Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Giant Of Africa (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giant Of Africa (pics) (13724 Views)

I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / 2 White Lions Weighing 180kg Ganged Up, Ate Their Owner In South Africa (Pics) / Great Airports Of Africa - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
lonlytroy:
Nigeria is a Joke
If not for the WHITES , it would have been like NIGERIA.

The WORST SIN , we committed was to discharge the white man, home.
It's like DEVIL asking God to pack out.

SOUTH AFRICA, ALGERIA, TUNISIA, MOROCCO, CAPE VERDE, NAMIBIA are 1st world countries on a 5th world continent.
For we have really sinned and fallen short of God's Glory.
The worst is that we are still SINNING......
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by londoner: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
EVILFOREST:

SOUTH AFRICA, ALGERIA, TUNISIA, MOROCCO, CAPE VERDE, NAMIBIA are 1st world countries on a 5th world continent.

What a lazy mindset. Nigerians could have built a South Africa if they had consistently developed Nigeria from independence until today. They chose otherwise. It's time the Black man stopped acting like babies still at the breast.

Arabs build their continent same with Asians.......Nigerians ACTIVELY prevent theirs from developing. Okay, you just eat Eba go to bed then when you wake up the White man would have built your country for you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Talkwell: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
delishpot:
It should shame Africans. That we allow ourselves and continent to be shit holes waiting the saving grace of the white man to transform our mentality. They on the other hand know that we only live sex, party, dancing and more sex play on our peanut mentality causing us to be tribalistic, greedy, selfish and self serving. Africa is a very fertile soil for divide and conquer game the white man knows how to play best. Until we wake up, we will continue to see law, order, cleanliness and unity as a white man thing that Negroid race is incapable of creating.

Mat God bless you for this,I've been saying it since,the only thing Nigerians know is sex and giving birth like pigs !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Talkwell: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Uchechih: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
I have more pics from my SA trip, look at small things like sidewalks and tree lined streets

3 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Uchechih: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
From my hotel room in Sandton, thats Alice Lane down there. Look at little things like landscaping

1 Like

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Uchechih: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Middle class South Africa is easily comparable to first world countries, the townships still need a lot of work though

2 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Uchechih: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
I got the shock of my life when I learnt these houses in Cape Town are actually state funded projects for poor South Africans

9 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by 14(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hati13:
SA is a white ppl made country

Not 100%, you must just check how South africa looked like before 1990, the development was only at white area, but for the past 27yrs, development is all over. The sandton he is talking about, was built during a black rule, the roads, power plants, dams, schools. SA could be the 1st country in Africa to be declared 1st world country in just 20yrs. its only 12m people that need to be pulled out of poverty then SA is declared 1st world country.

5 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 13, 2017
14:

Not 100%, you must just check how South africa looked like before 1990, the development was only at white area, but for the past 27yrs, development is all over. The sandton he is talking about, was built during a black rule, the roads, power plants, dams, schools. SA could be the 1st country in Africa to be declared 1st world country in just 20yrs. its only 12m people that need to be pulled out of poverty then SA is declared 1st world country.
Even if some of the developments were attributed to Blacks, the country economy was and still dominated by the Whites and being dominator in this means that they also played the most important role in building of the country.

I'm not trying to say that Black SA didn't and isn't playing an impact role and I will be happy if what you said I'd accomplished in the future.

If I ask, are you SA?
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 5:04am On Nov 13, 2017
fuckpro:
...you will better understand this in the light of Cape Town being administered by Democratic Alliance (DA) and not the ANC also a white dominated suburb like Durban North is DA enclave,
The whites would never allow the ANC come ruin things for them that's the beauty of south Africa,

When a citizen of a failed nation comments on politics he doesn't even understand .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 5:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Hati13:

Nice excuse for your own failures .

Funny enough most countries in Africa were colonized and white people left infrastructure, but majority of those countries chose to destroy that infrastructure instead of continuing the developments. The ANC government didn't come in and sit on their asses , they continued developing the country and all those new projects like sandton and the Gautrain are new developments. White people developed only their parts which accommodated only 10% of the population and today in less than 23 years under the ANC 90 % of the population have access to basic amenities and clean roads. I'm sure you were trying to allude that no African can build superior infrastructure because Ethiopia is still backwards .

By the way how far are the Chinese projects ? . Lol , I notice everytime someone shows beautiful pictures of South Africa you have the same comment . grin. Hopefully Chinese will help you guys develop to this level grin, no one is an island, don't be hurt by out country grin.

5 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 5:31am On Nov 13, 2017
londoner:

What a lazy mindset. Nigerians could have built a South Africa if they had consistently developed Nigeria from independence until today. They chose otherwise. It's time the Black man stopped acting like babies still at the breast.

Arabs build their continent same with Asians.......Nigerians ACTIVELY prevent theirs from developing. Okay, you just eat Eba go to bed then when you wake up the White man would have built your country for you.

LMFAO, you don't sound Nigerian at all with your comments or maybe you don't live there . Your reasoning sounds exposed not like the usual " only white men can do it" majority on this forum.

So refreshing.

5 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 13, 2017
Mzansian:

When a citizen of a failed nation comments on politics he doesn't even understand .
Apparently dude lives somewhere in Durban and with that alone he thinks he's qualified to talk about politics he doesn't even understand.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 5:41am On Nov 13, 2017
Uchechih:
Middle class South Africa is easily comparable to first world countries, the townships still need a lot of work though

You will get a lot of hate for paying compliments to SA . What you should be saying is ;

They are so lazy and that country is overrated grin. Most of them were so jealous of me and their women threw panties at me the moment I said I was Nigerian grin. Most of them live in slums etc. Then you will get many likes grin.

By the way there are many townships that have become cities within cities but there are still some which look bad like those of Cape Town.

4 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 5:47am On Nov 13, 2017
Jayceon:
Apparently dude lives somewhere in Durban and with that alone he thinks he's qualified to talk about politics he doesn't even understand.

You know Nigerians are funny people . They will sit in some dirty flat in one of our cities and claim to everything about the country grin.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Malayy(m): 6:21am On Nov 13, 2017
Oga Uche.. Shey black people don't live there.. I only see white people on the streets..
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Malayy(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Mzansian:

Lol, typical butthurt white worshipper grin. We know in your slum country having middle class communities that look like that is a dream cheesy. Look closely and many of his pictures and by the way majority of people who reside in middle class neighborhoods have a black skin .
chill. I'm only asking questions based on my observation. You don't have throw jabs at me..
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2017
Malayy:
chill. I'm only asking questions based on my observation. You don't have throw jabs at me..

No you didn't ask questions, you made a dumb statement which shows your inferiority complex. I said look again at all the pics , don't select only the ones that suit your dumb assertions.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Malayy(m): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2017
Mzansian:

No you didn't ask questions, you made a dumb statement which shows your inferiority complex. I said look again at all the pics , don't select only the ones that suit your dumb assertions.
k
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2017
Mzansian:
Nice excuse for your own failures.
I told the fact and this had nothing to do with my country.

Mzansian:
Funny enough most countries in Africa were colonized and white people left infrastructure, but majority of those countries chose to destroy that infrastructure instead of continuing the developments. The ANC government didn't come in and sit on their asses , they continued developing the country and all those new projects like sandton and the Gautrain are new developments. White people developed only their parts which accommodated only 10% of the population and today in less than 23 years under the ANC 90 % of the population have access to basic amenities and clean roads. I'm sure you were trying to allude that no African can build superior infrastructure because Ethiopia is still backwards .
The government may be a majority black government, but the country economy is majority in the hand of white SA just like the hero Nelson Mandela you worship promised them, so he could get out of prison. But this isn't something to be shameful on it and I'm just telling the fact.

I'm not saying Africans can't build great infrastructures. I told the truth on SA situation. Who do you think created the many African civilizations in Sudan, Egypt, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, West and North African? They were Blacks. Even in the modern sense for example, the largest Dam in Africa and one of the largest in the world is being build in Ethiopia by Ethiopians.

Yes, Ethiopia is poor. In fact, among the very poorest country in the world, but we will come out of this mess in the near future and will seat in the level we belong.

Mzansian:
By the way how far are the Chinese projects ? . Lol , I notice everytime someone shows beautiful pictures of South Africa you have the same comment . grin. Hopefully Chinese will help you guys develop to this level grin, no one is an island, don't be hurt by out country grin.
Chinese are helping us really good, but they also teaching us on the know-how and after some few years, we will be on our own. China also learned this from others not long ago.

Look girl, I'm just telling the truth in a right word. Me and you shouldn't argue to make trouble. I said what I said on SA since the economy is in hand of white.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by delishpot: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Talkwell:

Mat God bless you for this,I've been saying it since,the only thing Nigerians know is sex and giving birth like pigs !!!!

God bless you too. È dey pain me well well. We have used our own hands to destroy our continent. I know we shall arise. Yes, we shall

1 Like

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2017
Hati13:

I told the fact and this had nothing to do with my country.

Deep down it has everything to do with hiding your own country's failures . It's a convenient excuse why you are behind

The government may be a majority black government, but the country economy is majority in the hand of white SA just like the hero Nelson Mandela you worship promised them, so he could get out of prison. But this isn't something to be shameful on it and I'm just telling the fact.

Mandela is my hero , where the f did you get that from?. Fact remains , SA was and is still built on the resources of South Africa, no matter who dominates the economy .
What you were trying to do in your earlier statement is to say other races aren't responsible for the developments in south africa , it's only your white heroes who did all the work and that's a huge lie. Every race in SA played their huge roles in building the country , so your sneaky comment exposes something about you.

I'm not saying Africans can't build great infrastructures. I told the truth on SA situation. Who do you think created the many African civilizations in Sudan, Egypt, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, West and North African? They were Blacks. Even in the modern sense for example, the largest Dam in Africa and one of the largest in the world is being build in Ethiopia by Ethiopians.

Lol, jumping up and down I see. #fact is back then and today , whether it pains you or not , SA is developed by all its people.

Yes, Ethiopia is poor. In fact, among the very poorest country in the world, but we will come out of this mess in the near future and will seat in the level we belong.

Good for you , lol.

Chinese are helping us really good, but they also teaching us on the know-how and after some few years, we will be on our own. China also learned this from others not long ago.

Funny enough, you don't think black South africans learnt those proper skills of developing their own infrastructure from the whites all these years they have been here , you are a joker sir .

Look girl, I'm just telling the truth in a right word. Me and you shouldn't argue to make trouble. I said what I said on SA since the economy is in hand of white.

I don't give a damn why you said what you said boy , trying to discredit the work of others to hide your own backwardness was exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
MsNgo40:
Very lovely...however South Africa has a ton of European influence.....
Probably also why it's such a coveted African tourist destination.
To me, it looks no different than the U.S..
that's to be expected because there are people of european descent, for instance go to durban and you'll out that there's a lot of Indian influence there because of the large population of indians there. Go to Brazil and you'll never miss the African influence in that country, however South Africa is an African country, a cosmopolitan African country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Malayy:
Oga Uche.. Shey black people don't live there.. I only see white people on the streets..
why are you Nigerians such narrow thinkers, i happen to have worked in that district, there are far more blacks thn whites, jeez

2 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
EVILFOREST:

so how come then are the likes of Kenya developing at a fast rate? white people much? your failure has nothing to do with the absence of white people it has to do with your backward mentality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hati13:
the usual sour grapes

2 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mzansian:

You will get a lot of hate for paying compliments to SA . What you should be saying is ;

They are so lazy and that country is overrated grin. Most of them were so jealous of me and their women threw panties at me the moment I said I was Nigerian grin. Most of them live in slums etc. Then you will get many likes grin.

By the way there are many townships that have become cities within cities but there are still some which look bad like those of Cape Town.
true

3 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mzansian:

yep.notice how this thread hasn't reached the tenth page because OP is not bashing?

God forbids if this was about how SAcans were "jealous" or "losing" their girls to "romantic" naija peeps lol grin...GOD FORBIDS

2 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Jayceon:
yep.notice how this thread hasn't reached the tenth page because OP is not bashing?

God forbids if this was about how SAcans were "jealous" or "losing" their girls to "romantic" naija peeps lol grin...GOD FORBIDS

grin grin I'm sure many viewed looking for that and were dissapointed , but then again I was not dissapointed when I read some comments " whites did it all" grin . They are too predictable .

How are you Jace?

2 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
the title the op chose is not adapted and condescending "Geant of africa " . A " beautiful pics of south africa " would be better with more pics also

@LeSudAfricaine there is a mistake in your pseudo , in french if you are a man its Le Sud-Africain ( witout the e) and for a woman its : La Sud-Africaine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Carrier: Sirika Meets Aircraft Manufacturers Investors In UK / Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Surulere, Lagos Last Night / What Motivates Diasporans To Relocate Back To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.