Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (53378 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by JamesReacher(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2017
seniormallam:
timaya accommodate skales wen he was dropped by bank, and olamide baddo paid for his video shoot, atleast skales can fend for himself now, it doesn't take much to show love.
GGMUB! stay woke

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by JamesReacher(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2017
seniormallam:
all I see are children of indomie generation, eedris ruled Africa during his time, and it was almost impossible for another artist to blow during eedris reign, eedris is a legend ask your elder brothers/sisters that were around when eedris was doing his things, God pls I don't want to have a friend like tuface that can't help out in difficult time, even with this my small change wey I get I know wat am doing in the life of my old school pals, you don't have to kill urself but just show love, one of our old friend did pharmacy in school and he's not doing anything after school, we d friends only contributed 50k each and he started his own pharm store today he's doing fine, even when we fight sometimes nobody is bringing back the issue of contributing money for him to help him, that's how we roll
That's love bro, That's good.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by titosantana(m): 7:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Pointnoire:
Too many 13 year olds commenting here undecided undecided, you obviously don't know what you are talking about angry angry

seniormallam:
all I see are children of indomie generation, eedris ruled Africa during his time, and it was almost impossible for another artist to blow during eedris reign, eedris is a legend ask your elder brothers/sisters that were around when eedris was doing his things, God pls I don't want to have a friend like tuface that can't help out in difficult time, even with this my small change wey I get I know wat am doing in the life of my old school pals, you don't have to kill urself but just show love, one of our old friend did pharmacy in school and he's not doing anything after school, we d friends only contributed 50k each and he started his own pharm store today he's doing fine, even when we fight sometimes nobody is bringing back the issue of contributing money for him to help him, that's how we roll
They are dominating this forum with their senseless childish comments.

Thanks to people like you for being around.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by talk2percy(m): 7:19am On Nov 12, 2017
seniormallam:
calculate how many years the group have separated and when blackface starting talking, the truth is the guy dey suffer, there was a time the blackface was even squatting with a friend and all those time he wasn't saying anytin and tuface just dey look, d guy want die I beg tuface help
, Bros, we be guys, sometimes guys will be suffering and still b claiming to be ok. There wasn't a time he said he asked Tuface for help and he didn't help out, I don't think he ever did. Tubaba no go dey read people's mind. Remember he has his own life to live and his own family to think of and take care of...including his concubines. If he needs help let him ask, or sing sef, abi him no be musician again.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Caseless: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2017
Mrnakeina:
I do not think all this talk is just about the 'pull him down syndrome'

They may not be absolutely correct / objective... I don't think Tuface is not guilty of one or all of the accusations
Tuface is something else on the inside. I remember how split da natives , took his brother abroad and left the other guy here to rot.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Caseless: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2017
talk2percy:
, Bros, we be guys, sometimes guys will be suffering and still b claiming to be ok. There wasn't a time he said he asked Tuface for help and he didn't help out, I don't think he ever did. Tubaba no go dey read people's mind. Remember he has his own life to live and his own family to think of and take care of...including his concubines. If he needs help let him ask, or sing sef, abi him no be musician again.
if 2face took out time to visit blackface, somebody he started life with, he'd definitely know he's not doing fine. Blackface helps everybody. Ask every upcoming artist that ever needed accommodation or anything at all. Life is cruel, good people don't usually get it right. Even faze had the same issue with 2face. Why only him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by karlboss: 7:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Caseless:
Tuface is something else on the inside. I remember how split da natives , took his brother abroad and left the other guy here to rot.
You remember da natives those guys had very good songs back then. I thought that second guy was tuface cousin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Caseless: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2017

I said that Tuface was the Plantashun while the rest are the boys but he should not let it get to his head.

This is how eedris contributed to the problem and God knows I felt bad getting to listen to this line back then.

Eedris is a legend!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Saintsquare(m): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2017
Tuface wey no help ojb that time, that guy stingy die lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Caseless: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2017
karlboss:

You remember da natives those guys had very good songs back then. I thought that second guy was tuface cousin
yeah....I remember them good old boys. Gangela...gangela..baby draw nearer....

Love you better...and some songs I can't remember again.

So I heard, but it was later confirmed that they ain't related and that's why 2face did that.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by karlboss: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Caseless:
yeah....I remember them good old boys. Gangela...gangela..baby draw nearer....

Love you better...and some songs I can't remember again.

So I heard, but it was later confirmed that they ain't related and that's why 2face did that.

Your good bro. Tried downloading draw nearer didn't see it online
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by seniormallam(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2017
talk2percy:
for us to know that blackface is suffering, tuface is even closer, should I say this helping thing is just inbuilt? it doesn't take much to show love, wen I was still very young then I used to open our gate for one tenant wen ever he's going out and coming back from work, d man sometime will give me #100 or #200 to him its nothing but for me its goes a long way, sometime that #200 I will use it to buy 2nd hand shirt/trouser from our mallam in d market and do my big boy then, still in secondary sch. then, I will take my babe to canteen buy rice and one meat with coke see reps, the man is living in his own house now, there's no time I will visit north that I will not check on him, that small #100 and #200 helped me a lot.

5 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by onadana: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2017
Berlyn1:
The dead speaks?? shocked shocked is this some sort of joke or something

Honestly I didn't read all that angry too long to be unnecessary

It was a Thesis.Long story..Read few lines top..few middle...then few last...you will get the whole drift.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Caseless: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2017
karlboss:

Your good bro. Tried downloading draw nearer didn't see it online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg01TE0Wp-M
This is all I could find too. Those useless sites kept redirecting me to other useless things.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by seniormallam(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2017
Caseless:

This is how eedris contributed to the problem and God knows I felt bad getting to listen to this line back then.

Eedris is a legend!
felt same way too brother, na too much weed cause am that time, eeedris na legend from wakawikie mc, one leg up, ko wale, player meji, oh lord of mercy, to mr lecturer ETC, indomie generation should go and listen to player meji, you will know that eedris is d bomb in his own time, mummy mummy ewa wo laide ati Becky won la won fe maja nitori remedies......

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by dont8(m): 8:07am On Nov 12, 2017
rentAcock:
This boko haram descendant is filled with vitriol and he seems so pained with just about everything. The highly opinionated buffoon has been on a social media rampage of bashing whoever he wants. From Daddy freeze, to Davido, to Bobrisky and now to 2face, this torchlight wading mallam is desperately trying to stay relevant. When other musicians were stepping up their game in the late 90's, the torchlight wading cattle rancher didn't innovate or evolve with the times and later went extinct like the dodo. The idiot is just pained because he has no substantial money-yielding investments nor does he have a record label nor did he sign any upcoming artistes during his prime. What a sad lonely man, trying everything to remain in the lime light.
When did Eedris started carrying torchlight or probably you're you referring to Zaaki Adze.

Meanwhile, Eadris made some valid points which Tuface needs to make restitute about.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2017
Lazy bloggers don turn this guy to content factory.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Caseless: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2017
seniormallam:
felt same way too brother, name too much weed cause am that time, eeedris na legend from wakawikie mc, one leg up, ko wale, player meji, oh lord of mercy, to mr lecturer ETC
Ko wole is my best of all time cool cool cool. Eedris videos were full of storylines. He's a legend.

Mr lecturer (the main version and the remixes or other versions that followed were hits back to back)

Oko ashawo
Player meji
Nigeria jaga jaga is evergreen

Some I can remember their lines: poti poti pompom...baby tell me what's your name.

Eedris , you promise say you go marry me, remember na garri wey we de wack ye e e. You come go Yankee , you come forget me totally.

Remember that show a lady stripped unclad on stage for eedris? That was the hallmark of it and that was how he got us wondering all along- thinking if that girl does not have parents in Nigeria for to have such "mind". There was morality then.

Eedris na legend.

4 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Cutex01(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2017
ruffDiamond:
steal my sh*t and get ya fuqin. brain blown out on the sidewalk..

ask dmx nigga quickly die for this kinda sh*t next to bleeping another nigga's bar..

ask tupac..'this is type of sh*that
get a niggah killed...

2faced..I hate 2faced people cos sometimes you don't know the
one to slap..
2face. cum tuface..is still da same snitching, disloyal slowpoke
ditching ya own hommy cause

u made riding yr fake ass on
tha shoulder of da more blessed
black soldier..

stupid boy can't give a dime back
to da street, busy getting baby mamas...

Eddie and black ain't yr fucking mate boy,they say like a soja

while you,hidden behind tweeter
tail tucked like a coward
r

running ya motor mouth like Chris Tucker...

Even with all the cheddai
still spitting drivel like sons of the
gutter..

yeah tuface ain't 2baba
still da same snitch 2FACED
double face I slap one it turn red
they other face was blushin
2 faced,double face
2standand
double standard ..like that na so
life be ..hmm..just like that
continue.hmm just like that..
till fade
nice one man
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Caseless: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2017
rentAcock:
This boko haram descendant is filled with vitriol and he seems so pained with just about everything. The highly opinionated buffoon has been on a social media rampage of bashing whoever he wants. From Daddy freeze, to Davido, to Bobrisky and now to 2face, this torchlight wading mallam is desperately trying to stay relevant. When other musicians were stepping up their game in the late 90's, the torchlight wading cattle rancher didn't innovate or evolve with the times and later went extinct like the dodo. The idiot is just pained because he has no substantial money-yielding investments nor does he have a record label nor did he sign any upcoming artistes during his prime. What a sad lonely man, trying everything to remain in the lime light.

Eedris did not sign any upcoming artistes, but he made keke to sign tuface. Was kennis his record label that you think he should have all the power to sign artists? Wouldn't that have amounted to a breach of contract? Eedris was big and was still loyal to his label . And they're still good together. Unlike tuface that deceived them . Who has tuface signed or helped? Or the rocksteady he kept shut ? Or dammy krane?

You're a kid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by seniormallam(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Caseless:

Ko wole is my best of all time cool cool cool. Eedris videos were full of storylines. He's a legend.

Mr lecturer (the main version and the remixes or other versions that followed were hits back to back)

Oko ashawo
Player meji
Nigeria jaga jaga is evergreen

Some I can remember their lines: poti poti pompom...baby tell me what's your name.

Eedris , you promise say you go marry me, remember na garri wey we de wack ye e e. You come go Yankee , you come forget me totally.

Remember that show a lady stripped unclad on stage for eedris? That was the hallmark of it and that was how he got us wondering all along- thinking if that girl does not have parents in Nigeria for to have such "mind". There was morality then.

Eedris na legend.
your head is there brother na we enjoy music then I beg, story line from beginning to end, eedris and kennis primetime Africa show on AIT created the way for our music industry I beg

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Caseless: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2017
ruffDiamond:
steal my sh*t and get ya fuqin. brain blown out on the sidewalk..

ask dmx nigga quickly die for this kinda sh*t next to bleeping another nigga's bar..

ask tupac..'this is type of sh*that
get a niggah killed...

2faced..I hate 2faced people cos sometimes you don't know the
one to slap..
2face. cum tuface..is still da same snitching, disloyal slowpoke
ditching ya own hommy cause

u made riding yr fake ass on
tha shoulder of da more blessed
black soldier..

stupid boy can't give a dime back
to da street, busy getting baby mamas...

Eddie and black ain't yr fucking mate boy,they say like a soja

while you,hidden behind tweeter
tail tucked like a coward
r

running ya motor mouth like Chris Tucker...

Even with all the cheddai
still spitting drivel like sons of the
gutter..

yeah tuface ain't 2baba
still da same snitch 2FACED
double face I slap one it turn red
they other face was blushin
2 faced,double face
2standand
double standard ..like that na so
life be ..hmm..just like that
continue.hmm just like that..
till fade
maradona98 , rap battle dey here o.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Caseless: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2017
seniormallam:
your head is there brother na we enjoy music then I beg, story line from beginning to end
ah swear na we enjoy music. Indomie children missed the past and they missed everything.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2017
I pity those who will start buying into this apologist tactics of Eedris. Tubaba is not a saint; "you nor holy pass..."
Every artist got beef, but there is a thick line between showbiz and Life. "if no body talks about you...then u are nobody..."
Eedris Don try to blow musically but no way, too bad he is opting to be a whistle blower to blow.
How is tubaba gonna help blackface n face? book studio session for them? piece of cake. those guys are big boys, if you know they made tubaba, what can tubaba do for em musically. no body Don beat Psquare for sharing garri!
nor spice girls or dru-hill. abegi! how many entity Eedris wan beef? Government, Ruggdman, Tubaba, and even private sector like Star! remember?
You have not released album you are telling us it will beef tuface! E nor go sell, go and sing about party, babes, boobs, booty, booze, money or fake love with party style and not beef tubaba with jigijaga pregide-degredi!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by MEILYN(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2017
sucess001:

Eedris can't be jealous if tuface. Eedris was once more popular than tuface.

In fact tuface became popular for singing sphere oo...in tetuila's song...which was a song to attack eedris and remedies...
And that song was written by Blackface Lmao. What an irony.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by MEILYN(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Without Blackface there would be no 2 face. Blackface named him and made him. The least 2face could have done was to carry Blackface along. Kids think this is about jealousy but they are totally wrong, y'all would do worse if you were blackface.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by seniormallam(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2017
mistel:
I pity those who will start buying into this apologist tactics of Eedris. Tubaba is not a saint; "you nor holy pass..."
Every artist got beef, but there is a thick line between showbiz and Life. "if no body talks about you...then u are nobody..."
Eedris Don try to blow musically but no way, too bad he is opting to be a whistle blower to blow.
How is tubaba gonna help blackface n face? book studio session for them? piece of cake. those guys are big boys, if you know they made tubaba, what can tubaba do for em musically. no body Don beat Psquare for sharing garri!
nor spice girls or dru-hill. abegi! how many entity Eedris wan beef? Government, Ruggdman, Tubaba, and even private sector like Star! remember?
You have not released album you are telling us it will beef tuface! E nor go sell, go and sing about party, babes, boobs, booty, booze, money or fake love with party style and not beef tubaba with jigijaga pregide-degredi!
eedris trying to blow? he once reign more than tuface, tuface blow but we are still listening to other musicians, during eedris time he's shadow covered all other artists, my only issue with him is that he's trying to come back, he should just remain calm as a legend he was
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by RMU: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2017
Idris is a very realistic unlike 2face, it very unfortunate that bulk of Nigeria preferred fake life to reality.

I went through people comments above about the interview and am really very very sorry for the future this country if really this are the youth called future of tomorrow.

We all known that 2face as his name imply was paid to deceive thousands of Nigeria some years back, so sad for this country.

He keep on gallivanting around putting dozen of Nigerian ladies in the family way, he should ask himself how may motherless homes has he visited to impacting the life of motherless child.

Obafemi Martins did a wonderful and tremendous donations some weeks ago and we all applaud him for that.
Life is about impacting your fellow brother and sisters positively.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by SONofADAM(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2017
Dirty looking Igbo smoker[b][/b][b][/b]
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Kog45(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2017
seniormallam:
What do you mean by idomie generation? Kids abi making childish comments or they don't know what they are saying.

Well you don't need to insult the young ones here just because you want us to know your view,always respect the young ones,truly they are young but their contributions are enormous which you must respect.

On the 2face,Eedris, blackface saga,i want to tell you i don't belong to what you termed as INDOMIE GENERATION but the old schools and i can say much on Remedies and plantashious boys because i remember some of their shows in my university campus.

Let's talk objectively so that the young ones can learn from some us who know the beginning of these artists, no need to be sentimental on the issue.

I don't want to go into legendary stuff because calling Eedris a legend can be debated,legendary connotes different meaning to different people, i will never call Eedris a legend

I read Eedris's comment and i w say he was right for saying 2face should reach out to blackface as a friend but the question is blackface broke,all we are hearing is stolen songs which is yet to prove.

Please can you help a friend who always ridicule you online telling the whole world you are a thief without substantial evidence or a friend who always see you as his ATM machine.

I remember how 2face donated 500k on behalf of blackface during a launching in Benue state in the presence of Blackface.So sometimes i keep on wondering what Blackface want,is it royalty payments from African Queen which he has duly collected as co writer of the song or what.

There is need for us to ask blackface what is really the issue because coming out all the time castigating 2face is uncalled for.He need to come out straight or even reach out to 2face instead of Eedris coming out to show solidarity.

Eedris calling 2face stupid boy is senseless and arrogant,please how old is Eedris calling his age group stupid boy,Eedris is 43 and 2face is 42 if am right,calling him stupid boy and you expect 2face to show love to such fellow.

I don't think taking 2face to meet Kenny Ogungbe was a big deal.The question is did he took 2face to Kenny Ogungbe for record deal.I dont think 2face beg Kenny to sign him.

Kennis saw good artist in 2face and they do all they can do to sign him up,telling us he introduced 2face to Kenny just damn funny because 2face was already a big fish in plantashiouz boys and Eedris confirmed it himself.

Eedris coming out to tell us 2face have 7 wives shows how myopic he is because wives got nothing to do with what is on ground and how do you expect 2face to relate with friends that always use his mistakes to attack him on social media.

Eedris should just take things easy and try to resuscitate his career because he is not old in the industry as some of you want us to believe and if he has anything against 2face he should meet him personally instead of going to social media talking him down for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by iamkneeyi: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2017
subtlemee:
Eedris the ancient of days musician grin. As song don finish leave am him enter beef
..you be mumu honestly...at times we need to read well...I love tuface..but he is not perfect...he is cunning , my brother that knows him back then in Jos..said he is not humble as people think..bit his inability to speak good English makes him quite in some matters...Eedris is right on this. ..Eedris is an artist I have watched and followed closely..he may be thuggery in his way of talking ...but he always speaks the truth...

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2017
JamesReacher:
Tuface appears corny anyway. Having that many kids with different women recklessly says a lot about him. Who can confidently say this is Tuface real character, he appears uninspiring but his music is the bomb mehn. Just to say we all have inner demons, Blackface won't be clamouring up and down if he got something like 'my padi give me gift' , he's your nigga from way back mehn, give him a call. Faze too. Give those guys a call. He hasn't addressed this issue still but when Sarz and Samklef weren't happy with how Wizkid treated them, u know normal guys ishh, we bump heads and we resolve, Don't tell me u don't know how instrumental these 2dudes were/are . Wizkid addressed the issue even saying he called Samklef to his house, recorded with Sara again and it died down. My guy na still my guy as long as he didn't backstab or Bleep ur gf whatever. This corny dude didn't do anything, They blame Wizkid and Davido for babymamism but Tuface did it, no wahala. Tuface goes with the slogan, nobody holy pass, its a saying for those who have a coffin in their cupboards. Let's use our heads, you don't know Tuface like Idris knows him.
One thing again, we will protest, yes we don't like this government, let's print shirts. let's buy this n that , baba sly Nigerians loool grin. Let me go and sleep jor

The truth is like poetry
Nobody likes poetry.

i respect you brother! God fight any man that thinks of fighting you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment / Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.