Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report (31691 Views)

Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Isn't It Embarrassing Comparing Third World Nigerian Regions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by 9jaDoc(f): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
THEY SHOULD DISBAND THIS CRIMINAL OUTFIT CALLED NPF AND START FROM SCRATCH!!!!

Whatever it costs is worth it. Go to state police or whatever.

Untill this is done there is no hope for Nigeria!!

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by MMMw: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ekugbeh:
Dnt mind dem jor, or is it dia police. Are they policing u?

We are Nigerians, no matter the muddy stains we always stand by our own. Free our Police jare.

They always poknosin over wht nt dia headache.

Bunch of lousy and loud mouthed hypocrites.
wish u re my son, na to sell u buy aba dog

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by MMMw: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
tsdarkside:
they must be mad if they think we will put our own police and army down....
na to sell u buy Xmas chicken

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by Teespice(f): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Nigeria police are well trained especially FSars

I guess pictures don't lie afterall.

Indeed, Nigerian police force is not the worst in the world.

akuko ifo.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by airminem(f): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
isorite

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by wyqay: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
lol
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by BlowBack: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

no other nations does that....why should we do that??...look what the german military did to jews...

go ask a german today if he hates his army.......

Your analogy falls flat.

What concerns Nazi Germany and Jews with your useless Nigerian Police?

Compound iliterate

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by Btruth: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
their problem. don't mind dem joor, maybe they meant 2nd to the on the list nii jare.

silly police corps.
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by Mufasa27(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
BlowBack:

Rather than take the report as sober reflection towards effecting genuine reforms in the police you are here forming fan boi under the guise of patriotism.

A true patriot will embrace the report towards effecting meaningful changes and reforms.

Zombie
How can I give you 200 likes bro Best comment so far

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by dimmikel: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
The police boss agreed that they are not among the best, but they are among the worst. I think he is sincere.
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by drmingler(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by sinceraconcept(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
whoever wrote that article is actually mocking Nigerian police because they also know they are the worst in the world.
when their overall oga at the top,the IGP is a criminal and once any saint gets employed to Nigerian police,they corrupt him and turn him to rapist,armed robber,oppressor,etc. Nigerian police officers are armed robbers,rapists,wick,corrupt and they have added ritual killing to it like the one that happened in Ilorin. if they can't accept the fact,then they are not ready to change

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by Meritocracy: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Base on my first and personal experience with police NPF is the worst from constable to IGP. I have evidence.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by onyxo76(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
NO controversy -Jesus is Lord,
NO controversy - NPF is the worstest in the world, QED.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by October1960: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
LOL - in fact they are the worst in the Universe.

From their top corrupt officials in Abuja to the illiterate untrained thugs on the streets. They represent the worst in Nigerian society.
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by nkemjacob2(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Shame to dem.... The statistics is over correct

1 Like

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
When una don smoke kush and ogogoro una go dey see unaselves as dubai police
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by udemzyudex(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ekugbeh:

We are Nigerians, no matter the muddy stains we always stand by our own. Free our Police jare.

Sarcasm.. Weldon sir
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by DONADAMS(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
doctokwus:
That they were even rated,worst or not is a great milestone on its own.
I am amazed that the thing that operates here can be called a police.Its a collection of bribe taking,blackmailing,lying,alcoholic,fetish,immoral,murderous thugs.
In a well conducted study,they should not be fit to be rated amongts police forces.
ohhh lawd!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by korm2me(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
They are try their best sha but they should reduce their bribes back to N20 we cannot afford N50
Funny
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by Mbediogu(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
When Nigerians describe the Police as the worst in the world, it is because there is no better word left in lexicon to describe them. Who has not been a victim? I have suffered many times. A friend suffered to such an extent that he no longer offers my services to them and their families, and he is calling on other professional friends to do the same. Check points and Police stations have become law courts where cases are decided, and punishments of fines, detention for months and even summary executions are served. We have seen Policemen behave like armed robbers, and armed robbers operate with police uniforms and guns. Could that be what they call 'SPECIAL DUTY'? Armed robbers kill when they are resisted, Police kill even when they are obeyed. PEOPLE SHOULD SPEAKOUT PLEASE. Lets stop suffering in silence.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by Craigbrown4076: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ekugbeh:

yet u have stocked a trade in security commodies, if the society you are living in is that secure then you wouldn't invest a whole lot in security.

Don't be blind to the truth. Embrace it.
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by thunderbabs: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
I say, you are....... undecided
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by fowlyansh181(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
mgbadike81:
the Nigerian police is the most hated public institution in the country.they're indeed the worst in the world.
i think the military has that title now .. Nigeria police is the runner up

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by bencynthgreat: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
tsdarkside:
they must be mad if they think we will put our own police and army down....

If truth be told, U no get shame at all. this report is so true go to Ghana and Cameroon and see what policing is. if they like let them blow hot or cold the report is already out. do u expect to be rated number or two when ur universities can't be rated in Africa. call a spade a spade and it shall be well with u.
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by Mbediogu(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
freeman95:
Yes you are not the worst

But the worstest grin

My fear now is that recruiting more policemen when a reform has not been done will worsen an already bad situation. Yesterday I posted a comment about Policemen who collected 75,000 from an old couple at Akabo Imo State who were going to vaccinate their grand child on accusations that they were traffickers. The couple requested to take them to the mother of the child, they refused. They asked to be taken to Police Station where they can be heard, the police refused. The police refused them even making calls and kept the old man (a retired surgeon), his wife and grandchild of less than one month age in the blazing sun sun for 6 hours with no food or water, until they got the 75,000 the wanted. We hear the child died early this morning. When the people burn Police stations, dont blame them much.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by odigbosky(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
They are try their best sha but they should reduce their bribes back to N20 we cannot afford N50

Una side cheap ooooo
For south south dem no dy collect sky again oooo....Na October tinz ooooo [ 100 ]
God come punish u say u come dress fine....eyah...i just dy feel for ear bcus if SARS slap your ear...you go unlock your touch lite fone give dem sef....
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
EVEN THE ÑAKED MAD MAN THAT DANCES ABOUT IN THE MARKET SQUARE WILL NEVER ADMIT HE IS MAD undecided
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by freeman95(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mbediogu:

My fear now is that recruiting more policemen when a reform has not been done will worsen an already bad situation. Yesterday I posted a comment about Policemen who collected 75,000 from an old couple at Akabo Imo State who were going to vaccinate their grand child on accusations that they were traffickers. The couple requested to take them to the mother of the child, they refused. They asked to be taken to Police Station where they can be heard, the police refused. The police refused them even making calls and kept the old man (a retired surgeon), his wife and grandchild of less than one month age in the blazing sun sun for 6 hours with no food or water, until they got the 75,000 the wanted. We hear the child died early this morning. When the people burn Police stations, dont blame them much.

Infact I hate Naija police angry
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mbediogu:

very heart breaking, may the child's soul rest in peace, in fact he stood no change being born in this hell hole. May he rest in peace and may the "policemen" never know peace
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mbediogu:

. So what is the difference between these policemen and murderers
Re: We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report by Small080(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Why we nigerians don't face the reality?
to me: Nigeria police is the most worst force in the whole world ...... they thief among thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) / Akpata, Sans Kick As Northern Lawyers Form Parallel NBA / How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.