Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) (34539 Views)

Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Man Buried With A Bird Casket In Enugu State (photos) / Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by Nickymichy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=Drinokrane post=62301994]We understand that Africans in General are creative, we all are creative.. and this is something that can’t be disputed.

A Nigerian man, was recently buried in a casket that was built like a plane in Calabar. ToriMill whistleblowers who shared the pictures with us didn’t provide much details, but provide more pictures.

This is coming after video made rounds of a man who was buried in a house coffin, that also has a satellite

Nawa ooo..
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Maybe he's a pilot. Don't quote me cos he's either airplane or witchcraft pilot.
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lol, Africans, na that plane go fly am go heaven
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by finest0007(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
McBeal10:
lol I said this was gonna be a trend grin
Prophetess of doom grin . Please I need to disown myself from this continent o
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
I think,this is mere stupidity and a waste of resources.

Check out my signature for quakity and durable furniture
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by Jok3r(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Drinokrane:
We understand that Africans in General are creative, we all are creative.. and this is something that can’t be disputed.

A Nigerian man, was recently buried in a casket that was built like a plane in Calabar. ToriMill whistleblowers who shared the pictures with us didn’t provide much details, but provide more pictures.

This is coming after video made rounds of a man who was buried in a house coffin, that also has a satellite dish.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/another-man-buried-in-airplane-casket.html

Naija is funny.. Well na here I dey
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
we will get cow like gadgets for Buhari
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
I'll fly away o! glory;
I'll fly away;
When I die;
Halleluyah by and by;
I'll fly away.
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
prynsex:
am waiting for keke napep own
Got me wondering when they're gonna bury someone in a jombo-like casket gringrin
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by sixtuso(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
jamexborn:
This people are wasteful, we wey dere here never chop belleful..... undecided
So you went to the burial for only to be belleful?....sorry
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by zuru101(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Drinokrane:
We understand that Africans in General are creative, we all are creative.. and this is something that can’t be disputed.

This is coming after video made rounds of a man who was buried in a house coffin, that also has a satellite dish.

is gud to honor ur person if u hav the money rest in peace after ten year of the legend awolowo buried his body show the may one is because money dey i love it as first in naija peace nd more more to d wis duer
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by columbus007(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Do they want him to fly through hell or they want him to jet out of hell?or has it been approved by God for the dead to fly to heaven or a hell on a plane? I'am not understanding undecided
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by zico10(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
To me , it may not be because the family members of the dead are happy to be making different types of caskets for their loved ones but my prayer is that wen its time for our parents to sit back and eat the fruits of their labour we shall not repay them with the finest or expensive caskets Amen
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by Litmus: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ghana thing. They're known for these type of coffins and peanut soup, not egosi soup, hairties and so on which they like to nick from Nigeria and claim as theres.
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by maj59(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
high way to heaven, God did u see his headlight
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by mustaphasaidu: 1:41am On Nov 13, 2017
ok oooo!
Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by Youngs247(m): 6:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Drinokrane:

There is one country in Africa that does this. They buried their citizens base on their profession. The casket will be build according to ur handwork

1 Like

Re: Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) by Alexogrin(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2017
See waste shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her / Groom’s Father Turns Michael Jackson At Son's Wedding / Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.