. Once u av much cash, many applicants will come in the name of boys and girls..

To know the true ones among them will become extremely hard. Leave it or take it.

No reason man dumps a lady who stayed with him when he was struggling.. Only those chased by village people do that.

Mark the word, true love.. The problem here is that u don't know the meaning of true love.

If u marry a woman who doesn't love u truely becus u av the wealth and cash, if anything happens to ur wealth, she go waaaaa.. She go leave u.

My dad had nothing much when he married ma mom, gradually he stabilized financially and both started enjoying life small, small..

Suddenly after many years, he went down again and my mom had to adjust and stayed with him. If she came into his life because he had money, when my dad went down financially again, my mom would have dumped him.

Bro, the only way to keep a love gotten because u are rich is to keep being rich.

Mind u, some ladies might kill u and run away wit ur cash to be with a man they love truly.

Bro, true love is real and natural. Yes, money makes life easier but does not being real friends both from guys and girls.

15 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lol..watch broke niqqa cme for u grin
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Anusiemgood(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Benita27:
On the contrary, it's said that a friend's loyalty is known when the chips are down. Those who made this quote were not drunk and it has been proven to be true 'cause wealth attracts sycophants. The married great men of this world met their women when they had nothing 'cause that's when you test a man's loyalty. Wonder why Mark Zuckerberg ended up with an average looking Asian instead of the beauties of America?, it's 'cause she was with him when he was nothing.

You said it's easier to pick your kind of woman when you have wealth. Sorry, it's a herculean task to pick your kind of woman when you have money. A wealthy man is full of insecurities.

You wouldn't marry a lady you're not sure whether she loves you or not, realistically speaking.
I will also fault your opinion base on the ground that most of these men you taught met their woman when they had nothing.. I can tell you that those things happened in those days not in this modern world we are living in today, ladies has turned this world to the fact Rich will marry the rich and so on...so I totally agree with the poster.
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by ibietela2(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Lol! There is no definite pattern of how life works, Your opinion although somewhat right remains an opinion and not a fact.

I laugh when I see guys encourage themselves to get rich and watch ladies flock around them. Yes, they will come, but 99% would be materialistic, gold digging bunch. One thing guys need to get straight is, Money does not attract love. Money attracts fans but not friends, lust but not love. The richer you get, the lesser your chances of getting True Love.

Rich or poor, express your feelings to whomever you are attracted to. You are either accepted or rejected, it's not the end of life, but another junction to turn a corner.

I feel like kissing you

1 Like

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by john20177: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
The fact is, you defined this term in your own perspective, so it will be wrong if you think people who believe in this quote isn't up for reality.
May I remind you this is not just about finding women. It also applies with good friends and all. Loyalty is tested when the chips are down. I believe the quote is saying more than you comprehended. "where your wisdom stop another man's start" That's an African Quote.

The truth is - When you are down with nothing, you'll know where you love is coming from. When you're up with fortune, you'll know where your hate comes from. Either way, we learn in all

1 Like

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Yea most of dem footballers married their first love and divorced them when they got richer.

Love is real but how real can it get

Exactly.

You know a mans true xter when he's rich.

You know a woman's true xter when she's broke.

Its up to each person to judge whoever they're in a rltshp with, whether he/she is worthy of ur love or not. There's no hard or fast rule.
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by madjune(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself.

There's something called loyalty.

It's crucial for a relationship to work.
And, you test it when you've nothing.

When you're rich, almost everyone would be loyal to you.

4 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by JuanDeDios: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Benita27:
On the contrary, it's said that a friend's loyalty is known when the chips are down. Those who made this quote were not drunk and it has been proven to be true 'cause wealth attracts sycophants. The married great men of this world met their women when they had nothing 'cause that's when you test a man's loyalty. Wonder why Mark Zuckerberg ended up with an average looking Asian instead of the beauties of America?, it's 'cause she was with him when he was nothing.

You said it's easier to pick your kind of woman when you have wealth. Sorry, it's a herculean task to pick your kind of woman when you have money. A wealthy man is full of insecurities.

You wouldn't marry a lady you're not sure whether she loves you or not, realistically speaking.
This geh is too brilliant! Can we get married next Tuesday? smiley
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by ViktorMartins(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rapmoney:
The problem with you guys is that you are always fond of reeling out a few names whenever you are confronted with an issue. It's just like saying having a third class degree does not affect your employment prospect because Wole Soyinka or Gani Fawehinmi graduated with 3rd class, forgetting to put present socio-economic situations into consideration!

You should think of the problems lack of money brings more than the issues its presence brings except you cherish a life of penury! Nobody makes money then start planning on how to cope when the money vanishes.

Soyinka never graduated with THIRD CLASS, where did you get that notion

2 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by davillian(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
You are just talking Rubbish.
Pretend to be broke and watch your so called friends and lovers flee.

I'm putting a ring on that woman that stood by me when I dont have shit.
Im putting a

6 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by drmingler(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by akoeli(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Although, I have got some reservations concerning the write-up,but I believe the writer is simply expressing his/her opinion, which he/she is 100%entitle to it.
I also understand that critism is inevitable to every write-up, in fact, it shows how the write-up has successful got audience. Howbeit, I feel there is need to be a little mature in our critism.

Now to my view about the write-up;in my opinion I believe we ought to grow in love, either broke, poor or rich. Any love that is measured on anything aside believing in each other has no future.

3 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by wristbangle: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rapmoney:
Rockation, Tosyn2much, toks208

Well written Rapmoney but l still believe most time you would meet someone who would cherish you most when you are not "balling" yet.

If your priority is not to date when you are struggling, the moment you become financially stable, go for a lady within your class hence ignore broke ladies.

5 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Physika(f): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Acidosis what's your take on this?
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by shaybebaby(f): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Yes you grin. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hahahaha. Funny, no answers yet. May have to create a stand along thread.
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by davillian(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
You are just talking Rubbish.
Pretend to be broke and watch your so called friends and lovers flee.

1 Like

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by JamesReacher(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rapmoney:

True writeup but Soyinka never graduated with a 3rd class.

2 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by Anusiemgood(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
You cannot find true LOVE when you are broke as a guy in today's generation.. get money and you will marry the best woman in this world.
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by tasland(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Lol! There is no definite pattern of how life works, Your opinion although somewhat right remains an opinion and not a fact.

I laugh when I see guys encourage themselves to get rich and watch ladies flock around them. Yes, they will come, but 99% would be materialistic, gold digging bunch. One thing guys need to get straight is, Money does not attract love. Money attracts fans but not friends, lust but not love. The richer you get, the lesser your chances of getting True Love.
Hmmmmm "money attract fans not friends"lust but not love"gbayi
Rich or poor, express your feelings to whomever you are attracted to. You are either accepted or rejected, it's not the end of life, but another junction to turn a corner.
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by SoNature(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rapmoney:

You guys should stop this nonsense already! Wole Soyinka has released an official statement, saying that he finished with a Second Class Upper!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/i-made-second-class-upper-soyinka/
Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by 1EmmyKay: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Op u need a resetting slap.. You can only find true love when ur broke.. There are reasons
1:if a girl is with u when u have nothing but@least u had plans and ambitious and ur really working towards them.. She's going to stay..
2:when financial changes are coming in she's gonna even have more reasons and respect for you.even more deep in love.
3:shes gonna believe u can actually secure d future if u are to start family togeda..
So could u rewrite ur own reasons of finding true love when ur rich....honestly op e no easy@this stage..

4 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by newoffer: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
what about d ladies who don't feel anything for you n still eat ur money? My friend sister has plenty people on her phone line with names like Mugu 1 Mugu 2

5 Likes

Re: Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam by 1EmmyKay: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Anusiemgood:
You cannot find true LOVE when you are broke as a guy in today's generation.. get money and you will marry the best woman in this world.
Maybe ur referring to some dick taking slaymama as love... Ode

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.