Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen (19798 Views)

Awonusi Victor Olusegun Of UNILAG Nude Photo Scandal: "My Phone Was Stolen" / 1st Class Certificate Without Employability Skills Is A Disaster- Vincent Adeoba / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by NigerDeltan(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by ashjay001(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
LUGBE:
Stop making noise about it, just go to court and swear affidavit, proceed to Police to make entry and finally go to your school to follow procedure to get another certificate.

Is not everything you bother us in nairaland, people have more challenging problem still they resolve it without making it public.

First class in architecture?!shocked

If na u nko? U no go wan flex small?gringringrin
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Spicycat(f): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
Go get a police report and court affidavit then apply for another one.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Isobug: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
What are you still doing in school One month after graduation
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by elyte89: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Me wey I Neva set my eye on my certificate for almostv3years now, graduated from same skool like 5years back,

Who bsc cert EPP? grin grin
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by ogbeniolola: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
If his brain is not stolen, he will fly high all the same!....the certificate is a mere paper that's useless to whoever has stolen it!
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Folaoni(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
s
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
LUGBE:
Stop making noise about it, just go to court and swear affidavit, proceed to Police to make entry and finally go to your school to follow procedure to get another certificate.

Is not everything you bother us in nairaland, people have more challenging problem still they resolve it without making it public.
. I luv this.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by jaheymezz(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Walahi I fear village people sha
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by thunderbabs: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
ATTENTION: VILLAGE PEOPLE, I repeat, VILLAGE PEOPLE.... undecided
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by micflo28(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Check dumpsites, inform garbage collectors in Ilorin, they took the bag specifically for the laptop, the certificate is of no use to them.they will surely discard it.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by joelfm(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is not a big deal. Follow the instructions to get it replaced. You don't necessarily need certificates to apply for jobs or further your education. As your prospective employer or school will always get in touch with your alma mata. As am writing now, I have not collected my first and second degrees' certificates and I don't have intention of collecting them, why? I consider it safer with the Universities I attended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by delugajackson: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
pussyeater:
The certificate isn't useful anyway" No jobs... undecided
You're not making any sense, oga. Until it happens to you.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Maximus85(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
LUGBE:

Thank you sir. This is what literacy is all about. How can you come out with first class and just because your certificate was stolen you're behaving like an illiterate. What if it got burnt or eaten by rats? You will jump into the lagoon abi. Go buy sense oooo. Follow what this person has said. Wetin you dey find how radio station sef?

4 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Lexusgs430: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Save A Soul: A Nairalander's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen

This happened to a brother of mine in ilorin. He graduated last month and was issued the certificate few weeks ago.

ANYBODY IN ILORIN SHOULD PLEASE HELP US SHARE THIS.

Moderators, please help us push this to front page. NYSC posting is starting in a week time and he'll be needing the certificate.

Please help. embarassed

Head back to obtain a duplicate......

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by popyea(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chai! Your village people strong o.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by olagamalin(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Negative energy
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Sanguine(f): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lol. I just could not help laughing at all the comments.
Anyhow, dear OP I'd advice you to advice your friend to forward this in a DM to Nathaniel Bassey on Instagram. Them go use your issue do prayer point. And I bet you'd be amazed at the miracle that would follow. Who Nairaland EPP?
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by osazsky(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
delugajackson:

You're not making any sense, oga. Until it happens to you.
don't mind him , y did u collect urs. cos Mr a failed to get a job means Mr b won't get.kia c reasoning.certificate is very important cos wen submitting ur CV u are to attach it and on the day of interview u present d original. any spirit of bad luck that has been following op by tunder by fire lose ur hold . I don't care to know weather it is monitoring spirit, accestrial spirit, village people out by thunder by fire. but wait o e be like say monitoring spirit dey follow me o. yesterday ivory coast still cut my 86k. ivory coast to win or draw , oya any monitoring spirit monitoring my hand and my bet slip to always continue to add games cos I wan get big odd out by fire.abeg make una join me for prayer . pray for d op and myself God bless u as u say Dis prayers for ur brothers amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by ProfGday(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
is awa work oooo......I heard the village people wisphering...
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by pendragon35(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
First class in Architecture? and am here struggling just to go for IT next year.
God will help you to find it bro..have hope.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
LUGBE:

Lol, I'm sure you had a Third Class or Pass....BTW, you were not at gunpoint to read/comment on the post. Softly softly!
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by tintingz(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

They will be going to the University Senate tomorrow to report. What we heard, however was that from previous situation as this, nothing was done on their part. Nevertheless we are giving it a try.
Ok, I hope it get resolved.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Just one solution I have ehn and I promise you with everything I know that the certificate would be returned within 7 days. Just tell Jesus about it - just tell Jesus to get you your certificate back and I promise you it would be back in 7 days... Don't pray a long prayer o. Just say it with your mouth and that's all it would be brought back to you.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by frankmoney(m): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
First class in architecture wow , that's amazing bro you need that cert back
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by kadreeG7(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
SeanTizzle1:
Lol, I'm sure you had a Third Class or Pass....BTW, you were not at gunpoint to read/comment on the post. Softly softly!
certificate nah certificate be it Third class, first class or pass...
I pray he find it bro
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by chillychill(f): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Just kip praying and hoping... Ull see it bu Gods grace
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Macgreat(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
Wow!

Has it come to this. . . certificate movement
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by teflonjake(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
obicentlis:

Fat lie, a minute of broadcast can't cost more than 10k.

Mind you, I'm in the system.

U know it's a 1st class certificate, so they will charge him more grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
There is no big deal about this. Just report at a Police Station; go and swear to an affidavit and take it to ur school. They will issue u another certificate. It can take time but you can request for a statement of result in case u need to use it urgently. There is no Nigerian Institution that will not issue another certificate to replace a lost one. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
kadreeG7:

certificate nah certificate be it Third class, first class or pass...
I pray u find it bro
You pray for the OP to find it not me, bro.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen by kadreeG7(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
teflonjake:

U know it's a 1st class certificate, so they will charge him more grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC / IPPIS: Some Lecturers Got Excess Salaries, Had To Refund – Emeka Nwajiuba / "Wtf Fact" Picture Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.