Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala (26532 Views)

Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding / Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tiri gbosa for this man...

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by kokomaster3d: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
yommitte00:
Land for Sale! Contact Seller

Contact the seller on Yakata.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by bettercreature(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Who assembled all these verses,they are so accurate and prescise
It can’t be Aribisala he probably copied it from somewhere or he has been doing the research for months

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by mgbadike81: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
ggg
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by tojahh(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is what thrilled me in the whole tithe issue... The biblical verses not morbid fears of the words of the pastors.

None of these Pastors could even back their tithe collection with a verse... Just a verse that authorized them to take it, yet we say the government is our problem. I locked my sister out when she told me she's saving money for her tithe... This one na person wey no dey work o. That was how they forced my elder brother to pay up his tithe before he could wed his wife, baba vex say lai lai, me begin dey change am for am. Chaiii if only i know what i know now.

Thieves and hypocrites all of them! By the way, who does Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya and other top church pastors pay their tithe to?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by okpaire(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
I love dis becos everytin he said he backed it up with d bible. nice one. as far d tin dy bible den I believe u

10 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by SimplyFabulous: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Wow.... This is really deep.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Zeek21(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
We know this one is always seeking to grab the attention from every issues. He said is of the grey message, how come you want to tell us the scripture you only read to counter whatever Christians preach.

You found an ally so continue.
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by FakoMaybach1: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Aribasala has ended this discussion, His argument is waterproof.

Anyone tithing to these men is just being obstinate and a fool is easily parted with his money.

Our country is ravaged by extreme poverty, if all of us give our 10% to the poor among us lets see if our lives wont be better.

Tithing is Biblical, yes but not to Nigerian pastors. If u want to do the right thing send ur salary to Israel.
Me i will increase my giving habit, but these pastors no go chop my money again...if they need money they should work too

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by samzzycash(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
Tithing is not a scam, as u quoted 2corin.9:7, you give willingly, no one is forcing anybody, whatever the men of God uses it for is their business, it's left for God to judge.

All those criticising men of God should take heed, God only knows those that are serving him in spirit and in truth. An example in the bible is when miriam was gossiping about moses to Aaron, she was punished for it, although wat she said was the truth.

Take heed people.
there is a big difference between offering and tithing
Christians are not under the obligation to pay tithe but a true Christian support the work of God with whatever you have at willingly from your heart everytime you wish and not ten percent of your salary every month.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Throwback: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
Tithing is not a scam, as u quoted 2corin.9:7, you give willingly, no one is forcing anybody, whatever the men of God uses it for is their business, it's left for God to judge.

All those criticising men of God should take heed, God only knows those that are serving him in spirit and in truth. An example in the bible is when miriam was gossiping about moses to Aaron, she was punished for it, although wat she said was the truth.

Take heed people.

Tithes in Christianity is heresy.

Fraudsters and thieves should take heed.

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by abbeyty(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
since my eyes were opened regarding this tithe issue, my tithe money now goes for more food in my stomach i am now heathier than when I was paying it. Three gosa to God for opening my eyes. I may still reverse my decision but not until my pastor give me Jesus bank account cuz I would like to be paying it directly to the account.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Kulas: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Peoples eyes have "opened" courtesy of Freeze.Only takes a man of boldness to call a spade a spade.Church revolution in Nigeria is imminent.

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by emmydee(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
So far, this is the finest explanation I have read about tithing. Good one Mr. Aribisala

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Throwback: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
newsynews:
Femi Aribisala about to take the shine from Daddy Freeze

grin grin grin

Aribisala has been at the vanguard of this matter long before Daddy Freeze.

I have read of him on this matter far back in 2012.

I am also certain that Aribisala is on Nairaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Eze2000(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
nairavsdollars:
I am a regular church-goer but i dont pay tithes to churches. i remove the 10 percent and give to the needy
lets freethesheepie

wrong, share it as food. these are seeming!y meaningless to you but carry meaning spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
True talk by Femi Aribisala. Stop enriching those thieving pastors pocket, Threatening you with a malachi 3:10 Curse. Its total hogwash. God does not curse his own people, coerce or force them into giving.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Spuggie: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pastopreneurs and their clients won't like this. Here is the thing why is it that the poor ones who pay tithes are not rich despite paying their 10% regularly?

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by positivelord: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
kingthreat:
I dont have a problem with Daddy Freeze. But looking deep at him, it's obvious he is envious of those pastors. If he is going to preach against Men of God, then he should do better than the men of God.
How many Needy people has he helped
How many charities has he invested in
When has he ever evangelized.
Does he put Jesus first in his conversations?
Why is he unready to forgive reconcile with his wife.

Please if he cannot upload one Christian tenet, then he should please shut up.

Have you realize that your pastor have been scamming you all these while with the threatening preaching about tithe ., that is the point and not Freeze and his lifestyle..

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by JamesReacher(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
kingthreat:
I dont have a problem with Daddy Freeze. But looking deep at him, it's obvious he is envious of those pastors. If he is going to preach against Men of God, then he should do better than the men of God.

Stop lying you have a problem with Freeze. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome had a divorce so what's your point? Its hard to do better than men of God given the bullion van of money at their disposal. By the way, does one need to be recognised as a pastor before he points put the loopholes in the doctrines? Fairness in judgements pls.

13 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by saintmark88(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:

Take heed people.

When did telling pple the truth bcom judging....#sheeple

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by mickeymimi: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tithes was not Money ... God did not mention tithes to be Money.. or .Income Based, Christian ministers today would rather have the money than the foodstuffs .

mat 23> 23 > Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. They also had money then.

*Dill is an annual herb in the celery family , cumin... used in the cuisines of many different cultures* family of parsley and mint we all know that

deu 14> 23[b]Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always.
[/b]

God ...... referred to tithes as ......food ... not money....He said eat with ur family....you also have to eat the tithe ..but you dont eat money na
Jesus ...........referred to tithes as.... ..... seed and herbs not money
Malachi said ............ its food and not Money
Levitcus said ................its food and not Money
DEUT . said ............... food and not money
Pharisees ............seed and herbs ..not Money
Jewish people ........edible items....not money

and please DONT tell me there was no currency in those days....

Gen 23 > 16 when Abraham wanted to buy a burial site for Sarah ........"My lord, hearken unto me: the land is worth four hundred shekels of silver; 400 shekels of silver ..
Joseph’s brothers sold him for 30 pieces of silver
There was also money during the time Jesus was on earth > Judas betrayed Jesus for thirty pieces of silver .. Jesus never called tithes money....he referred to it as seed and herbs... I stand with Jesus and support TB Joshua .....give it to the poor or needy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by linearity: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
telim:
I still don't know how this yahoo pastors were able to trick millions of Nigerians to Voluntarily donate there hard earn money as tithe which is often used by the founders for buying private jets, vacation and setting up different business in there name.

Kudos to all pastors out there that were able to make billions of naira in the name of tithe. Maga must pay every sunday either magas like it or not.
grin grin grin

It is the same method that MMM used.., but with stronger motivation call fear.,,they simply tell them if they:

Ph:Tithes, God will Gh:Blessings

And if they do not:
Ph:Tithes, God will Gh:Curses

And some will come here and tell us, they are doing it ‘willingly and freely’ when in truth, they are afraid of the curses and conditioned themselves to doing it. If it freely, then to freely not give for a year...now you can see that, just the idea of that alone is causing some internal conflicts within you because of the anticipated repercussions, which buttresses the point that, despite what you are saying, you are not giving freely and willingly.

Others will say ‘wetin concern una, na una money?’

More will say, since they have been tithing, they have not lacked anything and that they have been richly blessed with gold, money and silver beyond their imaginations, which would not have been possible without tithing.

If the above three reactions sounds familiar, it is because they are...Those was the same reactions those who Ph’ed in MMM had at the onset. They came to blogs and shutdown everyone.

Their guiders follow suite with screenshots confirming they are rich and are getting Gh...and employed everyone to ignore the nay sayers and to Ph more...some Guider ‘Pastors’ have done the same since the tithe brouhaha started...

Some guider ‘Apostles’ said, they have increased their tithe, sorry Ph to 30%, the only difference, we were not given any screenshot, so there is no way to confirm the increased Ph...More seriously, paying tithe of 30% is a clear violation of God’s law in the Old Testament...It is the kind of disobedience that incurred God wrath on even the Israelites.

God asked Moses to strike the rock once, and in his justified anger against the grumbling of the Israelites strike it twice and forbids him from seeing the promise land. Imagine Aaron ignoring the measurements God gave him and building a bigger terbanacle so that it would occupy more worshippers.or Noah ignoring the exact measurements given by God and build a bigger ark so more animals can be saved....they would not have lived to see the next day, despite their good intentions.

10 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:

Take heed people.

All of you that are saying "nobody is forcing you" should stop already. Every member of my church have a tithe card and tithe number. If don't have these,you're not recognised as member. What does that tell you,sister?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by mickeymimi: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Well done to Mr Aribasola .....I support your views smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Lumig: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
In fact I feel like clapping for this man - this is eye opening and backed up with the scriptures. I wish one of our G.Os can shame the devil by always saying the truth no matter what they will lose materially or financially

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Patrotism: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Let it be known to all that cares: This partial obedience to the words of God for selfish and self centered benefits won't help us. The same God that spoke about tithe equally gave the Sabbath commandment. "Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy"- Exodus 20:8-11. If you will not obey the Sabbath law, then why insist on that of tithe. Sabbath is the 4th commandment while tithe is not even among the ten commandments. May God give us more understanding.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by okestev: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
dasauce:
By Femi Aribisala

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/dont-persecute-daddy-freeze-tithing-today-scam/
Another Long Epistle From The Kingdom of Satan to discourage and bring down the faith of many young believers... Christain beware!!!
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by DeRay98(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:

Take heed people.

When a Muslim antiChristian writer starts attacking Christian doctrine and quoting the Bible it's only because he knows Christians won't go after his head. Try quoting Quran to confront Muslims there 'll be trouble in the land.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by msbbash(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
BREWERIES SUPPOSE GO OPEN BRANCH FOR RCCG OOOOO, MAKE THEIR MEMBERS DEY SHAYO GO ,
ARIBISALA SAY MAKE UNA DEY DRINK GOOOOOO !!!!
IT IS BIBLICAL .........I TALK AM CHRISTIANITY NA JOKE .
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by InvertedHammer: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
kingthreat:

/
Shouldn't you be directing that question to your god of men Pastor Chris Oyakhilome?

\

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by okestev: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
okpaire:
I love dis becos everytin he said he backed it up with d bible. nice one. as far d tin dy bible den I believe u
...No sir, these are heresies, orchestrated by the devil to discourage young Christain... Pls search the scripture and let the truth set you free.. Tithing pays, it's biblical, my life is a living testimony..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. / Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead / How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.