Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! (6226 Views)

A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / A Note To Atheists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by budaatum: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
"We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile."

VOY: "Dark Frontier", "Scorpion"
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by NairalandSARS: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
Emmanystone:

Oh, but with my korokoro eyes i saw a crippled Hausa man rolling on a bores got up and walked in Christ Embassy's Total Experience 19 October 1999. Liberation Stadium, Port Harcourt.

Right in front of me, and Pastor Chris was not even praying when it happened, he was just praising and this man crippled from his waist down, began to shake all over from the ground where he was. He struggled to get up from the ground. He wobbled badly that some folks wanted to assist him, but one guy shouted for him to be left alone, he stood up, and began to wobble and then walked. Without anyone aiding him, he walked to the Podium where Pastor Chris was.

Listen, i'm not saying this for the benefit of Christ Embassy, i'm not their member, as a Christian, i attended a Christian Programme.

There are Miracles sir. You may not believe it. But they are.

did you know the cripple before the miracle?
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 12:39am On Nov 26, 2017
NairalandSARS:

did you know the cripple before the miracle?
Can you a normal man sit on a Bores? He sat on a Bores rolling about. Do i need to be an atheist to know he was dried from his waist down?
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Daviddson(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2017
Lirqur:
Dav.iddson i understand the reason you opened this thread to curb the number of post related to atheism and not preaching to Christians who count themselves as believers but are still living in sin. i understand that your concern is to stop the general believe that most believers have meaning they think it's ok to be a casual christian and still be saved. But you cannot downplay the good works of the like of KingEbukasBlog, ScienceWatch, butterflyl1on, DoctorAlien, GodsMopol, winner01 and the likes. Debates and regular rebuttals to atheist threads of theirs are very necessary so that casual Christians don't fall for the trap that atheist front as if their use of logic is the right way, hence why we need threads like theirs to push back atheism as much as possible. And moreover they're other threads that attempt to do what you propose, just that casual Christians don't pay attention.
I agree they are necessary, but they should not form the bulk of the message we talk about day in, day out. Even Deeper Life church doesn't preach Rapture and holiness every Sunday. MFM churches don't concentrate on deliverance messages non-stop. Even churches that are known to major on prosperity and success have other preaching focuses too.
We should not limit this board to talking to or tackling atheists/atheism only. What about religious people (or Christians) who are not better off than atheists in the way they live their lives?
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by ScienceWatch: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2017
Lirqur:
Daviddson i understand the reason you opened this thread to curb the number of post related to atheism and not preaching to Christians who count themselves as believers but are still living in sin. i understand that your concern is to stop the general believe that most believers have meaning they think it's ok to be a casual christian and still be saved. But you cannot downplay the good works of the like of KingEbukasBlog, ScienceWatch, butterflyl1on, DoctorAlien, GodsMopol, winner01 and the likes. Debates and regular rebuttals to atheist threads of theirs are very necessary so that casual Christians don't fall for the trap that atheist front as if their use of logic is the right way, hence why we need threads like theirs to push back atheism as much as possible. And moreover they're other threads that attempt to do what you propose, just that casual Christians don't pay attention.

So i'd say just as you've suggested, you can create a focus on the restoring of casual Christians and let the debate continue even Revelation 3:16 says, So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth. So i doubt you'd want the logic of a believer to be cold, don't let atheist think they're rightly using logic.

You are correct in your observation that KingEbukasBlog, ScienceWatch, butterflyl1on, DoctorAlien, GodsMopol, winner01, blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2, , Ken4Christ, 701ecilana , Analice107, Vaxx , butterflyl1on , sorextee , Sarassin , Samsimple, Ishilove and others have made helped many casual Christians and genuine high level Atheists from the dark hidden agendas of the Ant-Christs on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Daviddson(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2017
Take back this section from the hook of the atheists. Let's preach the gospel rather than what atheism is or is not!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by bennyann: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You are correct in your observation that KingEbukasBlog, ScienceWatch, butterflyl1on, DoctorAlien, GodsMopol, winner01, blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2, , Ken4Christ, 701ecilana , Analice107, Vaxx , butterflyl1on , sorextee , Sarassin , Samsimple, Ishilove and others have made helped many casual Christians and genuine high level Atheists from the dark hidden agendas of the Ant-Christs on Nairaland.

I always have the same stance as Lirqur but I supported this thread because I understand the op. Too much of everything is bad they say but come to think of it, this section would have been too serious and boring if everyone minds his business.

That's why I like analice107 a lot. When it comes to atheistic threads and their issues, she kills it and when it comes to the main Christian threads, she takes absolute control from start to finish. She doesn't linger on just one kind of thread at all.

If you, ebuka, Félix and Co weren't adding their voices to atheistic issues, by now atheists wouldn't have believed others have the right to use the word "intelligence" grin

Let it be balanced sha

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Lirqur: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2017
Daviddson:
I agree they are necessary, but they should not form the bulk of the message we talk about day in, day out. Even Deeper Life church doesn't preach Rapture and holiness every Sunday. MFM churches don't concentrate on deliverance messages non-stop. Even churches that are known to major on prosperity and success have other preaching focuses too.
We should not limit this board to talking to or tackling atheists/atheism only. What about religious people (or Christians) who are not better off than atheists in the way they live their lives?

Brother i wish you know what is coming, see atheist are working for Shaitan but they don't know, they think they are intelligent. See i just don't have enough strength to engage people in debates, if only you know how much we must push back this evil as much as we can. Matthew 10:22 says And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. That is what is happening now, we are being hated for our believe, they want us to join them, If logic and debates like this is is what will push atheism back as much as possible then i am game for it.

I understand your point very well. Even as a Muslim, i detest casual Christians. This is why i like the likes of ScienceWatch. Can't you see Christianity is under attack. Even Islam is under attack all these are the works of Shaitan. The Antichrist is unleashing his full terror in bits, so i am all in support for anything that fights this evil. Everybody that is fighting atheism in whatever way they can, is working for God and also working for his salvation by keeping him/herself steadfast in believe, this debates are synonymous to when 1 Thessalonians 5:17 says pray without ceasing, now they "atheists" want to shut believers up so it would be wise to "debate without ceasing" grin as far as these agents of Satan won't shut up.

I have said you can make it a focus to start opening threads to address the issue of Christians who think it's ok to continue to live in sin and still be saved, mention this wonderful handles,and they would contribute. Let these threads that help nip atheism in the bud continue. You'll see how much it is needed in the near future.

Salaam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by GodsMopol: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2017
Lirqur:
Daviddson i understand the reason you opened this thread to curb the number of post related to atheism and not preaching to Christians who count themselves as believers but are still living in sin. i understand that your concern is to stop the general believe that most believers have meaning they think it's ok to be a casual christian and still be saved. But you cannot downplay the good works of the like of KingEbukasBlog, ScienceWatch, butterflyl1on, DoctorAlien, GodsMopol, winner01 and the likes. Debates and regular rebuttals to atheist threads of theirs are very necessary so that casual Christians don't fall for the trap that atheist front as if their use of logic is the right way, hence why we need threads like theirs to push back atheism as much as possible. And moreover they're other threads that attempt to do what you propose, just that casual Christians don't pay attention.

So i'd say just as you've suggested, you can create a focus on the restoring of casual Christians and let the debate continue even Revelation 3:16 says, So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth. So i doubt you'd want the logic of a believer to be cold, don't let atheist think they're rightly using logic.

I was pondering on this thread some moment ago, I rarely do NL this days, that's why am seeing this now.

I think, my first experience on NL as a Christian and countless encounters by people who seem to be helpless when those athiest spin their questions is one of the reason I attend to athiest thread.

Though, I always advocate for balancing, not too one sided on most cases, ie. not giving to much attention to athiest thread

At most, after 4 or 4 dialogue, am quitting whatever argument with the athiest. My major reason as you stated, is to either, strengthen Christianity or weaken anything outside. That's what I majorly try to do.

Many lovers of this section are confused as to which is which, Muslims, athiest and all other beliefs' are really on the Christians. So, peradventure someone is contemplating, I try to weaken whatever believe is outside mine, just to open the eyes of some.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by 4kings: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2017
Emmanystone:

No one knows it all. What i don't know, i can ask. And, i didn't call Ebuka to inform me about the state of NK today, i called him becos he has the statistics on atheist governments who had persecuted and killed Christians and even muslims for their beliefs.

At least i know that NK is, and has always been an atheist Country. How long has Kim been in power? Has NK always been like this? Other Atheists tyrants have come and gone.
Atleast you admit you don't know it all.

You are sounding like the message of Jesus began spreading in our generation.

Guy, today's missionaries are no more as dogged as those days missionaries use to be, there's no single place they didn't go. They were constantly killed in those places, but others still went.

If Missionaries came to Africa and India, and the Amasons is it Korea they wont go?

Rejecting the message is not the same thing as not hearing it. Everyone under heaven has heard, the issue is acceptance.
Now you're assuming based on ignorance.
But let me leave you to it.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

God will not punish any child who is not up to the age of accountability, because of the sins of his parents.
Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
Ezekiel:18:4
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
Ezekiel:18:20.

When you open your mouth and say stuff, be sure to know for sure what you are saying.
What are you saying now. undecided
The major reason why jesus came was to save the unborn generation for what they knew nothing about.

Even the Israelis were asked to kill all male children that they went to war with. Numbers 31:17-18
Mr Man stop this joke.

You don't like women? Just asking cheesy
What you said is not usually expected from a man. I just wanted to know.

Maybe you didn't get my point. Affliction here is a state that one becomes without the knowledge of how he/she got into it and doesn't have an idea on how to come out of it, like Leprosy. Cutting of Markus's ear was a deliberate act of violence against him by Peter.
Stop making silly points to support your assertions.
@bolded, So if one is aware of how he got to his state then it's not affliction, or if one also knows to get out of it by a physician but can't afford it then it's affliction. Na wa for you.

Besides, so Markus gets special treatment cos of peter now.
Well let me not dwell on this you said; "Even Jesus could not heal a man without seeking the man's consent first."
And i addressed that appropriately so move on.

No, they received instructions to remove the inhabitance of those lands out of the land because the very land had rejected them and vomited them out. Idol worship and sacrificing people to demons made the ground reject them, they needed to he removed.

The land belongs to God, So, if he wants you removed, you get removed and he can use anyone to remove you.
They received instruction to kill people worshiping their own gods in their own land. - interesting.
s
Anyways, those were not the only cases, what about stoning a woman for not being a virgin or the inspiration in Psalm 137:9(“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.”) or the encouragement of slave trades and many more...
I guess you forgot those...

A psychiatrist will be in a better position to ascertain that.
OK ooo.

This is the same reason you guys ignorantly accuse the Church of the decay in Government. Is Nigeria a Theocratic government. Was GEJ king David who ruled under God? Did he follow scriptures to do things in Nigeria?
Uhmmm, i'm gonna cop out on this. tongue

Does being Omniscient means He must bend everyone's Will to suit Him?

This is why asked if you are okay.
No it means everyone's will has been foreknown before the creation of the earth.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Daviddson(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
We Christians should not gift this section to the atheists.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Daviddson(m): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2018
Let's reclaim this section from the atheists. Christianity is much more than just believing in the existence and acknowledgement of God's being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by superhumanist(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
Daviddson:
Let's reclaim this section from the atheists. Christianity is much more than just believing in the existence and acknowledgement of God's being.

Atheism rules the internet.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by sonofthunder: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Daviddson:
I have had this burden on me for at least two weeks now. It's been eating me, literally.
It's sickening to see that whenever one comes into this section, nearly 80% of the topics are about how to mock atheism or prove that we've read widely enough to quote several Christian researchers who either said atheism is this or that. We've left the message of the cross ➕ to constantly engage atheists in endless threads which are serving very little purpose. We are falling for the prey of the devil to think that our major message on this board is how to counter atheists, with different philosophical, intelligent, impressive quotes.
Brethren, we're missing it o.

Why can't we open threads where we can have discussion on how to watch out against subtle sins in our own lives, how to have a godly dating relationship, examine the doctrine of justification, the Rapture, good neighbourliness, how to win over family members who are yet to be saved, how to live peaceably with unbelievers without compromising our faith and whole lot of others?

Why must all of our threads be on atheism when there are "Christians" who are fornicators, secret cult members, adulterers, bribe takers and givers, fighters, etc?

Why can't we open threads to encourage other Christians who are facing tough times and are almost ready to call it quits with God or even take their own life?

Thank you for reading. I'll appreciate your contributions.

cc: KingEbukasBlog, butterflyl1on, DoctorAlien, GodsMopol, Analice107,
through you are not wrong but I hope you see how they are already spamming your thread with trash, anyways everything has its place and the responses they get have their purpose...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by luvmijeje(f): 6:11am On Jan 14, 2018
OP, I beg to disagree with you. We all have different ministries. Whether you know it or not we need men to counter the narrative of the Atheists if not there won't be anyone left to preach all what you listed above to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Martinez19(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2018
frank317:

The holy spirit is obviously not doing his work here
grin
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Daviddson(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
luvmijeje:
OP, I beg to disagree with you. We all have different ministries. Whether you know it or not we need men to counter the narrative of the Atheists if not there won't be anyone left to preach all what you listed above to.
Yes - I agree with you. But those ministries are always interconnected. Whatever ministry/calling it is - deliverance? Prosperity? Relationship coaching? Apologetics? Evangelism? Mention it. They always have a converging or central point which we must not forget - salvation.
If you keep on arguing with atheists every day and you even have to trade insults with them, how can those people be saved? Is your message not already soiled?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Daviddson(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
sonofthunder:

through you are not wrong but I hope you see how they are already spamming your thread with trash, anyways everything has its place and the responses they get have their purpose...
I saw the negative comments and true to my principle, I ignored them. But try and check some of the atheists' comments I replied - there are lots of senses in there and I couldn't help but acknowledge it.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by ScienceWatch: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Daviddson:
We Christians should not gift this section to the atheists.

I agree. It is 2018 and the Atheist TROLLS are already in for a surprise. Christians wont answer their sick questions anymore.
Christians are the head and not the tail. Christian have the Holy Spirit to fight for them.

Christians remember the loving biblical guidance which protects them from Atheists:
DO NOT THROW YOUR PEARLS OF TRUTH TO THE SWINE, THEY WILL TRAMPLE ON IT, THEN TURN AND REND YOU.

Rule 1: when an Atheist/Godhater ask you a question, refuse to answer. Instead repeatedly ask them questions, never stop asking them questions.

Rule 2: Find creative ways of asking them ,"WHAT DO ATHEISM HAVE TO OFFER A SUFFERING MANKIND."
I was amazed at how they clamped up when asked theis question. Most Atheists answers were straight out of a comic book.

Rule 3 : Offer Atheists simple practical challenges that will force them to admit that the spirit world is way more powerful than their NO-god and science.

The esteemed Tamethem recently offered Atheists a simple challenge that would open their awareness to the reality of the Dark spirit world, but they chickened out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by ScienceWatch: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
superhumanist:

Atheism rules the internet.
Is that why Atheists next big move is to colonize Mars, a dead planet with no oxygen, acidic corrosive soil, no ozone layer to protect against radiation, no atmosphere etc.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Daviddson(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Is that why Atheists next big move is to colonize Mars, a dead planet with no oxygen, acidic corrosive soil, no ozone layer to protect against radiation, no atmosphere etc.
Please ignore him like I did. Atheists know that spiritual powers exist. And since they do exist, there has to be God - and dark forces too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by ScienceWatch: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Daviddson:
Please ignore him like I did. Atheists know that spiritual powers exist. And since they do exist, there has to be God - and dark forces too.

My apologies Sir. Thanks for the correction. I will try my best.

One more thing Sir, From my experience, I have never met an Atheists that has the mental ability to separate matter and spirit. They lack serious abstract thinking abilities. They are worse than 4yr old children.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Daviddson(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
ScienceWatch:
My apologies Sir. Thanks for the correction. I will try my best.

One more thing Sir, From my experience, I have never met an Atheists that has the mental ability to separate matter and spirit. They lack serious abstract thinking abilities. They are worse than 4yr old children.
Hmmmmm....that's interesting.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by ScienceWatch: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
CoolUsername:
Remember Hilary Clinton's campaign slogan? "Love trumps hate"? It was a poor choice because she made her entire campaign slogan about her opponent. This is the same error that many of the Christian regulars on this section make.

They post rehashed arguments against atheism or highlight the atrocities committed by communist leaders as some sort of "gotcha!" against atheism. A few do it as a genuine attempt to criticize atheism but most just do it for attention.

Christians probably outnumber atheists 10 to 1 on this board but atheism is the leading discussion. It's almost like you guys talk about it more than we do. This thread is one example.
You wrong again. Tormented Atheists hear the word God and Jesus and then they started frothing at the mouth and started TROLLING. Oh lord, when they TROLL, it feels like a mental Asylum has mistakenly closed down releasing swine onto an innocent trusting society.
This was meant to be a very serious topic, the OP has good intentions, but I dont think the OP knows the venom of the Vipers of Atheism.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by ScienceWatch: 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Daviddson:
Hmmmmm....that's interesting.

Sir, with just a little digging one finds that Atheists thrive on fictional stories of Dark MAtter and Black Holes while millions suffer on this planet. Their solution to humanities suffering is to introduce distractions of Animal Sex, Anal Sex, Child Sex, Porn, child Prostitution and much much more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by ScienceWatch: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Daviddson:

I admire your kind, patient approach with these unregistered Atheist TROLLS but the facts must be told as it is.
Sir, you know that Atheists worship one god called NO-god. They have many conflicting teachings and sects like Agnostic and others. Yet they are confused and hate themselves bitterly.

While they hate God and Jesus and profess to annihilate all religions, they can not stay away from religious sites. They froth at the mouth when they see the word Jesus or God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Daviddson(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I admire your kind, patient approach with these unregistered Atheist TROLLS but the facts must be told as it is.
Sir, you know that Atheists worship one god called NO-god. They have many conflicting teachings and sects like Agnostic and others. Yet they are confused and hate themselves bitterly.

While they hate God and Jesus and profess to annihilate all religions, they can not stay away from religious sites. They froth at the mouth when they see the word Jesus or God.
Very true, sir. I wonder how they've found it so easy to hate on Someone who they say does not exist. That should you give you a peek into the kind of confusion they sleep and wake up with everyday. Sad. angry
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Daviddson(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
"In our pursuit of theology, we must avoid vain inquiry and speculative exegesis and be content to rest in what God has revealed while acknowledging the incomprehensible mysteries of what God has kept secret." - Burk Parsons

KingEbukasBlog, that's for you. Please take your time to read it more than once. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by ScienceWatch: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Daviddson:
Very true, sir. I wonder how they've found it so easy to hate on Someone who they say does not exist. That should you give you a peek into the kind of confusion they sleep and wake up with everyday. Sad. angry

It is true what you describe above. Your accurate description of Atheism sounds like a brilliant script for a comical horror movie.
Daviddson Sir, the five frightening symptoms of mental insanity could help world religions understand the psychology of the Atheist.

How do atheists/deists/agnostics,etc use defense mechanisms to deny God or a personal God? Richard Dawkins, PZ Myers, Sam Harris and others. They are angry and resentful people and shift the blame to other for the problems in their own lives. Now filled with hatred, they invent ideas that trap themselves and others. What follows are what psychologists and psychiatrist believe to be the major ways.

DENIAL: This mechanism is very simple: the atheist/Agnostic, etc simply denies reality and does so with intensity and persistence. There are people who are told by doctors daily that they have a terminal illness. They hear and see many people have been miraculously healed. Their way of coping is to deny that it could be true. Atheists/Agnostics, etc do the same: they intensely and persistently deny that God could exist. They block out the possibility and fight it with all their might.

RATIONALIZATIONS: This is a favourite mechanism of atheists/agnostics. It is simply the reliance on logical-sounding but false reasons to negate reality. Atheists/deist will offer countless “logical-sounding” reasons why God does not exist, or why atheists/deist cannot accept the existence of God or religion or that miraculous healings are as simple as breathing. They are very creative at doing so, and they specialize in using pedantic language to sound convincing to others and to themselves. They fool themselves that they are of superior intelligence and that they must be correct in their conclusions. In reality, they are simply foolish rationalizers.

REPRESSION: Every little detail in nature offers evidence of the Artist’s miraculous touch. One only has to stop, observe and see that we are not surrounded by the grotesque, but by beauty, unity and miraculous harmony. The atheist mind will not stop and observe and see the connection. If they do stop to look, they will acknowledge the miraculous art -- but not the artist.

SUPPRESSION: The concept of miraculous design is daily being reinforced by all the sciences. Accepting the evidence of miraculous design for former atheist, Anthony Flew, may have been painful at first, but he finally accepted the glaring reality. Most atheists will not. They will consciously “reject” the evidence, without any fair and sufficient analysis. And finally exclude God or reject the power of miracles in religion.

DISPLACEMENT: As explained above, many Atheists/deists are angry and hurt, because of abuse or mistreatment by authority figures, parents, religious people or religious leaders. In time, they transfer their anger to God who allowed the events that caused their pain to take place. The end result of this mechanism is to abolish/destroy what they see as the ultimate source of their pain: God.

2 Likes

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Daviddson(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
ScienceWatch:
It is true what you describe above. Your accurate description of Atheism sounds like a brilliant script for a comical horror movie.
Daviddson Sir, the five frightening symptoms of mental insanity could help world religions understand the psychology of the Atheist.

How do atheists/deists/agnostics,etc use defense mechanisms to deny God or a personal God? Richard Dawkins, PZ Myers, Sam Harris and others. They are angry and resentful people and shift the blame to other for the problems in their own lives. Now filled with hatred, they invent ideas that trap themselves and others. What follows are what psychologists and psychiatrist believe to be the major ways.

DENIAL: This mechanism is very simple: the atheist/Agnostic, etc simply denies reality and does so with intensity and persistence. There are people who are told by doctors daily that they have a terminal illness. They hear and see many people have been miraculously healed. Their way of coping is to deny that it could be true. Atheists/Agnostics, etc do the same: they intensely and persistently deny that God could exist. They block out the possibility and fight it with all their might.

RATIONALIZATIONS: This is a favourite mechanism of atheists/agnostics. It is simply the reliance on logical-sounding but false reasons to negate reality. Atheists/deist will offer countless “logical-sounding” reasons why God does not exist, or why atheists/deist cannot accept the existence of God or religion or that miraculous healings are as simple as breathing. They are very creative at doing so, and they specialize in using pedantic language to sound convincing to others and to themselves. They fool themselves that they are of superior intelligence and that they must be correct in their conclusions. In reality, they are simply foolish rationalizers.

REPRESSION: Every little detail in nature offers evidence of the Artist’s miraculous touch. One only has to stop, observe and see that we are not surrounded by the grotesque, but by beauty, unity and miraculous harmony. The atheist mind will not stop and observe and see the connection. If they do stop to look, they will acknowledge the miraculous art -- but not the artist.

SUPPRESSION: The concept of miraculous design is daily being reinforced by all the sciences. Accepting the evidence of miraculous design for former atheist, Anthony Flew, may have been painful at first, but he finally accepted the glaring reality. Most atheists will not. They will consciously “reject” the evidence, without any fair and sufficient analysis. And finally exclude God or reject the power of miracles in religion.

DISPLACEMENT: As explained above, many Atheists/deists are angry and hurt, because of abuse or mistreatment by authority figures, parents, religious people or religious leaders. In time, they transfer their anger to God who allowed the events that caused their pain to take place. The end result of this mechanism is to abolish/destroy what they see as the ultimate source of their pain: God.
You couldn't have said it better than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by ScienceWatch: 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Daviddson:
You couldn't have said it better than this.

THE SPIRITUAL REALITY EMBEDDED IN ALL WORLD RELIGIONS HAS CONQUERED THE RELIGIOUS SECTION.

The mental accent of Atheist thinking is to inferior to dominate. SPIRIT RULES !!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Screenshots -Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Now Anita Ebhodaghe!!! / Audio / 100 Prophetic Declarations For Somebody This 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.