Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. (3562 Views)

Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! / These 8 Signs Can Tell You If A Stock Is Doomed / Which Stock Is Viable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by Groovy1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2010
House, BEWARE. There is a particular 'Mr. Williams' of snecou group of company who claims to be a dealer in Recharge cards business. He has duped me of the sum of #19,000(the supposed money for the software and one block of MTN). I actually thought we could trust ourselves on dis forum, dat was why I decided to partner with him. Ever since that time(two weeks ago now), he has not been picking his calls. To confirm just call his number, 08134810969. (he will not pick it). So house just BEWARE O and dont partner with him.
And to you 'Mr. Williams(even though that might not be your real name), provided you are reading dis message, dont think you can go away with it o cos you dont know d type of person you just duped. You will SOON be discovered.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by OBLONG(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked---- na real wa ooh
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by mrperfect(m): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2010
You may still give him a time anything could happen. But the chances of your claim is wide.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by Fhemmmy: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
Sorry to read about this.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by gowaga68: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
too bad ,sorry o
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by obismo(m): 1:28am On Mar 23, 2010
sorry for that. if you want to start recharge card buisness just go to ringo telecoms by allen round about ikeja. they will install the software for you right there and equally give you your pin.cheers
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by gowaga68: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2010
when ever an one is scam it would be good we post the fellows name and some info about that scamer.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by pes7md2010: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2010
Such things are real. I remember a guy from Abia contact a friend that he does this GSM Shortcode stuff, and even had forms for people to fill. SO, my friend filled the form and paid N30,000 for the shortcode. Till this moment, the guy has been in the air, This is very bad to the Nigerian economy because it will affect the dignity of those who are genuinely in business.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by suxes2005(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2010
Pes,

Short code for 30k?

Anyways i dnt blame dat guy, ur
guy should be blamed cos dis
thing is rightly dia online!

SHALOM
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by Emotivator(m): 12:44am On Mar 30, 2010
Always insist on see whoever you want to do business with. Don't just trust the phone numbers and e-mail address.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 30, 2010
this things are common on forums. i remember paying one ittech for an iphone i never saw.payment was thru first bank,guy is in lagos me in ph.so this things happen so guys beware of who your dealing with.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by ayobase(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2010
We all need to be very careful!
It might not be what u thought though.
Just give him time!
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by gowaga68: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2010
IF you dont want to be SCAMMED when buying things online the best thing is buy or sell localy what i mean is if persin dey lagos i deal with him or his/her representer but dey thing must be sighted.

all the best.

ayobase:

We all need to be very careful!
It might not be what u thought though.
Just give him time!

na when be dey time ,should he/she be given a year for one transaction
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by Chizin(m): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
too bad
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by dominique(f): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2010
that's why i will never subscribe to online transactions with a stranger. i prefer the good old-fashioned face to face method where i can easily get you arrested if you don't deliver
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by nbem2008: 4:45am On Apr 01, 2010
dominique:

that's why i will never subscribe to online transactions with a stranger. i prefer the good old-fashioned face to face method where i can easily get you arrested if you don't deliver

@dominique
Wao! einstein, you're really smart and experienced. Get them arrested, by whom? your innocent, law upholding and innocent law enforcement officers, right? just make sure to 'trust, but VERIFY' every offer/business deal before you pony up your dough.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by dominique(f): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2010
nbem2008:

@dominique
Wao! einstein, you're really smart and experienced. Get them arrested, by whom? your innocent, law upholding and innocent law enforcement officers, right?

common lets give our police some little credit.

just make sure to 'trust, but VERIFY' every offer/business deal before you pony up your dough.
exactly so, i can't do any hefty business with someone without knowing his address, his family members, hangout spots and ofcourse recommendations from people i know.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by knice(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2010
Feel pained to hear this!!, hello, i suppose you paid money to his account, go further with the account details he gave you, proceed to the bank, make a scam complaint and freeze his account immediately. I am an info. marketer but such attitude undermines the honesty of marketing information online which is a legal business.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2010
knice:

Feel pained to hear this!!, hello, i suppose you paid money to his account, go further with the account details he gave you, proceed to the bank, make a scam complaint and freeze his account immediately. I am an info. marketer but such attitude undermines the honesty of marketing information online which is a legal business.

Very true
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by reachay(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2010
Sorry to hear about that but i think we should investigate properly before we go into business with any one either online transactions or offline transactions.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by lantzflick: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2010
i warned you then broda.i know that God will reveal the culprit soon
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by naijainfog(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2010
People like this are abound all over various forums. We all need to be SCAM wise in order not to fall for SCAMMERS oh!
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
Just be careful. Verify the company and contact persons involved with your transaction! We must not do without online transactions!!! l too have been SCAM-WISE! Though there are alots of Genuine Nigerians who are into intangible services delivery, Day-To-Day! Pls Dear Good Nigerians and Nairalanders! Lets try to build a better atmosphere in the Internet Marketing lndustry! Thus ,would pave way to a better Nigeria and Living! Hence a survey indicated that over 600million individiduals and 300million E-firns. lncluding 'Google, lnc. as the biggest Media/web-based company world wide. Me! l can't loose hope unless google.com , amazon.com , ebay.com , buynow.com , paypal.com and others shut Down!!!!!!!

lf you need FREE genuine/useful information or Online lnvestment advisory services. Just text yae email address to Tel: +2348095622519.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by Novice1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2010
Groov„:

House, BEWARE. There is a particular 'Mr. Williams' of snecou group of company who claims to be a dealer in Recharge cards business. He has duped me of the sum of #19,000(the supposed money for the software and one block of MTN). I actually thought we could trust ourselves on dis forum, dat was why I decided to partner with him. Ever since that time(two weeks ago now), he has not been picking his calls. To confirm just call his number, 08134810969. (he will not pick it). So house just BEWARE O and dont partner with him.
And to you 'Mr. Williams(even though that might not be your real name), provided you are reading dis message, dont think you can go away with it o cos you dont know d type of person you just duped. You will SOON be discovered.

I just called n he picked. you may want to try again.
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by no1madman(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2010
money don waka. .sorry! wink
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by stechi(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2010
obismo:

sorry for that. if you want to start recharge card buisness just go to ringo telecoms by allen round about ikeja. they will install the software for you right there and equally give you your pin.cheers

are u in the business already?
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by princessde: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2010
eya pele
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by nkemjou(f): 1:27am On Apr 28, 2010
aww, take heart, brova-me, lipsrsealed
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by asamuel: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2010
sorry o. This is why I like to buy from www.kalahari.com.ng because the company has an office at 88 Oduduwa Street in Ikeja GRA, Lagos
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by Iceugwa(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2010
Sorry na you fall mugu next time ask questions and yield to the answers
Re: home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. by charlesegi: 1:00am On May 01, 2010
all men hold your side ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mmm Is Working Again ---- Halleluya / When Is MTN Coming To The Stock Market? / Ibeju-lekki has suddenly become an Irresistible Investment Site For Investors!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.