Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,000 members, 7,803,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods (888 Views)

Power Against The Battles Of My Father's House / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods by OtemSapien: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Since last year, I've been emphasizing it that all gods who invented religions are bound in spiritual prisons. Now we can see what's happening even in Africa and especially in Nigeria.
1. People are no more spellbound by some archaic books of religion.
2. People are now learning about their own selves, rather than studying books written by some gods who are disguising as God Almighty.
3. Every day, a sheeple is becoming a thinker.
4. Christians and Muslims are breaking free from their religions and seeing spirituality from other angles.
5. The eyes of tithers are opening(and it's even a religious person that's doing the eye opening: lol. See confusion in the body of religion).

All these are happening because the bad gods who are the gods behind religions are now cast into spiritual prison. The words they use to control the minds of their subjects are fast losing values and becoming meaningless.
We now see people asking, which god are you talking about? rather than assuming God Almighty as Yahweh or Allah.
This is according to the revelations of the light of God spoken in ancient times that religion will lose its values as people start using their own brains to think.

Here is a Doctufos passage about the imprisonment of the gods of religion such as Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda, Enlil, Gaol, Eshu, Zeus, etc.
Doctufos: Otem Erectus 226:1-30

Chapter Two Hundred and Twenty-Six

1. When Otem had shut his eyes in meditation on the fifth day of the seventh month, he began to fly in the inner universe. And he flew until he had seen Atum. And Atum said, come with me and I shall show you how we captured many of the gods who are my brothers. And Otem saw a period in the past.
2. And he saw how the gods of findings were gathered in a place, getting ready for the psychospiritual battle. For thousands of us them were ready to fight for the freedom and mind slavery of the world. For it is time to bring humanity to the age which is called Aquarius.
3. And Otem said, who shall you fight against? And Atum said, we are ready to fight against all the gods of religion who insist that the minds of humans should be continually enslaved. For religion shall limit the rate of growth of science.
4. Therefore, we are prepared to make all gods who love to enslave the minds of humanity drop their ambitions and set the world free from mind slavery.
5. Now Otem said, let me go with you to see how this shall be done. Now Atum and Otem flew until they had reached a place where many gods are gathered. And when they saw Otem, they came to him and said, Otem of truth, welcome.
6. And Olorun and Ogene and Chuku and many other gods of Aferk stepped further to Otem and said, you have been empowered with the powers of all good gods and with their wisdom and understanding shall you operate.
7. You are greater than all gods in intelligence and knowledge. Now have we chosen you O Otem, go and set Aferk free. Now Mother Earthus came also with Aluna and Ishtar and thousands of goddesses, both of Aferk and of the whole earth. And they said, blessed is Otem, the god of all histories of humanity.
8. The gods hear his name and tremble. The people who torment others in the name of witches and wizards hear his name and flee. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Gaol, Eshu and all gods of bad religion and mind slavery hear his name and bow.
9. Otem, fakir Atomos, go and quickly set Aferk free from gullibility before they are turned into animals in their minds. Go and free them from the hostages of Jehoshua, Yiga, Shamshin, Krisht, Bonkee, Wilhem and all manner of gods who make them slaves and deceive them on the face of the earth.
10. Who shall study the histories of Otem and fear death? Whose mind shall be so strong to read the truth and still have joy reading the lies in the books of religion? Even Vishnu have said, let the truth of the words of Otem prevail.
11. Otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now Otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. And as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. And it was as if a screen was showing the thing to Otem.
13. And Otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now Otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. And we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. And humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods by Shinapraise(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Which book did you get all this from? I demand to know the name of the book .
Re: Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods by bedspread: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
LUBBISHLY SCOTTISH RUBBISH
Re: Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods by OtemSapien: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Shinapraise:
Which book did you get all this from? I demand to know the name of the book .
Here, follow the link. Thanks.
Re: Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods by Kelblaq(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Here is one of the sheeple i came across on FB cheesy
How can i explain to her that she has been brain washed grin

Cc Otemsapien

Re: Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods by 0temAtum: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kelblaq:
Here is one of the sheeple i came across on FB cheesy
How can i explain to her that she has been brain washed grin

Cc Otemsapien
Tell her what you know.

(1) (Reply)

Your Prediction For 2018 / Where Is Matthew 18:11 In The NIV Bible Version? / What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.