Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Giant Of Africa (pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giant Of Africa (pics) (13726 Views)

I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / 2 White Lions Weighing 180kg Ganged Up, Ate Their Owner In South Africa (Pics) / Great Airports Of Africa - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Hati13:

Zulu girl,

Our economy is the fastest growing in Africa and one of the fastest in the world, so your hatred wish for us to always been poor won't be realized.kiss We are poor, in fact very very very...... very poor, but we will come out off it in the near future.

By the way, our military and airline are making us proud here. kiss

Hungry Ethiopian boy,

Lol, fact is you are currently poverty stricken and will remain so for decades to to come grin.

Congratulations on your successes, I'm not going to hate on them like you would probably do if I could tell you about ours grin.
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2017
Hati13:

Zulu girl,

Our economy is the fastest growing in Africa and one of the fastest in the world, so your hatred wish for us to always been poor won't be realized.kiss We are poor, in fact very very very...... very poor, but we will come out off it in the near future.

By the way, our military and airline are making us proud here. kiss
She is NOT a Zulu girl. She's from Eastern Cape not KZN. Zulu women are far more courteous and comported .

Kudos to the Ethiopian Airlines... SAA is what even my village goat will refuse to board.
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

She is NOT a Zulu girl. She's from Eastern Cape not KZN. Zulu women are far more courteous and comported .

Kudos to the Ethiopian Airlines... SAA is what even my village goat will refuse to board.

grin grin chisa igbo boy grin

One day that oil money will finally be used wisely , and maybe we will finally see a new Nigerian airline grin but let's not hold our breath for it. grin

1 Like

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2017
Mzansian:

grin grin chisa igbo boy grin

One day that oil money will finally be used wisely , and maybe we will finally see a new Nigerian airline grin but let's not hold our breath for it. grin
Your obsession with me is frightening.... Anyways you're never gonna get more than a pedestrianic chat from me.
Like I said... Get a job. Stop working robots.
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

Your obsession with me is frightening.... Anyways you're never gonna get more than a pedestrianic chat from me.
Like I said... Get a job. Stop working robots.

Obsessed with a dirty kwerekwere? grin you must be out of your damn mind. Thunder fire your flat head for this insult grin grin.
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hati13:

If telling the truth ONLY means sounding like a Nigerian, then I'm happy to be one of them. smiley
Ethiopian?? LOL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mzansian:

Hungry Ethiopian boy,

Lol, fact is you are currently poverty stricken and will remain so for decades to to come grin.

Congratulations on your successes, I'm not going to hate on them like you would probably do if I could tell you about ours grin.
I know you are angry on our success girl. kiss

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jayceon:
Ethiopian?? LOL grin grin
Yeah grin

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hati13:

I know you are angry on our success girl. kiss

Lol , your successes still put you behind SA . It will take a longtime for you catch up , hence you are angry and frustrated tongue grin.
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mzansian:

Lol , your successes still put you behind SA . It will take a longtime for you catch up , hence you are angry and frustrated grin.
I'm not angry by your success. I only told the truth, but you insult. You will be angry just like this:-

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hati13:

I'm not angry by your success. I only told the truth, but you insult. You will be angry just like this:-

Lol, you are very angry and I'm sorry but you must accept that you still have a long way to go to reach our level grin but the Chinese are there atleast to upgrade you grin
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mzansian:

Lol, you are very angry and I'm sorry but you must accept that you still have a long way to go to reach our level grin but the Chinese are there atleast to upgrade you grin
Me and you know who is the angry one and that is you. kiss Why do you started the insult if you ain't angry then? grin

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hati13:

Me and you know who is the angry one and that is you. kiss Why do you started the insult if you ain't angry then? grin

The Chinese are there to make sure you will stop being angry at the progress of South Africa grin, atleast now you will finally have a country that is not a slum grin. The Chinese are there to heal you from the spirit that is killing you inside grin.

1 Like

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mzansian:

The Chinese are there to make sure you will stop being angry at the progress of South Africa grin, atleast now you will finally have a country that is not a slum grin. The Chinese are there to heal you from the spirit that is killing you inside grin.
Yeah the foreign Chinese are really really really.......really helping us a lot grin

SA achievements and history is White SA ppl girl grin You are being treated like 2nd class on your own land grin what is that chant you guys make? I think it's "madeba Mandela madeba Mandela" grin and "Mandela sprit" grin

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hati13:

Yeah the foreign Chinese are really really really.......really helping us a lot grin

SA achievements and history is White SA ppl girl grin You are being treated like 2nd class on your own land grin what is that chant you guys make? I think it's "madeba Mandela madeba Mandela" grin and "Mandela sprit" grin

Lol, you failed dismally to bring that slum into a modem world hence signing a deal with the devil. Your Children's children will be paying for those Chinese developments grin. So your chances of exiting the poverty list are still slim grin you will remain in poverty for another century paying your debts to China.

Lol, you choose to live in the past when it comes to SA because the present hurts you grin. Hungry Ethiopian boy , please accept that you will never reach our level grin. You are still building things we take for granted here and we are building the latest modern infrastructure grin. Perhaps you will stop hating on us after 3 centuries.

1 Like

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mzansian:

Lol, you failed dismally to bring that slum into a modem world hence signing a deal with the devil. Your Children's children will be paying for those Chinese developments grin. So your chances of exiting the poverty list are still slim grin you will remain in poverty for another century paying your debts to China.
We will come out of this poverty in the near future Zulu girl. Believe me grin

Mzansian:

Lol, you choose to live in the past when it comes to SA because the present hurts you grin. Hungry Ethiopian boy , please accept that you will never reach our level grin. You are still building things we take for granted here and we are building the latest modern infrastructure grin. Perhaps you will stop hating on us after 3 centuries.
You are citizen of white SA country Zulu girl. grin

Madeba Mandela sprite. Is this what you chant with some of your SA white colonizers? grin
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by londoner: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mzansian:

Oh!, but it was quite obvious from your comments that you don't have a Nigerian upbringing .

It's a pity that they don't see or aren't embarrassed by your first paragraph.

I was suprised at the mindset of one Nigerian I knew at varsity , I remember there was a 23 year old black woman who got a government contract to construct a a road in her home town and she used to be a student at the same university. The Nigerian's comment was " your government is failing , how do they let young black women build infrastructure?" . I was so shocked at that type of thinking , but after joining this forum i now know it's a normal mindset over there. "White is good and black is bad , women are useless and men should be worshipped " I spent sometime in the romance section to notice this type of mental slavery is rife .

When it comes to destroying I will agree with you. There is a video that has gone viral , it was taken by an irritated Indian neighbour it shows a Nigerian guy throwing a rubbish bin to a clean street while standing on the balcony of his flat . I mean who does shyt like that? In SA we have a system like most normal countries where you put all your dustbins outside your gate and the municipality picks it up . You should see a once clean neighborhood like hillbrow and check it now that many Nigerians have moved in , it's a no go zone for any sane citizen it's filled with filth and crime and the only south africans you would find there are those who have no where else to go or the ones who are involved in crime themselves.

Do you visit nigeria?

I actually had a Nigerian upbringing...a good one. Nigerian is not a byword for everything negative lol. The good parts were passed down to me.

Nigerian and African men in general are pampered and feel they are the most special beings on earth. This without having to earn it or having and responsibility to maintain it.

I have seen sanitation in Nigeria (especially Abuja)as well as bins on the side of the road. Places like Calabar are known for their impeccably clean streets and littering is frowned upon there. You won't see it reported though because positive aspects of Nigeria are not want people want to hear, including many Nigerians themselves.

I won't lie we need to do much better but many places are not the Nigeria you may be imagining lol.

To answer your question I visit as often as I can (last time was Feb 2017) and on the last three occasions travelled there alone so I can make my connection with Nigeria my own. I actually love Abuja if I'm being honest and want to move there for a while to try and contribute to the changes I would like to see. It's a great city imho.
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by londoner: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
The country I would love for Nigeria to emulate is Rwanda.

1 Like

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by 14(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hati13:

Even if some of the developments were attributed to Blacks, the country economy was and still dominated by the Whites and being dominator in this means that they also played the most important role in building of the country.

I'm not trying to say that Black SA didn't and isn't playing an impact role and I will be happy if what you said I'd accomplished in the future.

If I ask, are you SA?

SA economy is so sofisticated you would never understand it. When the company is white led, does not mean neccesarily it is owned by Whites. Majority of companies in SA are owned by pensioners or pension money, thats why you would never see super rich people worth billion of dollars like dangote in South africa, because the companies are owned by multiple owners including pension money, not individuals.

google "PIC" You will learn one thing about SA economy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Hati13:

We will come out of this poverty in the near future Zulu girl. Believe me grin

You are citizen of white SA country Zulu girl. grin

Madeba Mandela sprite. Is this what you chant with some of your SA white colonizers? grin

It's very nice living in a " White Country " it must be hell though living a slummish poverty stricken one grin.

The Mandela foundation is feeding these poor souls while their lazy fathers are on nairaland hating grin. It will take centuries for these kids to get out of poverty and it's a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2017
londoner:

I actually had a Nigerian upbringing...a good one. Nigerian is not a byword for everything negative lol. The good parts were passed down to me.

Nigerian and African men in general are pampered and feel they are the most special beings on earth. This without having to earn it or having and responsibility to maintain it.

I have seen sanitation in Nigeria (especially Abuja)as well as bins on the side of the road. Places like Calabar are known for their impeccably clean streets and littering is frowned upon there. You won't see it reported though because positive aspects of Nigeria are not want people want to hear, including many Nigerians themselves.

I won't lie we need to do much better but many places are not the Nigeria you may be imagining lol.

To answer your question I visit as often as I can (last time was Feb 2017) and on the last three occasions travelled there alone so I can make my connection with Nigeria my own. I actually love Abuja if I'm being honest and want to move there for a while to try and contribute to the changes I would like to see. It's a great city imho.

It's a good thing then that you didn't inherit the self hatred that we see here, " blacks are demons and whites are angels " . I wish they could visit a country with many white people so they can see for themselves that white people are human , they can be poor or rich like them lol.

Yes Abuja is the capital city with many expatriates , so obviously it must have those things buy let's be honest the rest of Nigeria is not Abuja or the good parts of lagos . The reason Nigerians usually go to other countries to create slummish conditions is because they are not used to living in clean conditions and they can't stand maintaining nice properties grin I'm not saying all but majority. Lagos the city of " excellence " is ranked among the worst cities because of Nigerian's lack of maintenance culture .

Its great you visit your home land then. I see you have great love for Nigeria like the pidgin2 wonan grin very few of you on this forum, the rest seem to have some serious self hatred . I'm not saying the lies pidgin2 tells are right though grin she is a serial denialist grin. It's good though that you want to go back and contribute to the positive side .

1 Like

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2017
Mzansian:

It's very nice living in a " White Country " it must be hell though living a slummish poverty stricken one grin.

The Mandela foundation is feeding these poor souls while their lazy fathers are on nairaland hating grin. It will take centuries for these kids to get out of poverty and it's a shame.
ouch

2 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2017
Mzansian:

The hater here are you Zulu girl grin

Living a poor life with being respected at home and identity intact is better than living a life like yours. kiss
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2017
Hati13:

The hater here are you Zulu girl grin

Living a poor life with being respected at home and identity intact is better than living a life like yours. kiss

Lol, console yourself hungry ethio boy grin. Yes your identity is quiet noticeably everywhere you go;

2 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by ednited(f): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Mzansian:

What a fool

lol
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2017
Mzansian:

Lol, console yourself hungry ethio boy grin. Yes your identity is quiet noticeably everywhere you go;
Zulu girl is angry grin
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by ednited(f): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2017
Mzansian:

We are poor, yeah. So what you gon do about it If that make you happy, create a topic about it and upload more pictures. . .go ahead. 10 year old girl. . . . please go
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2017
ednited:

We are poor, yeah. So what you gon do about it If that make you happy, create a topic about it and upload more pictures. . .go ahead. 10 year old girl. . . . please go

Lol.
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2017
Hati13:

Zulu girl is angry grin

Lol, I see you are now getting desparate. Those healthy looking young women are supposed to show what ? That " zulu" people aren't starving ? grin.

3 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2017
ednited:

What a fool

lol

Lol, cool down lady . This is between me and your hating brother, stay out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by ednited(f): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Mzansian:

Lol.
funny girl, you just wanted attention and mentions. Go to sleep
Re: Giant Of Africa (pics) by Mzansian(f): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2017
ednited:

funny girl, you just wanted attention and mentions. Go to sleep

Lol, the irony .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Carrier: Sirika Meets Aircraft Manufacturers Investors In UK / Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Surulere, Lagos Last Night / Peace Mass Transit Boss, Onyishi Honoured With NANS' Highest Medal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.