Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Please Help: What's The Distance Between Enugu To Osun - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help: What's The Distance Between Enugu To Osun (2385 Views)

Distance Between Airports / My New Year Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove / BRT Scraps Short-distance Tickets, To Commute 20 Passengers Per Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: What's The Distance Between Enugu To Osun by hesilo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
I have an official assignment in osun state FEDERAL POLY EDE precisely next week and really don't know how to embark on the journey because I have not been there at all. I would like to know the cost effect and the shortest route if possible. Thanks for your contributions in advance.
Re: Please Help: What's The Distance Between Enugu To Osun by Gourdoinc(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
hesilo:
I have an official assignment in osun state FEDERAL POLY EDE precisely next week and really don't know how to embark on the journey because I have not been there at all. I would like to know the cost effect and the shortest route if possible. Thanks for your contributions in advance.
take a bus to onitsha. drop at Lagos park (chisco). you will hear Siena buses screaming oshogbo, ibadan. go there and enter the one coming to oshogbo. it's 4050naira for the ticket. tell the driver to stop you at akoda junction. because you are going to Ede and not oshogbo.

from akoda junction. enter a bus or preferably take a bike to the federal poly Ede. should be 150 or 200 Naira if you can bargain well.

what I have described above is the straight forward journey. if you prefer a far cheaper route. you will need to cut your journey into bits. from Enugu to OSHA, from OSHA to bridge head, from bridge head to ore, from ore to oshogbo and stop at same akoda bus stop. this will save you money by about 1k. but as a first timer I advise you take the direct route.

please leave early from Enugu. so u arrive Ede during the day time. this will enable you sort out accommodation etc.

have a blessed trip

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: What's The Distance Between Enugu To Osun by hesilo(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Gourdoinc:
take a bus to onitsha. drop at Lagos park (chisco). you will hear Siena buses screaming oshogbo, ibadan. go there and enter the one coming to oshogbo. it's 4050naira for the ticket. tell the driver to stop you at akoda junction. because you are going to Ede and not oshogbo.

from akoda junction. enter a bus or preferably take a bike to the federal poly Ede. should be 150 or 200 Naira if you can bargain well.

what I have described above is the straight forward journey. if you prefer a far cheaper route. you will need to cut your journey into bits. from Enugu to OSHA, from OSHA to bridge head, from bridge head to ore, from ore to oshogbo and stop at same akoda bus stop. this will save you money by about 1k. but as a first timer I advise you take the direct route.

please leave early from Enugu. so u arrive Ede during the day time. this will enable you sort out accommodation etc.

have a blessed trip
Wow.... I'm so happy for you time and how you explained it. You just made my night. Thanks a bunch bro cool . I would take the straight forward route. Daalu rie 'ne!

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What's The Distance Between Enugu To Osun by liberatorbayo: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2018
Pls how do I go to Enugu direct bus from osun state, anybody with the info

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To Nigerian Student: Stay Away From Ukraine And Russia / The Nigerian Mans Shame Of Giving Birth In UK, Canada, USA / Any Nigerian In Murfreesboro Or Nashville Tennessee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.