Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:54 PM

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! (6169 Views)

A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / A Note To Atheists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Hier(m): 12:01am On Nov 19, 2017
enshy:
Good Morning bro Can we have an honest discussion on these points you raised? Ild appreciate if you create time. Thanks.
well, this is Godsmopol
honest discussion, as in, you mean; proferring solution
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2017
Ericsunday619:
continue fooling yourself
How e take concern you nah? Na you i dey fool? Abeg leave me make i dey fool myself and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 1:08am On Nov 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

This is why the black man have appeared as the poorest race in the world.
What has race got to do with this? I hope you'd call Reinhard Bonkey a black man for believing and performing miracles. Benny Hinn is also a blackman. If you don't have what to say, you just must say something

PrecisionFx:

Have u met the Hausa man before to know weda he's is a cripple U must be kidding me.
Have you ever seen a crippled man seating on a bores before? Can you say it's possible for you a normal full flesh man to seat and roll on a bores?

I saw what i saw and i don't really care if you believe it or not. I no send you.
PrecisionFx:

Same goes to fraudulent Miracles where someone will come out of the crowd and start shouting that they can see, how can a full grown man believe such an idiotic event.
And i should do what about your unbelief now? Sorry, i don't care.
PrecisionFx:

Same goes with the people claiming deaf n dumb from birth will come our and start screaming that he can now speak....... And the supposed healed man who have never spoken or or heard any word before starts speaking English immediately, abeg who teach am English.

Wise up man theres no time.
Wow, so this is why you said miracles don't exist?

Gerrarahia boy. Me, i no send you shishi.

Miracles dey o, dem no dey o. Carry your kaya commot for my road.

3 Likes

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Ericsunday619: 4:46am On Nov 19, 2017
Emmanystone:

How e take concern you nah? Na you i dey fool? Abeg leave me make i dey fool myself and mind your business.
very soon you will start believing that a 12years old kid is a witch grin

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Ericsunday619: 4:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Emmanystone:

What has race got to do with this? I hope you'd call Reinhard Bonkey a black man for believing and performing miracles. Benny Hinn is also a blackman. If you don't have what to say, you just must say something

Have you ever seen a crippled man seating on a bores before? Can you say it's possible for you a normal full flesh man to seat and roll on a bores?

I saw what i saw and i don't really care if you believe it or not. I no send you.

for your mind Benny inns is god? That guy is a fraudster and you are promoting him in a thread like nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:22am On Nov 19, 2017
Ericsunday619:
God help who? I wish Christainity should be banned in Nigeria

If you think you do not need God's help, then I am very sorry for you.

3 Likes

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by kevoh(m): 5:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Ericsunday619:
God help who? I wish Christainity should be banned in Nigeria

What are your reasons? I think this is a bit extreme and intolerant.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by frank317: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

That's where you get it wrong: they are not preaching to the atheists, but only engage them in endless arguments upon arguments.

If the motive was to preach and convert them, it would have been different, but the observed motive is to show intelligence and whatever...

By the way, you don't win someone over by arguing with them constantly, you preach and then allow the Holy Spirit do His work: the Holy Spirit is the one convicts the sinner.

The holy spirit is obviously not doing his work here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by frank317: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2017
enshy:

Sure it would stay.
For broad is the way that leads to eternal damnation, narrow is the way that leads to life eternal but few be them that find it.
Thank God I found it!
He that would stay in darkness after he has seen the Light, let him...He that will come out of darkness to the Light, let him...For He has sworn that 'time is no more'

I really dont know what u mean by seeing the light... but i actally dont think there is any light to see if i pretend to understand what u mean.

How can u accuse somone in the "dark" to have seen the "light" and not want to come out of it? What if u are in the dark too but think u have seen the light? What if there is not even any light to see? What if the one in the dark did not see any light despite ur effort to show him what u think the light is? What if ur light looks more like a darker darkness to him?

3 Likes

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Dantedasz(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Emmanystone:

Oh, but with my korokoro eyes i saw a crippled Hausa man rolling on a bores got up and walked in Christ Embassy's Total Experience 19 October 1999. Liberation Stadium, Port Harcourt.

Right in front of me, and Pastor Chris was not even praying when it happened, he was just praising and this man crippled from his waist down, began to shake all over from the ground where he was. He struggled to get up from the ground. He wobbled badly that some folks wanted to assist him, but one guy shouted for him to be left alone, he stood up, and began to wobble and then walked. Without anyone aiding him, he walked to the Podium where Pastor Chris was.

Listen, i'm not saying this for the benefit of Christ Embassy, i'm not their member, as a Christian, i attended a Christian Programme.

There are Miracles sir. You may not believe it. But they are.

: :
That Hausa man was planted in the crowd. It is all part of the spellbinding circus.

2 Likes

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Emmanystone:

grin grin grin.

U still didn't reply my points directly.

Tell me someone u know that have been healed by any pastor and they received their sight, hearing, speech, etc.

If u can't then its hearsay that ur spreading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Ericsunday619: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

If you think you do not need God's help, then I am very sorry for you.
sorry for your m*ther p*ssy

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

grin grin grin.

U still didn't reply my points directly.

Tell me someone u know that have been healed by any pastor and they received their sight, hearing, speech, etc.

If u can't then its hearsay that ur spreading.
Okay it's hearsay. Bye.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dantedasz:

: :
That Hausa man was planted in the crowd. It is all part of the spellbinding circus.
What an intelligent boy you are. Clap for yourself. Pastor Chris or a Christ Embassy member will plant an Hausa Muslim crippled man to fake a miracle and give glory to Jesus.
This is very Smart, wow this is why you needed to become an atheist so that you can have such intelligence. I'm awed by you.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ericsunday619:
for your mind Benny inns is god? That guy is a fraudster and you are promoting him in a thread like nairaland.
Oh Eric, what a dumb boy you are. Whoever said Benny Hinn is god?

He has been a fraudster all his life and has succeeded, you are young and with the intelligence you have acquired from being an atheist, please start doing something with yourself like being a better fraudster let's see how well you'd do.

2 Likes

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ericsunday619:
very soon you will start believing that a 12years old kid is a witch grin
Well, i believe you are.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Dantedasz(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Emmanystone:

What an intelligent boy you are. Clap for yourself. Pastor Chris or a Christ Embassy member will plant an Hausa Muslim crippled man to fake a miracle and give glory to Jesus.
This is very Smart, wow this is why you needed to become an atheist so that you can have such intelligence. I'm awed by you.

Listen carefully I am not an atheist. Why do Christians on this forum have the erroneous notion that any one who shared a contrary view to you is an atheist or an enemy?

Back to your miracle story,I repeat 90% of pastors in Nigeria are business men. They are more interested in accumulation of wealth and performing fake miracles is part of the spellbinding circus effects to accumulate more wealth.
If spellbinder Oyakhilome actually could perform miracles,there are a lot of cripples by the road side. Why wait until the revival nights.
I repeat that Hausa man was planted by Oyakhilome!

2 Likes

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by bennyann: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ericsunday619:
sorry for your m*ther p*ssy

And who is this again? Trying to bring their beloved mothers into a mere argument or disagreement between MEN? undecided

Seriously, do men still exist in this world? I mean gentlemen not males.

You can kill each other for all I care but please leave your mothers out of it. *sighhs*

4 Likes

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Emmanystone:

Okay it's hearsay. Bye.

grin
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
bennyann:

And who is this again? Trying to bring their beloved mothers into a mere argument or disagreement between MEN? undecided

Seriously, do men still exist in this world? I mean gentlemen not males.

You can kill each other for all I care but please leave your mothers out of it. *sighhs*

You didn't have to even waste your time on him.
I wanted to reply him, but decided to check his profile and previous posts, then I even regretted ever replying him at all.

I have learnt a lesson today: always check someone's profile and previous posts before quoting them.

4 Likes

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Daviddson(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Have have like 10 on my box wanted to post, but if I do, who go comment?

Do who would be willing, have gone on recess. KingEbukasBlog sef don get job for nnpc,

Abeh where oaroloye, e don't tey wet I see him last, hope he doing fine.
Pls bring them on, I'll comment, and many other people too.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Have have like 10 on my box wanted to post, but if I do, who go comment?

Do who would be willing, have gone on recess. KingEbukaaBlog sef don get job for nnpc,

Abeh where oaroloye, e don't tey wet I see him last, hope he doing fine.

Amen my brother , Amen grin

Just mention me , if I get wetin to yarn I go yarn .

My brother Daviddson , no vex say my topics have been on Atheism . Na wetin I dey use entertain myself. The foolish responses from the atheists , the churning of emotions, it's all to entertain myself . Don't take this away from me , mbok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by bennyann: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

My brother Daviddson , no vex say my topics have been on Atheism . Na wetin I dey use entertain myself. The foolish responses from the atheists , the churning of emotions, it's all to entertain myself . Don't take this away from me , mbok.

grin grin
Na so! Omo see confession grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by superhumanist(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Hmmmm. So you still want to argue with the atheists?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dantedasz:

Listen carefully I am not an atheist. Why do Christians on this forum have the erroneous notion that any one who shared a contrary view to you is an atheist or an enemy?
Well, i'm sorry for referring to you as an atheist, but you have an uncommon intelligence demonstrated here only by atheists.
But if you are not with us, you are against us nah. If you don't gather with us, you scare us.
So says Our Lord and Master, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

So, Yes, you an enemy.
Dantedasz:

Back to your miracle story,I repeat 90% of pastors in Nigeria are business men. They are more interested in accumulation of wealth and performing fake miracles is part of the spellbinding circus effects to accumulate more wealth.
This is why i was awed by your profound intelligence. What is the connection between a Crippled Hausa man who rolled himself on a Bores into a National Stadium full of people, who by God's grace received healing, got to do with Pastors being Businessmen?

And about 90% of pastors being businessmen; and so what? Wasn't Jesus a Man here on Business?

Luke 2:49
And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

If e pain you start your own.

Dantedasz:

If spellbinder Oyakhilome actually could perform miracles,there are a lot of cripples by the road side. Why wait until the revival nights.
I repeat that Hausa man was planted by Oyakhilome!
See why i called you an intelligent atheist? I wonder why Medical Doctors even Native doctors sef, don't go on the streets treating sick people but wait in their Hospitals for the sick to go to them.

This your smartness is worldclass. Only intelligent guys like you can indeed figure out that Oyakhilome will plant an Hausa Muslim man to sing his praise. I feel like break dancing for you right now.

Hey, take note of the following bolded.

And it came to pass, that as he was come nigh unto Jericho, a certain blind man sat by the way side begging:
Luke:18:35
He was a blind man, he couldn't see but heard

And hearing the multitude pass by, he asked what it meant.
Luke:18:36
He asked why the noise effort

And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.
Luke:18:38

Why didn't he sit there knowing Jesus knew all things and expect Jesus to come heal him?

And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.
Luke:18:39
He was even stopped from reaching out for help, but he cried out the more, why will he do a thing like that, isn't Jesus God, shouldn't He have known to go to him

And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him,
Luke:18:40

Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight.
Luke:18:41

Smart guys like you would have spat on Jesus for asking such a stupid question. 1. You claim you are God, meaning you should know without being told that this guy standing before you is blind, 2. He went through the rigours of shouting out to you for help, how stupid can you be not to know he needs to see? You'd say

Yet, the Master needed to know exactly what the blind man wanted. It could be he wanted something else.

And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.
Luke:18:42
You ask what you need, and you receive what you ask
A Child who will not cry, will not attract the attention of the parents.

And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it, gave praise unto God.
Luke:18:43

Lol. When you fall sick, pls lie down at home and expect the doctor to come for you.

2 Likes

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

You didn't have to even waste your time on him.
I wanted to reply him, but decided to check his profile and previous posts, then I even regretted ever replying him at all.

I have learnt a lesson today: always check someone's profile and previous posts before quoting them.
Thanks for this hint.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by 4kings: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Emmanystone:

Well, i'm sorry for referring to you as an atheist, but you have an uncommon intelligence demonstrated here only by atheists.
But if you are not with us, you are against us nah. If you don't gather with us, you scare us.
So says Our Lord and Master, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

So, Yes, you an enemy.
Going by this, the peaceful Buddhist are your enemies?

This is why i was awed by your profound intelligence. What is the connection between a Crippled Hausa man who rolled himself on a Bores into a National Stadium full of people, who by God's grace received healing, got to do with Pastors being Businessmen?

And about 90% of pastors being businessmen; and so what? Wasn't Jesus a Man here on Business?

Luke 2:49
And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

If e pain you start your own.

See why i called you an intelligent atheist? I wonder why Medical Doctors even Native doctors sef, don't go on the streets treating sick people but wait in their Hospitals for the sick to go to them.

This your smartness is worldclass. Only intelligent guys like you can indeed figure out that Oyakhilome will plant an Hausa Muslim man to sing his praise. I feel like break dancing for you right now.

Hey, take note of the following bolded.

And it came to pass, that as he was come nigh unto Jericho, a certain blind man sat by the way side begging:
Luke:18:35
He was a blind man, he couldn't see but heard

And hearing the multitude pass by, he asked what it meant.
Luke:18:36
He asked why the noise effort

And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.
Luke:18:38

Why didn't he sit there knowing Jesus knew all things and expect Jesus to come heal him?

And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.
Luke:18:39
He was even stopped from reaching out for help, but he cried out the more, why will he do a thing like that, isn't Jesus God, shouldn't He have known to go to him

And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him,
Luke:18:40

Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight.
Luke:18:41
Cherrypicking!!! angry

Mathew 9:35
Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness.

Luke 9:2
And He sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.

And doctors don't go about the streets "healing" people because of the expense involved. This only happen when a charity organisation is setup.
But since the gospel is meant to be spread through signs and wonders and there's no heavenly currency attached to healing, this is supposed to be the best way to fisrt help humanity and remove doubts from the minds of unbelievers.

Smart guys like you would have spat on Jesus for asking such a stupid question. 1. You claim you are God, meaning you should know without being told that this guy standing before you is blind, 2. He went through the rigours of shouting out to you for help, how stupid can you be not to know he needs to see? You'd say

Yet, the Master needed to know exactly what the blind man wanted. It could be he wanted something else.
So your Omniscient God, wanted to know what he really wanted.
Very smart. undecided

And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.
Luke:18:42
You ask what you need, and you receive what you ask
A Child who will not cry, will not attract the attention of the parents.

And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it, gave praise unto God.
Luke:18:43

Lol. When you fall sick, pls lie down at home and expect the doctor to come for you.
This is a big joke.
Do you know how many people have asked for Boko Haram, Isis and the likes to stop killing long ago.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by superhumanist(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2017
4kings:

Bros, is your name "four kings" or "Fu*kings"? smiley
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by 4kings: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
superhumanist:

Bros, is your name "four kings" or "Fu*kings"? smiley
Lol, me sef no sabi grin. "for kings"
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
4kings:

Going by this, the peaceful Buddhist are your enemies?
Did you read what Jesus said? If you are not with us, you are against us. Are Buddhists for Christ?

4kings:

Mathew 9:35
Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness.
You would have done yourself good by reading that passage from the beginning, then you'd ve seen that the sick were either brought to Jesus or he was called to those who were dead and couldn't be moved, but you picked verse 34 which going by context states that the sick were brought to Him as He went to their villages.

When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
Matthew:8:16

But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;
Matthew:12:15

Jesus never go into peoples houses or along the streets looking for the sick to heal. The sick looks for the physician.

And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.
Mark:2:4
Lol. Pls stop being dishonest.

4kings:

Luke 9:2
And He sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.
I thought this was what Pastor Chris was doing when he came preaching the gospel and healing the sick?
[quote author=4kings post=62536163]
And doctors don't go about the streets "healing" people because of the expense involved. This only happen when a charity organisation is setup.
But since the gospel is meant to be spread through signs and wonders and there's no heavenly currency attached to healing, this is supposed to be the best way to fisrt help humanity and remove doubts from the minds of unbelievers.
And the Native Herbalists, why aren't they going along the streets and people's homes looking for the sick to heal?

Sorry, there's a heavenly currency attached to healing the sick in the Kingdom of God, it is called faith. If you read through Jesus healings, you'd hear repeatedly 'Your Faith has made thee whole'. What does that tell you? The people had faith and came.

Jesus never went in search of the sick, they made effort and came to him or he was called to go to them.

There are Churches, let the sick go for healing.

4kings:

So your Omniscient God, wanted to know what he really wanted.
Very smart. undecided
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Matthew:7:7,

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew:7:8

Come unto me all ye who are heavy laden and i will give you rest.

If you don't want rest, then stay where you are.

4kings:

This is a big joke.
Do you know how many people have asked for Boko Haram, Isis and the likes to stop killing long ago.
I did too and almost got discouraged and disappointed that Jesus was ignoring and forsaking his people being killed every day like animals, then He took me to a passage of the Bible which answered my question and i had peace.

Ignorance makes us act ignorantly. This is what the Bible says about the persecution (killing) of Christians.

Pay attention to the bolded.

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held.
Revelation:6:9

For the purpose of the gospel and for testifying of Christs' power they were killed,

[And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Revelation:6:1

The blood of those killed is crying. It's a matter of time before judgement will come.

And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Revelation:6:11

This is a prophecy which must be fulfilled and prayers can't change it. Boko Haram and many more enemies shall arise to kill Christians. Now, we even hear of atheists attacking and killing Christians. Anyone with knowledge will be prepared.

More Christians shall be killed, and i may be one of those ones who will die for the sake of the gospel, am prepared.
The

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by 4kings: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Emmanystone:

Did you read what Jesus said? If you are not with us, you are against us. Are Buddhists for Christ?
So your ancestors and the uniformed citizens in North Korea are also enemies of Christ?

You would have done yourself good by reading that passage from the beginning, then you'd ve seen that the sick were either brought to Jesus or he was called to those who were dead and couldn't be moved, but you picked verse 34 which going by context states that the sick were brought to Him as He went to their villages.

When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
Matthew:8:16

But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;
Matthew:12:15

Jesus never go into peoples houses or along the streets looking for the sick to heal. The sick looks for the physician.

And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.
Mark:2:4
Lol. Pls stop being dishonest.

"The Great Commision", that's what i got to say for this.

I did too and almost got discouraged and disappointed that Jesus was ignoring and forsaking his people being killed every day like animals, then He took me to a passage of the Bible which answered my question and i had peace.

Ignorance makes us act ignorantly. This is what the Bible says about the persecution (killing) of Christians.

Pay attention to the bolded.

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held.
Revelation:6:9

For the purpose of the gospel and for testifying of Christs' power they were killed,

[And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Revelation:6:1

The blood of those killed is crying. It's a matter of time before judgement will come.

And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Revelation:6:11

This is a prophecy which must be fulfilled and prayers can't change it. Boko Haram and many more enemies shall arise to kill Christians. Now, we even hear of atheists attacking and killing Christians. Anyone with knowledge will be prepared.

More Christians shall be killed, and i may be one of those ones who will die for the sake of the gospel, am prepared.
SMH, can't believe i'm dealing with this.

Why pray or ask of the lord if his ordained plan comes before yours?
Why not let everything be as is?
Why fight against Boko-haram or Isis if it's God's will from the beginning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? / Whats Your View About Pork (meat From Pig) As A Christian / Have Always Knew Walt Disney Got Something To Do With Illuminati...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.