Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday (35088 Views)

I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by Sakie: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2017
Many people are still in doubt if truly the Ghanaian actress gave birth as news had it few days back.. There you go...she just shared this picture of herself to mark her birthday with baby bump for the WOW MAGAZINE maternity shoot and she captioned
"WOW! ITS MY BIRTHDAY ��� The BEST year of my life!
The best birthday GIFT ever!
Looking for a miracle?? Just look around you....it’s there. He’s present in everything ( pls tap link in my bio for full interview) @babyjuleswow @thinkifan
"
See screenshot below.
Cc;mynd44
Finestboi

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbY16xoFJG0/

Pregnancy fits her....peep that glow

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by axortedbabe(f): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Congrats
Who is her husband

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by OKorowanta: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2017
axortedbabe:
Congrats
Who is her husband

We tongue

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Wow so she really was pregnant? shocked

Thought this was all a publicity stunt.

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by Kenzico(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2017
cry

Oh no !!! My Crush!!!

Whoever busted that cookie jar...Just dey wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by phintohlar(f): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2017
OKorowanta:

We tongue
who are the we?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by OKorowanta: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2017
phintohlar:
who are the we?

Them and DEM

13 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2017
Looking good

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2017
Kenzico:
cry

Oh no !!! My Crush!!!

Whoever busted that cookie jar open
...Just dey wicked!

Ayam not understanding.....Are you insinuating that yvonne nelson was a virgin before this pregnancy

10 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2017
another photo

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by Blizzy9ja: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2017
So someone else finally got her pregnant before me? Kai!

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by westlius(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
axortedbabe:
Congrats Who is her husband
Nairaland Guy Air Force1

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by sunnysunny69(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
So someone else finally got her pregnant before me? Kai!
Na me do am . grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by NwaAmaikpe: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
shocked

A fatherless baby is called a ........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is the era of baby mamas, I wonder what will be the norm in generations to come. Promotion of OLOSHOISM!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Beautiful all year round. Safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by omoikea(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
what's this
Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by Alwaysking: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
I can't believe this girl gave her punny freely to a random nigga. and I thought she ain't a hoe, smh.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by paddyofboss(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
So am to bake beans?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by cold(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Happy for her

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by ylaa(f): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Wetin be dis? Nonsense!
Is she the first to be pregnant? I blame the husband. Safe delivery anyway.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lovely

Nice woman cool

NwaAmaikpe i see u grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by chineduemmao: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
axortedbabe:
all of us cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by Marvellouzkk(f): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Allah has given the mandate to us to multiply the world without care

Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by Alwaysking: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
axortedbabe:
She probably gave birth to a bâstard
Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by chineduemmao: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A fatherless baby is called a ........
bastard!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday by blackteddy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmm... My crush that year

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni / Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.