Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Who's Your Best Bible Character? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's Your Best Bible Character? (10765 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by RaeMystix: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jesus Christ.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by khristal87(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
samuel ofcourse
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by santicruz: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Davoo and pauloo
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by MissJoy29(f): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jesus, though He's not just a Bible character but The Son of God, I would love to be like He was in The Bible.

John who wrote The Book of Revelation. His VERY intimate relationship with God that made Him show him deep mysteries is what I desire.

Elijah. He must have been sooooo righteous for God to take him Himself into Heaven. That's the level of righteousness I want to attain.

Others include: The Blessed virgin Mary, Apostle Paul, Stephen, king David, Queen Esther, Noah, Abraham & Joshua.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Akin1212(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
mecussey:

Yes the lord do all things in order to balance equilebrum. If you are a science student, you will know it is the only way life will work. However, someone has to take the blame for the good and the bad. An MD of a company will take a bad decision and blame his manager for not advising him in time. Here the devil takes the blame for all the bad things. Instead of the devil to take the blame, he pushes the blame to me and you. Thats why you see someone pick a gun and shoot another. The bible now warns, do not allow yourself to be used, always be prayerful.

The bolded above is a big lie and an abuse of science. It is either you don't understand science or you are still a kid studying basic phy chem bio.

- Nothing works at equilibrium in science. Equilibrium is a standstill. In fact, a system at equilibrium has zero free energy. Delta G.
- In life sciences, a dead person is said to have reached equilibrium.
This world is a system, a closed system. If it is in equilibrium, you cannot exist. Stop propagating false science to prove a God that is not there.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by manny4u(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
king Davido noni, that guy na woski guy. with all his flaws he was still the man after God's Heart.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by donlucabrazi(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
addikt:
Na JONAH OOOO... I Always wonder what he told his wife when he got home the third day grin

He'll be like. ..

WIFE: Where have you been since 3 days ago , no call , no text grin

JONAH: Na one stupid fish swallow me ooo, infact, he just dey vomit me now now I come say make I dey come house undecided

WIFE: Hanhan!!!, fish swallow you ??...you for no come house naa !!!

JONAH: I swear I no lie, come smell my armpit seff embarassed

WIFE: Mtshewwwww (walk away)

Music..... (ayele ooo, ibosi oooooooooo)
Guy! You yeye I swear!
You nearly use laugh kill me..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Seunaj05(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Daniel!
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by weezweezweez(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
rawpadgin:
dirty mind
I picked him for his wisdom actually tongue tongue
lol
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by weezweezweez(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
lonelydora:

He realized his name was his problem, and asked Hid for a change of name.
lol
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by mecussey(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Akin1212:

The bolded above is a big lie and an abuse of science. It is either you don't understand science or you are still a kid studying basic phy chem bio.

- Nothing works at equilibrium in science. Equilibrium is a standstill. In fact, a system at equilibrium has zero free energy. Delta G.
- In life sciences, a dead person is said to have reached equilibrium.
This world is a system, a closed system. If it is in equilibrium, you cannot exist. Stop propagating false science to prove a God that is not there.

You need extraordinary intelligence to understand better than what you are been thought in school.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by cchiagom(f): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
My Redeemer Jesus! and then Esther a woman filled with wisdom
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Akin1212(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
mecussey:

You need extraordinary intelligence to understand better than what you are been thought in school.

You better learn science and stop abusing it.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Eagleword14(f): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jesus Christ....my Savior
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by brojoshua: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
The bible is the word of God, it is the word of life. It's not like a film where you have actors and actresses and then they begin to choose who is the best actor of the year.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Nwaikuku2(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Abraham
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by mecussey(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Akin1212:

You better learn science and stop abusing it.

well I know your type and I promise I wont argue much.

You were told in school that nothing works at equilibrum, thats correct. However, if you are a natural scientists, you should be able to think deap and observe.

The planet earth you are seeing will not be here if the centripedal force from the sun is not equal to the cetrifugal force of rotation. God created the centrifugual force pulling it away from the sun to equal the centripedal force drawing it to the sun in order to bring it to equilibrum and thats why the earth is still here for life.
God created life and created death to balance each other for the existence of life. More life no death will be disaster and more death, life will go into extinction. Him the lord did it for the sake of beings.

The atom the smallest man is balanced by electrons against the neuclus. It remain nutral because, the have equal and opposite charges/forces. A little excitment on the electrons will jump practically distroy the atom. God made sure they are in equilibrum for the existence of life.

The heavens and hell are there to balance the spiritual home. Only heaven will not make sense to human beings and only hell will not change anything either. God created both the good and evil, heaven and hell, negative and positive, front and back, man and woman, light and darkness. Him the lord did all that and they are all equal and opposite to each other. The earth is practically running on equilibrum.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Akin1212(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
mecussey:

well I know your type and I promise I wont argue much.

You were told in school that nothing works at equilibrum[/b], thats correct. However, if you are a natural scientists, you should be able to think [b]deap and observe.

The planet earth you are seeing will not be here if the centripedal force from the sun is not equal to the cetrifugal force of rotation. God created the centrifugual force pulling it away from the sun to equal the centripedal force drawing it to the sun in order to bring it to equilibrum and thats why the earth is still here for life.
God created life and created death to balance each other for the existence of life. More life no death will be disaster and more death, life will go into extinction. Him the lord did it for the sake of beings.

The atom the smallest man is balanced by electrons against the neuclus. It remain nutral because, the have equal and opposite charges/forces. A little excitment on the electrons will jump practically distroy the atom. God made sure they are in equilibrum for the existence of life.

The heavens and hell are there to balance the spiritual home. Only heaven will not make sense to human beings and only hell will not change anything either. God created both the good and evil, heaven and hell, negative and positive, front and back, man and woman, light and darkness. Him the lord did all that and they are all equal and opposite to each other. The earth is practically running on equilibrum.

I seriously should not be seen discussing science with an ignoramus like you. Goodbye.

And please, it is spelt Centripetal and not Centripedal, Equilibrium and not equilibrum, neutral and not nutral, Centrifugal and not Centrifugual.

I tried to bolden some of your errors and I cancelled some. Go and read your O'level basic science well, or better still just change to arts. You can never become a scientist with the jargons you wrote up there.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by mecussey(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Akin1212:

I seriously should not be seen discussing science with an ignoramus like you. Goodbye.

And please, it is spelt Centripetal and not Centripedal, Equilibrium and not equilibrum, neutral and not nutral, Centrifugal and not Centrifugual.

I tried to bolden some of your errors and I cancelled some. Go and read your O'level basic science well, or better still just change to arts. You can never become a scientist with the jargons you wrote up there.

I know your type and promised i wont argue much...u had nothing to say and digressed to Eng. Suprised u didnt see the wrong sentences...did u check the noun and pronoun?? Adjectives nko...am happy you got the msg anyway, pls apply common sense to it, it will help u.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Babatunde360: 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Elisha for calling those bears to come and kill those unruly children for stating the obvious
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Akin1212(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2017
mecussey:

I know your type and promised i wont argue much...u had nothing to say and digressed to Eng. Suprised u didnt see the wrong sentences...did u check the noun and pronoun?? Adjectives nko...am happy you got the msg anyway, pls apply common sense to it, it will help u.

I did not get any message at all, all you typed there were jargons and they don't have a stand when it comes to real universal science.

You have only explained the science only you understand in your head and not the one Great scientists used to win Nobel Prizes.

I am sure you just finished secondary school and you don't know that when forces are at equilibrium, their magnitude is always zero.

I cannot be seen arguing science with you because you are an ignoramus, you don't know science. Goodluck with your studies.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by mecussey(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2017
Akin1212:

I did not get any message at all, all you type there were jargons and they don't have a stand when it comes to real universal science.

You have only explained the science only you understand in your head and not the one Great scientists used to win Nobel Prizes.

I am sure you just finished secondary school and you don't know that when forces are at equilibrium, their magnitude is always zero.

I cannot be seen arguing science with you because you are an ignoramus, you don't know science. Goodluck with your studies.

It takes intelligence to understand better than what u are been tought in school. When you reach that level, you will understand.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Akin1212(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2017
mecussey:

It takes intelligence to understand better than what u are been tought in school. When you reach that level, you will understand.

Shut up your mouth there. You have been screaming school up and down as if you have even been to the four walls of a university. You think we are talking about secondary school science here?

With the nonsense science you know, I doubt if you can pass Jamb at all.

Or you know better than Isaac Newton that said at equilibrium, the magnitude of forces is zero when he postulated Kepler's planetary motion?

Go to university, you hear? I am not on your level when it comes to science. And if you need tutorials, come let me fix you up.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by mecussey(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2017
Akin1212:

Shut up your mouth there. You have been screaming school up and down as if you have even been to the four walls of a university. You think we are talking about secondary school science here?

With the nonsense science you know, I doubt if you can pass Jamb at all.

Or you know better than Isaac Newton that said at equilibrium, the magnitude of forces is zero when he postulated Kepler's planetary motion?

Go to university, you hear? I am not on your level when it comes to science. And if you need tutorials, come let me fix you up.

lol, you are so pained and bitter and I don't know whats disturbing you. Try grow up. What you do in school is study science. A natural scienctists is born with it. 90% of inventors did not attend any school . Grow up man and be open to ideas. You need extraordinary intelligence to understand more than what you are been tought in school.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Akin1212(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2017
mecussey:

lol, you are so pained and bitter and I don't know whats disturbing you. Try grow up. What you do in school is study science. A natural scienctists is born with it. 90% of inventors did not attend any school . Grow up man and be open to ideas. You need extraordinary intelligence to understand more than what you are been tought in school.

Yes, it is paining me that somebody as ignorant as you is claiming to know science. Is that how useless science is now?

You keep spelling taught as tought. Wait, let me ask you, are you one of the natural scientists and inventors?

grin grin. Let me advise you, just stop deceiving yourself, it's dangerous.

You have extraordinary intelligence and you don't understand basic science cheesy

Please tell me where you see 90% of inventors that didn't attend schools.

I am really sorry for you ooo
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by mecussey(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Akin1212:

Yes, it is paining me that somebody as ignorant as you is claiming to know science. Is that how useless science is now?

You keep spelling taught as tought. Wait, let me ask you, are you one of the natural scientists and inventors?

grin grin. Let me advise you, just stop deceiving yourself, it's dangerous.

You have extraordinary intelligence and you don't understand basic science cheesy

Please tell me where you see 90% of inventors that didn't attend schools.

I am really sorry for you ooo

Would u prefer I write chinese...? U keep lamenting on English spelling as if na ur papa languge in an online science chat. Now, write your mother tongue let me see how good you are.

You say i keep spelling tought tought now two of us made the mistake and u still didnt write it well. I repeat grow up and focus, if English could not produce ordinary pencil or tooth pick for your country, scrap it. It is better we speak and write chinese instead. Back to the topic, reason everything I told you, open your mind and see the wonders of God almighty though, you need wisdom to understand the scientific part.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Akin1212(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2017
mecussey:

[s]Would u prefer I write chinese...? U keep lamenting on English spelling as if na ur papa languge in an online science chat. Now, write your mother tongue let me see how good you are.

You say i keep spelling tought tought now two of us made the mistake and u still didnt write it well. I repeat grow up and focus, if English could not produce ordinary pencil or tooth pick for your country, scrap it. It is better we speak and write chinese instead. Back to the topic, reason everything I told you, open your mind and see the wonders of God almighty though, you need wisdom to understand the scientific part.[/s]

And you say you're a natural scientist? grin grin

Don't you know that a natural scientist must be correct at all times? Lol Idiot.

Maybe you should type in Chinese since it is your own Father's language. The whole of Nairaland is shocked right now. This is the last post I will respond to, I cannot be hobnobbing with an imbecile_ in an online forum.

I cannot make the same mistake with you, maybe you should read the post again and comprehend it.

I am not talking about God with an ignoramus, it will never happen. If you argue with a fool, then you are a fool too. Good day, the biggest ignoramus on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by mecussey(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Akin1212:

And you say you're a natural scientist? grin grin

Don't you know that a natural scientist must be correct at all times? Lol Idiot.

Maybe you should type in Chinese since it is your own Father's language. The whole of Nairaland is shocked right now. This is the last post I will respond to, I cannot be hobnobbing with an imbecile_ in an online forum.

I cannot make the same mistake with you, maybe you should read the post again and comprehend it.

I am not talking about God with an ignoramus, it will never happen. If you argue with a fool, then you are a fool too. Good day, the biggest ignoramus on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol...so you really feel good with insults.. Grow up man, ease your life, love your self, love the other person and love the creator. Trust me, you will be happy.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
My Second best are those sons of God that came to sleep with human ladies and they born pikin. grin

Premise 1: Gen 6 vs 2 That the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.

Premise 2:
John 3:16 Jesus is the Unique/only/begotten son of God. tongue

Conclusion: So Jesus was the leader of those sons of God that came to earth back then! wink cheesy tongue
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by walls01: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Akin1212:

1.) Do you remember one certain time when God decided to kill the firstborns in Egypt?

The firstborns included many old men above the age of 80yrs, many young children that were just born, and many other people who were all innocent of the captivity of Israelites. God literally killed a lot of innocents old aged and infants at that time. Is that not killing?

2.) Do you also remember the time of Noah? Does it occur to you that there must have been children and newborns at that time?

3.) Do you also remember Sodom and Gomorrah? Does it occur to you that people were destroyed?

Well, since it's all fictional. Let's just assume it didn't happen at all.

Good day, I hope your day was fine.
first I cannot speak for you and you cannot speak for me how much more I speak for God. throughout the Bible God has not hidden his intentions to destroy all disobedient soul both in this life and thereafter. in the time of Sodom and Gomorrah God said if I find five righteous people in it I will spare it this of course he did not find. in the time of Egypt the Egyptians worship other gods so automatically it is not considered by God and the bible clearly stated that the land will be destroyed.
take us for example when we have stuffs that are useless we quickly throw them out of the house and burn them.
obedience is what God need and stated clearly that all disobedient soul shall be destroyed
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by walls01: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Akin1212:

If God created evil for people who will choose evil so that they can have evil to choose, then God wants them to choose evil.

I am not getting it twisted, we are still saying the same thing.

you still don't get it. man have knowledge of good and evil and the man that chooses evil God will create evil for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived, God Cares About Our Outward Appearance / *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** / 9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.