Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,040 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? (60053 Views)

How Is It To Be A Flight Attendants In Nigeria / This Is How Much Flight Attendants Get Paid / Discussion Ground For Flight Attendants/cabin Crew Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by tesppidd: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2017
kpumpey:
actually air travel is the safest mode of transportation
are you sure about that? i get your point though. the thing is, accidents are bound to happen once in a while. whether road, air, rail or water. air accidents are always catastrophic. but if all road drivers could travel @ 80KPH there would be no road accidents.
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Iamzik: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
That's encouraging.
Airpeace should try to keep young girls in their business class though. The ladies they have few times I flew with them are not enticing enough.

Bros na fly you wan fly abi Na enticement you dey look for?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Mckandre(m): 7:45am On Nov 12, 2017
tesppidd:
these people why de do conductor work for aeroplane get mind sha o. constant flying. that has got to be the riskiest job in the world.
the risk ain't much, do u know in flight u ve 5% chances of accident occurring than road transport? which is above 30%. Flight still remains one of the safest way to travel. If u doubt, how often do u hear of planecrash and road accidents?

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 7:48am On Nov 12, 2017
tesppidd:
these people why de do conductor work for aeroplane get mind sha o. constant flying. that has got to be the riskiest job in the world.
There is nothing risky about that job. Try working in a Nigerian factory.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Mrjaz(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2017
whateverkay:
5 million on Dana air
No be to buy d plane na to work as conductor for plane haba Sunday weed again.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Adisaowalla: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
angry y are dey always fine and yellow self.

The truth is that most of them are coded prostitutes.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by nelsonebby(m): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2017
mikeng:
Depending on the airline...between 500k to a million
lol

no modafuckeerrr earns up to 170k per month.
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by dee02(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2017
tesppidd:
are you sure about that? i get your point though. the thing is, accidents are bound to happen once in a while. whether road, air, rail or water. air accidents are always catastrophic. but if all road drivers could travel @ 80KPH there would be no road accidents.

This is daft and dumb. Have you forgotten that all road users could still drive at 60 kph and some fools might still cause accident under the influence of alcohol, drugs or simply because of bad/driving?
Think outside of the box and don't sound like a sunday moro n
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by deepwater(f): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2017
tesppidd:
Lol
It doesn't work that way
Ever heard of accident frequency rate formula?

Mathematics rule the world
Funny enough people run from it

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by trendymarseey(f): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2017
Ahhh....fine and yellow? Dat's for oda airlines not AZMAN. Azman dat can employ very dark skinned and not pretty babes @ ol, and the guys go dey speak hausa english for u.
yeyerolling:
angry y are dey always fine and yellow self.

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Kellz193: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2017
900k for Dana air, my sis works there
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by xangerar: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
That's encouraging.
Airpeace should try to keep young girls in their business class though. The ladies they have few times I flew with them are not enticing enough.

"...enticing enough" shocked Eeyah!!!
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by edo3(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
seconded
Thirded.
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2017
trendymarseey:
Ahhh....fine and yellow? Dat's for oda airlines not AZMAN. Azman dat can employ very dark skinned and not pretty babes @ ol, and the guys go dey speak hausa english for u.
wetin i dey find for azman. Only enta arik nd air peace
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by olumidazz: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2017
When my babe was with associated airlines that time they paid her 25k. The babe carried a load run comot there after a wt
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by unapologetic: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2017
Kdiva:
How much are flight attendants paid in Nigeria?

I checked some aviation schools for cabin crew training and they're quite pricey. Want to know how much they're paid to know if the fees for the training is worth it. Thank you

Nigeria Airlines will pay you from between 80k basic for a fresher and 180k and above if you have experience.

The figure quoted does not include allowance and Bonus which could see the salary for freshers go up to 150k and experienced individuals go up to 350k and above.

You might also get tipped on regular occasion by passengers

6 Likes

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Bullhari: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2017
kpumpey:
actually air travel is the safest mode of transportation

no it's not. I guess it the water ways. it's infact the riskiest as the chances of survival in cases of disasters are very low

2 Likes

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by osahon01(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2017
squash47:
ask those Edo grand mothers,that work for EdoNightAir
How do u mean
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by billyG(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2017
whateverkay:
5 million on Dana air
she said air hostess,even pilot will not see #5m in his dream in 9ja.
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Bullhari: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Mckandre:
the risk ain't much, do u know in flight u ve 5% chances of accident occurring than road transport? which is above 30%. Flight still remains one of the safest way to travel. If u doubt, how often do u hear of planecrash and road accidents?

an airplane crashes in minutes, sometimes seconds. a car crashes in seconds but a ship takes hours to sink, sometimes days, am talk from experience here. think about it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by tesppidd: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2017
dee02:

This is daft and dumb. Have you forgotten that all road users could still drive at 60 kph and some fools might still cause accident under the influence of alcohol, drugs or simply because of bad/driving?
Think outside of the box and don't sound like a sunday moro n
you need to think outside the box. when i said accidents won't happen, it's a only hyperbole. what i mean is accidents would be highly highly minimized. 90 percent of accidents are caused by speed. even a driver who is DUI could still avoid an accident going on low speed. pls do think outside of the box yourself. and why the insults? don't be insulting son, cus when it comes to that, trust me i've got an equally foul mouth. maybe worse than you.
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by tesppidd: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2017
squash47:
ask those Edo grand mothers,that work for EdoNightAir
lol. why always edo?
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Diso60090(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=squash47 post=62298829]ask those Edo grand mothers,that work for EdoNightAir[/quote
You this girl mind your own project management software before Edo grannies download you
Note:if nor be Edo people who know Nigeria]
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by midehi2(f): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2017
Vladm:
Please, which aviation school is the best in lagos mainland and where?
Landover aviation is well recognized @ ikeja
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by midehi2(f): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
That's encouraging.
so na enticing babes u wan see for plane abi tongue grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by drnoel: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2017
Explorers:
Depends on the airline.

100k - 300k

Do u mean arik or other airlines? Or do u mean what they are paid on paper as against what they should really be paid in real life?
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by midehi2(f): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2017
Adisaowalla:

The truth is that most of them are coded prostitutes.
chai!
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by midehi2(f): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2017
trendymarseey:
you should not be surprised, its a northern airline

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by midehi2(f): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2017
Bullhari:

an airplane crashes in minutes, sometimes seconds. a car crashes in seconds but a ship takes hours to sink, sometimes days, am talk from experience here. think about it.
na dat ship i never enter, i would have love to smiley

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Mckandre(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2017
Bullhari:

ure going out of context, I never mentioned ship
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Mckandre(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2017
tesppidd:
who will gree travel at such rate?
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Jakumo(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2017
This is the new uniform under consideration by a few un-named Nigerian airlines.

My own primary concern with this uniform would be that it may distract the captain, who could then crash the plane whilst under the spell, so to speak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others / I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me / Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.