Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (73609 Views)

Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road / Plz How Can I Get To Sierra Leone From Nigeria By Road And The Cost. / Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Sugher(f): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
TIDDOLL:
If u can't get an International passport, you can easily go for a West African passport.... Then get a yellow card.... That's all you need....

Last time I checked at ABC, twas 15k-20k. ......

Moreover... If u wanna go to Abidjan (Ivory Coast )..
Just travel to "Ejigbo"-Osun state, that place is like an Ivory Coast town in Nigeria theyv got busses going from there... Around 25 to 30k....

How can one get a yellow card
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Sugher(f): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
youmour:

I’m traveling back to ghana December ,you fit tag along,I spent 5yrs in Accra.

I want to visit this month... Can we go together?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Sugher(f): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I'll personally host you. tongue

Would you host me too... I want to come before xmas
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sugher:

Would you host me too... I want to come before xmas
Lol, you've someone here already? I mean Accra.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Sugher(f): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, you've someone here already? I mean Accra.

Nope... Was thinking of lodging
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sugher:

Nope... Was thinking of lodging
Wish you had someone here, it's expensive. How much is your budget?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Sugher(f): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Wish you had someone here, it's expensive. How much is your budget?

I don't have a budget yet... The plan is to discuss with two or more nairalanders, get ideas and then build my budget... I hear takoradi is cheaper, is that true?

Can I send you a mail?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sugher:

I want to visit this month... Can we go together?
Drop your WhatsApp no
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sugher:

I don't have a budget yet... The plan is to discuss with two or more nairalanders, get ideas and then build my budget... I hear takoradi is cheaper, is that true?

Can I send you a mail?
Sure, you can send a mail.

Sweety, I've not been there before, but I know a nlder who stays there. Do you want me to mention him for you?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cutieme(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sugher:

Can I send you a mail?
Yea,so they said that takoradi is cheaper and more organised.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Sugher(f): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure, you can send a mail.

Sweety, I've not been there before, but I know a nlder who stays there. Do you want me to mention him for you?

Please do
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Sugher(f): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
youmour:

Drop your WhatsApp no

Check your dm
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Sugher(f): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
cutieme:
Yea,so they said that takoradi is cheaper and more organised.

Cool
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cutieme(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sugher:

Cool
When are you jetting off?Make sure you share your experiences with us here o.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sugher:

Check your dm

I can’t access my email anymore,just post it here and modify afterwards
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 12:13am On Dec 03, 2017
Sugher:

Please do
Awwn, sorry dear. I mistook koforidua for takoradi. lipsrsealed

I'll ask mum tho, I've not been there.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Sugher(f): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2017
youmour:

I can’t access my email anymore,just post it here and modify afterwards
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Sugher(f): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn, sorry dear. I mistook koforidua for takoradi. lipsrsealed

I'll ask mum tho, I've not been there.

Alright, thanks

Is koforidua closer to Accra than Takoradi?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sugher:

Got it,you can modify it now
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sugher:

Alright, thanks

Is koforidua closer to Accra than Takoradi?
No idea bae.

Cc SupremeBeast.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by SupremeBeast: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:
No idea bae.

Cc SupremeBeast.
yes babe, howzit going witchu?

koforidua is so closer to Accra than takoradi. takoradi is in the western region so you would have to cross central region to get there but koforidua to Accra is 2hrs
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by SupremeBeast: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
callmemikel:

They are endowed but not that beautiful sha. Plus majority are crude. Some don't even speak English at all. Just Twi everywhere. They have tendencies to cheat on you...and ermmm they are endowed! Yes they are!
In Lagos, Ibadan, etc. do Yorubas speak Yoruba or English? besides who asked you to come and leave over there? if you can't learn the language then fork off and stop crying like baby.

which country has ladies where no one cheats? the level of promiscuity among Nigerian women is worst yet you have the audacity to speak gibberish about other people's ladies.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
SupremeBeast:
yes babe, howzit going witchu?

koforidua is so closer to Accra than takoradi. takoradi is in the western region so you would have to cross central region to get there but koforidua to Accra is 2hrs
Cc Sugher.

I'm okay dear, how's you?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by SupremeBeast: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Cc Sugher.

I'm okay dear, how's you?
me is fine babe, just watching you o. how are your Christmas plans coming along?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
SupremeBeast:
me is fine babe, just watching you o. how are your Christmas plans coming along?
Going well dear, I'll be having my cousin over. It's going to be the best Christmas for me. smiley
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by SupremeBeast: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Going well dear, I'll be having my cousin over. It's going to be the best Christmas for me. smiley
hmm, I will surely be in your house in spirit form to enjoy the Christmas with you.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
SupremeBeast:
hmm, I will surely be in your house in spirit form to enjoy the Christmas with you.
Hahahaha, you're welcome. cheesy
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by SupremeBeast: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha, you're welcome. cheesy
I hope you don't have any spirit trapping device in your house because I would like to safely return home after the party is over.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
SupremeBeast:
I hope you don't have any spirit trapping device in your house because I would like to safely return home after the party is over.
My house that's very boring, which party? cheesy
Don't worry, you'll return safely.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by SupremeBeast: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:
My house that's very boring, which party? cheesy
Don't worry, you'll return safely.
Ei, not even a gospel party? then how do you plan to celebrate it?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
SupremeBeast:
Ei, not even a gospel party? then how do you plan to celebrate it?
Lol I'll just go out jare.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by callmemikel(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2017
SupremeBeast:
In Lagos, Ibadan, etc. do Yorubas speak Yoruba or English? besides who asked you to come and leave over there? if you can't learn the language then fork off and stop crying like baby.

which country has ladies where no one cheats? the level of promiscuity among Nigerian women is worst yet you have the audacity to speak gibberish about other people's ladies.

Oga Beast, I was only giving a fellow nairalander some pieces of information. You dnt have to sound aggressive. Well, it's not new. #Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.