Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Re: Yemoja's Fictitious Report On Pdp Chairmanship - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Re: Yemoja's Fictitious Report On Pdp Chairmanship (409 Views)

Brief Report On Osogbo Writers Conference / Brief Report On Ibadan Creative Writing Workshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Yemoja's Fictitious Report On Pdp Chairmanship by Azeez82: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
RE: YEMOJA'S FICTITIOUS REPORT ON PDP CHAIRMANSHIP

My attention has been drawn to a fictitious report by a fledgling online news portal known as www.yemojanewsng.com wherein it claimed that I addressed some members of Omoilu Foundation (not PDP members) on Tuesday and told them that I was opposed to the candidature of a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Bode George and ex-Ogun State Governor,  Otunba Gbenga Daniel but fully in support of the former Minister of Education, Prof. Tunde Adeniran. 

Let me state from the outset that the fictitious report is the handiwork of the master of deceit and the chief manipulator in Ogun State,  Otunba Gbenga Daniel (OGD)  who is sinking in his forlorn ambition to be the National Chairman of our great party. 

This is the latest in the series of blackmail and mischief being churned out by Daniel and his hirelings to rescue their floundering campaign.

It is an open secret that I am against the ambition of Daniel and in his desperate attempt to get back at me,  he is spinning all manner of lies and fabricated stories against me. 

Only last week, Daniel had instructed his cyber dogs to fabricate many stories and photoshop pictures that will pitch me against some candidates and leaders of our great party. 

I wish to state without any equivocation that all the aspirants for the National Chairmanship from the South West and South South are eminently qualified to aspire for the position except Daniel. 

Daniel is a political prostitute, a pathological liar and wheeler-dealer who cannot be trusted with the leadership of our party. 

What's more, he is standing trial for stealing of public funds,  bribery,  fraudulent conversion of public property and false declaration of assets.

If we make the mistake of electing him as our National Chairman, the party will be put on trial with him and if he is convicted,  then your guess is as good as mine. 

All our respectable leaders from the South West who are aspiring for the position of the National Chairman are eminently qualified for the post, and should anyone of them, except Daniel, becomes the National Chairman, our party will be better for it. 

Therefore,  our respectable leaders,  elders and party faithful should ignore the antics and rantings of the tamed and outspent "Lion of the West".

Let us be ready to throw our weight and support behind the candidature of any other aspirant but Daniel. As for me,  I am ready to give my all to stop him because of the misfortune that his emergence will bring on our party.

Thank you. 

Signed

Senator Buruji Kashamu 

Ogun East Senatorial District

(1) (Reply)

Purpose Precedes Marriage. / How Can Being A Technician Ruin One In The Quote Of Georges Pompidou: "There Are / Synw Lauds Wale Okediran’s Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.