Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nigerians Owe Donald Trump An Apology - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerians Owe Donald Trump An Apology (467 Views)

I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps / Chimamanda Adichie Speaks On Social Media, Donald Trump, And Feminism / Public Apology To Literature Naira Landers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Owe Donald Trump An Apology by Queerlyshrewd: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
"On November 8, 2016 Donald Trump and Mike Pence were elected both President and Vice President of the United States.
Trump's populist positions in opposition to illegal immigrationand various trade agreements, such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership, earned him support especially among voters who were male, white, blue-collar and those without college degrees."

To a handful of readers , the above paragraph sounded like some political jargons especially if you care less about politics like i do, but Donald Trump is one of those leaders you don't need a huge knowlege on politics to have something to say apparently. He's on virtually everybody's lips earning one derogatory comment or the other , but of all the slander and lies coming from fellow Nigerians there's one we should apologise for.
It was one of the biggest lies that shook many Nigerians home and abroad. It was one lie that tore down the bridges of socio economic differences; the rich, the poor, the learned and the dafts were all culprits.
It was that Donald Trump would drive out Nigerians out of America when he wins. Yeah...You remember, Dont you?

Honestly, i don't even think Donald Trump has time of Nigerians up there. He's had such a controversial year that seeking to drive out Nigerians or fellow Africans would appear to be a complete joke.

So My people, if guilty, as you pray at night asking for forgiveness from God for the people you've wronged , add Donald Trump because you wronged him too.

http://queerlyshrewd..com
Re: Nigerians Owe Donald Trump An Apology by jdluv(f): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
funny but its true, sorry mr president

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Unwanted / Top Five Places You Should Visit This Christmas / How I Make Money Writing Online, And 2 Reasons Why You Dont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.