Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? (60156 Views)

How Is It To Be A Flight Attendants In Nigeria / This Is How Much Flight Attendants Get Paid / Discussion Ground For Flight Attendants/cabin Crew Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Kdiva:

Thanks a lot
you're welcome
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2017
sad
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2017
Faraidi:
USA universal aviation school. Somewhere around Ikotun. Their phone number is on Internet
Dont misinform innocent people,
All those centres are muchrooms and NCAA dont approve,
To be sure go to the airport and get information and people will be able to tell you the recognized training center,
Aerocontractors and Overland are the ones that are recognized for training cabin crew members,
Except if a particular airline employs you they'll train you in their training schools,
I know of Dana,Arik and Aero for their crew members but for private people Aero and Overland.
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2017
Kellz193:
900k for Dana air, my sis works there
Oh babe ,na wa for you o,
You can lie for africa,
If they like let them work 31days a month Dana's salaries for crew members not in anyway near that amount you mentioned,
So how much is the average salary of a first officer?
Is either your sister lied to you or you lied,
Dont come hear and feed innocent people lies here

2 Likes

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2017
unapologetic:

Nigeria Airlines will pay you from between 80k basic for a fresher and 180k and above if you have experience.

The figure quoted does not include allowance and Bonus which could see the salary for freshers go up to 150k and experienced individuals go up to 350k and above.

You might also get tipped on regular occasion by passengers
you are so on point
I feel you

2 Likes

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Superstarm(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Iamzik:
d

Bros na fly you wan fly abi Na enticement you dey look for?
Lol

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Leoswaggs(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kdiva:

Lol, hopefully I'll meet you flying first class. I'm not tall, average height
slim and gorgeous nko?
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
adaxxy:
Dont misinform innocent people,
All those centres are muchrooms and NCAA dont approve,
To be sure go to the airport and get information and people will be able to tell you the recognized training center,
Aerocontractors and Overland are the ones that are recognized for training cabin crew members,
Except if a particular airline employs you they'll train you in their training schools,
I know of Dana,Arik and Aero for their crew members but for private people Aero and Overland.
Mr too know OK tell us the one that they approve na, smelling mouth
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by OndoRaph(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
legendsilver:
That job is really fearful o. Mostly when heavy cloud appear all at once, na so you go hear jigijigi gbo kpa kiti IATA like say person dey go heaven via him ticket
HAHA! Naaaija!
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Faraidi:
is it paining you that I just bust your bubble trying to lure innocent people to throw Money away for training that NCAA will not recognize?
Do you know how much we are talking about here?
Like 250k in time like this..haba you no try at all thats wickedness and oh is it your training school that you want to scam people ,
What would it cost you to be nice and to be honest to your fellow human
NOTICE: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.
I'LL ADVISE YOU GO TO NCAA TO ASK FOR APPROVED TRAINING SCHOOL FOR CABIN CREW ,
FROM IKEJA UNDER BRIDGE BOARD AN AIRPORT TAXI TO INTERNATIONAL ALIGHT AT NCAA ITS NEXT TO NAMA.
NIGERIAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY OFFICE (NCAA) IS IMMEDIATELY OPPOSITE SKY CARE CATHERING
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Faraidi:
if you are not sure of something you should zip it up and stop misleading people
If you like insult me for busting your bubble ,na you sabi and na yoi get your smelling mouth but dont drag the unsuspecting innocents with you. cheesy
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Faraidi:
it's not training, it's a course. It depends on the duration you want, I think it's between 80/100k
see your life ,
Yo u know nothing and zip it,
Now let me break it down
Its standard 6weeks course
You'll do Boeing 737-400series
Airlines law,
S.O.P Standard operating procedures
Dangerous goods,
First Aid,
Fire drills
Security
Aircraft Evacuation:You'll slide down from the airplane
Water ditching:You'll jump into water with you life jacket,
After passing the training
You'll apply to Ncaa with the results to obtain your crew license
This is when you'll do Airlaw exam and Aircraft type,
After passing you'll be asked to go do aviation medical at either ikeja medical or kupa
And after medical you'll tender it to Ncaa to get you hard copy license
Then you are good to apply for cabin crew job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Funkybabee:
Love the job....though it small risky

Don't know if they accept IT to gain experience
most Airlines recruits graduates but trust me you don't need any experience to be one,
The airline that employs you with train you.
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Funkybabee(f): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
adaxxy:
most Airlines recruits graduates but trust me you don't need any experience to be one,
The airline that employs you with train you.

Okay
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
adaxxy:
is it paining you that I just bust your bubble trying to lure innocent people to throw Money away for training that NCAA will not recognize?
Do you know how much we are talking about here?
Like 250k in time like this..haba you no try at all thats wickedness and oh is it your training school that you want to scam people ,
What would it cost you to be nice and honest to your fellow human
NOTICE: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.
I'LL ADVISE YOU GO TO NCAA TO ASK FOR APPROVED TRAINING SCHOOL FOR CABIN CREW ,
FROM IKEJA UNDER BRIDGE BOARD AN AIRPORT TACI TO INTERNATIONAL ALIGHT AT NCAA ITS NEXT TO NAMA.
idiot, I just pity those people you want to scam. illiterate

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
adaxxy:
if you are not sure of something you should zip it up and stop misleading people
If you like insult me for busting your bubble ,na you sabi and na yoi get your smelling mouth but dont drag the unsuspecting innocents with you. cheesy
go to hell, you this shoe maker
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
adaxxy:
see your life ,
Yo u know nothing and zip it,
Now let me break it down
Its standard 6weeks course
You'll do Boeing 737-400series
Airlines law,
S.O.P Standard operating procedures
Dangerous goods,
First Aid,
Fire drills
Security
Aircraft Evacuation:You'll slide down from the airplane
Water ditching:You'll jump into water with you life jacket,
After passing the training
You'll apply to Ncaa with the results to obtain your crew license
This is when you'll do Airlaw exam and Aircraft type,
After passing you'll be asked to go do aviation medical at either ikeja medical or kupa
And after medical you'll tender it to Ncaa to get you hard copy license
Then you are good to apply for cabin crewin job.

we know people like you. SCAMMER
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Kadexkadijat(f): 2:33am On Nov 14, 2017
Kdiva:
How much are flight attendants paid in Nigeria?

I checked some aviation schools for cabin crew training and they're quite pricey. Want to know how much they're paid to know if the fees for the training is worth it. Thank you

if you later got a very good genuine info on the training pls quote or notify me thanks. Am also interested 09064616491
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Kadexkadijat(f): 2:39am On Nov 14, 2017
Captcyndi3:
pls I'm interested Oooo, pls how do I contact u

please connect me, am also interested
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 6:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Faraidi:
idiot, I just pity those people you want to scam. illiterate
I mentioned recognized Airlines ,
Who don't know Aerocontractors of Nigeria and Overland..
So tell me who is scammer between you and I,
You mentioned U.S A shocked : shocked shocked
USA KO UNN NI
I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO CALL YOU SEF EITHER 419 or OTONDO

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 6:47am On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 6:58am On Nov 14, 2017
Faraidi:
we know people like you. SCAMMER
IT PAINED HIM OO I BUST HIS BUBBLE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now I know your level of ignorance
Kwunu head
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 7:07am On Nov 14, 2017
Kadexkadijat:

if you later got a very good genuine info on the training pls quote or notify me thanks. Am also interested 09064616491
Dont go to those mushrooms training schools at oshodi oo or those at egbeda,
Go to Nigeria civil aviation authority they'll be able to tell you certified training schools ,
Because if you go to the centers not recognized they won't recognize it then someone will go back to zero and money lost by that time
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Faraidi:
this is not a matter of too know ..
Its the fact,
The truth is bitter abi
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Explorers:
Depends on the airline.

100k - 300k
so on point
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 7:21am On Nov 14, 2017
Faraidi:
it's not training, it's a course. It depends on the duration you want, I think it's between 80/100k
(depends on the duration you want?) Listen to yourself,you think cabin crew job is a joke?
Most airlines I know employs graduates and the standard training duration is 6weeks quote me,
Even Nigeria airways then was 6weeks
You are ignorant and don't know what you are saying,
Why are you embarrassing yourself,
I tire for you oo
Cabin crew training is not a joke and cabin crew jobs not a joke either

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
adaxxy:
(depends on the duration you want?) Listen to yourself,you think cabin crew job is a joke?
Most airlines I know employs graduates and the standard training duration is 6weeks quote me,
Even Nigeria airways then was 6weeks
You are ignorant and don't know what you are saying,
Why are you embarrassing yourself,
I tire for you oo
Cabin crew training is not a joke and cabin crew jobs not a joke either
close your dirty mouth. Thief
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2017
Faraidi:
close your dirty mouth. Thief
where is this thwart from grin grin
Damn
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
adaxxy:
where is this thwart from grin grin
Damn
God punish your stu.pid fat/her
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Faraidi:
God punish your stu.pid fat/her
is that all you got?
Dambo nama grin grin grin
Yo u go be like damn this person don bust my bubble tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by Faraidi(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
adaxxy:
is that all you got?
Dambo nama grin grin grin
Yo u go be like damn this person don bust my bubble tongue tongue tongue
your fat.her that is a armed robber. Born by mistake
Re: How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? by adaxxy: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2017
Faraidi:
your fat.her that is a armed robber. Born by mistake

say something else you keep repeating same old thing,you are boring me already
Could you please spell your name for me,
Oh should have known?
This your trade doesn't soothes you,
Find something meaningful to do with yourself boy
Dont dare swim in big sea if you don't know how to swim because the big fishes will swallow you whole,
Just an empty barrel is what you are ,and you are clueless,
Anyways go in peace my boy because your sins have been forgiven tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic / I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me / Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.