Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" (38990 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by InsideOut247: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6240640_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Iwo king Has decrees that all the things making BankyW battle cancer, should come and afflict him instead

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/iwo-king-has-decrees-that-all-things.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
King indeed
So it is sin that makes people go through surgeries...

7 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Banky can die and go to hell,i don't give a Bleep about him after all he is a third class musician.
Although he is my yoruba brother that has oblong shapeless head.
I am funmi the bueatiful yoruba muslim girl from no man's land LAGOS

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Lamzee(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Oba forming King Kong on Social Media

12 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by AntiWailer: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lol

Kabiyesi iyaf taken too mush hennezy.

It has happened b4 dt one guyz iyaf tooken 2 mush hennezy shouted "they have stolen my steering ooooo".

It iz one lady dt said booda u are sitting on the passenger seat not driver seat.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by 9jayes: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
Soba naanu?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by AntiWailer: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Banky can die and go to hell,i don't give a Bleep about him after all he is a third class musician.

You are a m0r0n.

258 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by SWYM(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
Just wtf is this?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by dapsoneh: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
Olori don give baba the REAL JANJA from JAMAICA....... BomBAH!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Forceup(f): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
cry

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by ebujany(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
Omo see slay king

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Smooyis(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
May God have mercy on him and heal him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by freeman95(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Haha I see
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Sijo01(f): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Aseeeeeee cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by raslim20(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lol
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by freeman95(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

U no get any sense

Stupid boy

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Es eh mech. undecided undecided
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by wiloy2k8(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Crazy people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by gasparpisciotta: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
For sentiments only
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by confy22: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
That's how much he loves Banky

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Bishop4bella(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Why are you this wicked. If you have interest in him then signify instead of wishing him death. Bankyw God is your strength and get well soon.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Sijo01(f): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Seriously? From a lady? embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by jonath0012(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Crazy girl... You are back again.. Welcome

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by sayrahbankz(f): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Dnt know wat to write sef shocked
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by sKeetz(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by KingLennon(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
E be like your brain dey ur yansh. Get sense u no go gree...

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Hmmm on top likes and attention... You and ur generation will suffer till the end of this world. This is a curse that has been placed on u

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by emmybernard(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Oba awon internet, how many wrap of.......please help me complete the sentence
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Austinoiz(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Instagram Oba, I salute your stupidity and childishness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) / Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony / Photo Of Emir Sanusi's 8-Year-Old Son In Royal Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.