Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Play Games Your favorite Games And Win Airtime. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Play Games Your favorite Games And Win Airtime. (3724 Views)

Your Favorite Games? / At What Difficulty Level Do You Play Games? / How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play Games Your favorite Games And Win Airtime. by Slimberry1(f): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ever thought of something relaxing, fun, and beneficial to do with your leisure hours?

EASYWIN GAMES

A suite of multiplayer games, meaning, games two players can play remotely over internet, and you stake bidcoins, the winner of the game takes it all, thus any player who wins keeps accumulating game bidcoins, and this could be converted into Airtime anytime�, is that not beneficial enough? While you have fun, and exercise your mind, you earn Airtime as well, this means if I need airtime badly, I can challenge someone to play a game with me. Win the some sessions on the game and chop the airtime staked���

How Does it Work?
Download the EASYWIN app on Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.md.gameswin

Register
Subscribe
Download games and start playing.��‍♀

NB
It works only with MTN lines.
When you refer someone, you earn free bidcoins.

For further questions and to meet other easywinners, join the WhatsApp group with the link.

https:///3FdRmUNIQfv2H7UFRNCwdb

(1) (Reply)

I Need More PSP Games( PSP Iso Swap) / Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You) / New PS4 Console For Sale @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.