Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) (38053 Views)

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by rawtouch: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
mans inhumanity
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by mosegifted: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
This is when i finally give up on this so called country
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
What did they did to him?if he is tooked to the police statiin, they will release him and say he is Buhari's brother
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
That Benue governor ehn, he needs prayer.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by PETERENI1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Where is the Fulani Herdmen that kill the man? I'm not seeing him at all

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Afribest(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
devindevin2000:
Afonjas will tell you that there is nothing wrong with their actions. Instead, they will concentrate on IPOB as usual. Wicked Things!
waiting concine afonja and ipod for this case, ipob is m@dne$$ i swear useless piglet
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Guestlander: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
So this boy just raped and killed someone, he was arrested and not restrained in anyway. What if the boy was on his way to bury a loved one?
I can't believe anything coming from any ipob news organization.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Ashamu75(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] angryWonders shall never end
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
inasmuch I don't support jungle justice, but on this case instant justice would have been useful, he will go scot free their brother is the President, what am I even saying , dis Benue ppl supported this fraudulent government

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Origin(f): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
The pic is somehow. That is how hausa's bury their dead.

Can we confirm this news 100%?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by tishbite41(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Fulani cattle republic of Nijeriya
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by bionixs: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
devindevin2000:
Afonjas will tell you that there is nothing wrong with their actions. Instead, they will concentrate on IPOB as usual. Wicked Things!
afonjas are the problem of this country. They run with the hares and hunt with the hounds
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by onesimus4(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Buhari brothers
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Fourwinds: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
killing that useless Fulani herdsman would have made my day
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Buhari and sons
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by goodnews777: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nigerian youths are deluded. Even on social media, they won't comment on this. They are so docile and approves of evil including cultism and religious intolerance,and FULANI menace but are quick to jump at issues about church and pastors. The future is very bleak for a generation like they are in.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by snipernigga(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
All these fulani Xmen and terminators angry
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by mujaya1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Information reaching Ndigbotvnews has it that this young Fulani herdsmen was caught raping a woman inside the bush by a man in Benue State. According to an eyewitness who revealed what happened to our reporter has it that the man who caught him tried to expose the evil but was killed by the Fulani man who wrapped his body and tried to throw it inside a nearby river. It was at process of him hiding his nefarious act that he was finally arrested.
Details later
See photos below

Source : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/11/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-kill-man-tried.html?m=1
ipob continue show your stupidity to the world, baby factory, leave the north if you want Biafra.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Oloyebo(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Man's heart is filled with wickedness. Come to think of it, this guy looks young & fragile to commit this heinous crime. May God save us
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by ab11baddo(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
devindevin2000:
u guys are amazingly stupid.... Looks like d yorubas are your nightmare ...cuz I really don't understand d connection between d topic and ur post.... Your obsession with d yorubas is something else

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Tsowa(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Am I the only one not seeing a man here?. or you mean to say that kid committed the murder of a fully grown man?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by dabeto: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Fulani herdsmen issue is more of psychological defeat than real cos I can't see why every tribe seems to be over powered by even urchin simply cos he's Fulani.
The mention of Fulani now bring fear to every tribe.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by thunderbabs: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jus yamutu d psycho too shocked Nonsense
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
devindevin2000:

I just wished you posted your bigoted diatribe on an igbo website, you hate Afonjas so much, but your worthless father cannot design a simple site for you to post your garbage. This topic was about a so called fulani, wtf has Afonja got to do with this??
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
aribisala0:
I am confused.Why is his head still with him?
hahaha...Oh God..u people won't kill me with laughter here. E no go work for unah. I reject it! So if u were there, u would have chopped off his head already?? Bros, na jungle justice be that naw..
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Gotze1: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
devindevin2000:
I hope after these likes you seriously crave for, you can now buy a private jet with it. Don't forget to use your anti yoruboid drug given to you.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Hotzone(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Omo, c packaging!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lo and behold, Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists buh Igbos are....just because Buhari na their patron, they can do anything and get away with it. Isorite...there's God
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Gotze1: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
bionixs:
afonjas are the problem of this country. They run with the hares and hunt with the hounds
The day a Fulani man rapes your sister, please come hear and blame afonja, OK.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Alanzazani: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
How can this small boy kill a man. Social media and twisting stories

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by bionixs: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Gotze1:
The day a Fulani man rapes your sister, please come hear and blame afonja, OK.
hmm! You see, that is one of the problems am talking about
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
devindevin2000:
Mumu out of point. Go and borrow sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.