Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium (1191 Views)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2017
See the RCCG Lekki church where maids are allegedly not permitted to enter the church main auditorium

At an RCCG Lekki church, the City of David Redeemed Church of God in Lekki Lagos, maids/servants are allegedly not permitted or even allowed to enter the church main auditorium.

Nigerian Police Officer Edward Onoriode made the startling revelation on his Facebook page and vowed that his claim is true as he has visited the church so many times.

Defending him, another Facebook user claimed the RCCG, Victory Chapel, Magodo does the same thing, adding that the excuse the church uses is that they usually do deliverance for the maids!

https://www.lailasblog.com/see-rccg-lekki-church-maids-not-allowed-church-auditorium/amp/

Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by helpsystem: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2017
Imagine. And they preach we are all humans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by OtemSapien: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2017
Na wa o. I can't imagine that something of this nature could happen among human beings. Last time I checked, it was Yahweh who practised this kind of segregation, but in his own case, we know that he is evil and wicked so we don't blame him too much for doing what he knows how to do best. But for human beings to do this, it's so pathetic.

See where Yahweh did worse

For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach(the temple): a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose… –Leviticus 21:17

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Maids and servants may not be allowed in because their offering wont be more than rumpled 20naira
Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by PastorMB(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2017
I am tired!! Where are the "Touch not my anointed crew?" angry

Adeboye, Oyedepo, Suliemaon, Ohakilohme, Chris Okotie...

These pastors have finally ruined Christianity with their doctrines!!

Except for few ones like ME (PastorM.B), Pastor Kumuyi, Mountain of Fire, Lords Choosen. God bless us. smiley

zionmde:

Are u done calling names? Now shut up!!
I doubt u are a Christian because u talk like a pharisee.
Lord chosen where they believe their miracle lies on one apron, or mountain of fire where they breed hatred all in the name of God kill my enemies, or deeperlife where self righteousness has made them become so wicked and heartless. Did i condemn these churches? No

The self-righteousness of one person in deeper life because they didn't allow your wickedness to come to light as compared to discrimination is a house of God?

How does believing in Apron relates to segregation in the house of God. Were they forced to wear the Apron?

If you are a Redeemer Tither, go tell your pastors that PastorM.B says that God's wrath will fall on them!! angry

Careless church!
Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by zionmde: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:

Except for few ones like ME (PastorM.B), Pastor Kumuyi, Mountain of Fire, Lords Choosen. God bless us. smiley
Are u done calling names? Now shut up!!
I doubt u are a Christian because u talk like a pharisee.
Lord chosen where they believe their miracle lies on one apron, or mountain of fire where they breed hatred all in the name of God kill my enemies, or deeperlife where self righteousness has made them become so wicked and heartless. Did i condemn these churches? No
Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:

You have to also understand that churches especially in those high brow areas are mainly for the rich. You don't expect them to let in maids and servants to come and start dragging sits with millionaires. Lol, Lalasticlala Abeg show
Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by helpsystem: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2017
7Alexander:

I tire. One thing I know is that, on the last day, we shall find out who is who. Forget the hypocrisy we see everywhere
We live in the world of hypocrisy.
Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by PastorMB(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2017
7Alexander:

You have to also understand that churches especially in those high brow areas are mainly for the rich. You don't expect them to let in maids and servants to come and start dragging sits with millionaires. Lol

In my church we all sit on the ground!! cheesy

I need members for tithe jare.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by OtemSapien: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:

All of them also collect tithe, so why trying to separate them. Kumuyi and Lord's Chosen pastors make their members careless with their physical bodies and many of them smell without knowing it. That's not virtue but vice. MFM makes you fight against imaginary enemies 24/7...and you? I no sabi you

1 Like

Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by AntiWailer: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2017
N.a. wa ooo
Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by PastorMB(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:

All of them also collect tithe, so why trying to separate them. Kumuyi and Lord's Chosen pastors make their members careless with their physical bodies and many of them smell without knowing it. That's not virtue but vice. MFM makes you fight against imaginary enemies 24/7...and you? I no sabi you

Do you know that so many prominent men in the country are members of these churches? So how on earth is the pastor involved in making anybody smell?

In those churches, they don't preach tithes and offerings. They rarely preach about it. That is how Christianity should be. Don't make people who can't pay tithes have the impression that they won't succeed in life. It is bad!!!

And moreover, what is the relationship between segregating in the house of God and the nonsense you posted up there? You must be a Redeemed member... God's wrath will fall on you all!
Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by buccunmie(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2017
It's sad because many people just read stuff online and start discussing it without doin a personal research on it. Lack of adequate knowledge will kill plenty people. Smh
Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by hisgrace090: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2017
Where is love today?
Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by Princeboca12(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2017
People and lies. May God deliver this generation of vipers. City of David used to be my church before my parents relocated. What the officer has said is Fictitiously Fallacious
Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by PastorMB(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2017
helpsystem:

We live in the world of hypocrisy.

Don't mind these gullible youths! Even Jesus will flog the hell out of these pastors.

Imagine coming to church and knowing you can't enter a specific place because of your level. I swear, they must refund me all my offering money ooo...

angry
Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by AnodaIT(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by dabeto: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Please let's confirm the story before we start to comment because the allegation is weighty. Though nothing is impossible.
PRAYER:
Father we are in dire need of your Spirit in the church. Your church needs revival. Otherwise, if Jesus returns today He may find no one worthy as Bride.
Holy Spirit take control.
Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by dominique(f): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
When I first read the story on fb couple of days ago, the name of the parish was withheld but first place my mind went to was COD. Their members are so snobbish and love to look down on people (including fellow redeem members o). I've noticed that in them since my UNILAG days. Runs girls go there not for worship purposes but to trap big fish. One of my former colleagues will take several buses from her area in egbeda or ejigbo (one area in alimosho sha) to join their church shuttle. I asked her why she can't worship in the over 50 different redeemed churches she would have passed before getting to that particular one. She told me she prefers to mingle with movers and shakers not 'anyhow people'. Unfortunately for her, for her to fit in, she's always in debt trying to keep up by buying expensive clothes, jewelry and hair on credit. What modern day Christianity is turning to, I don't understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by anonimi: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why is anyone surprised that a business centre conducts itself in this manner?
Abeg bring real news o jare. This one na normal tinz.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like

Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by anonimi: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by anonimi: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
dominique:
When I first read the story on fb couple of days ago, the name of the parish was withheld but first place my mind went to was COD. Their members are so snobbish and love to look down on people (including fellow redeem members o). I've noticed that in them since my UNILAG days. Runs girls go there not for worship purposes but to trap big fish. One of my former colleagues will take several buses from her area in egbeda or ejigbo (one area in alimosho sha) to join their church shuttle. I asked her why she can't worship in the over 50 different redeemed churches she would have passed before getting to that particular one. She told me she prefers to mingle with movers and shakers not 'anyhow people'. Unfortunately for her, for her to fit in, she's always in debt trying to keep up by buying expensive clothes, jewelry and hair on credit. What modern day Christianity is turning to, I don't understand

She should be reminded of that Sir Shina Peters song:

Baby kan n gbe Ketu.
Baby kan n gbe Ojota.
Ikan n gbe Agbado
Omoge ma shako mo, awon ti Ikoyi a da won mo.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
1 day, I am going become the Nigerian Greatest President and I will strip the body of Christ with its hypocrisy & double standard bare-naked - and no one will ever have to attend the church or mosque anymore.

On Sundays, any noise pollution from the speakers of any church disturbing the neighbourhood will automatically get the church confiscated by the government & turned into a Research & Development centre.

On Fridays, any blocking of the streets or roads by any muslim hitting their “donkey heads” on the coal-tar while yelling “Allahu Akubar” will earn such mosques a controlled demolition - and the worshippers dispersed by tear-gas, hot water & in most cases - bullets.

Ofcourse, my killer squads & death brigades will be on stand-by to do what they're trained to do.

What I will do to all the bank accounts of all the churches, mosques & private universities & businesses linked to them - is what I will not reveal now.

You cannot register a church or a mosque as a “non governmental organisation” and yet be profiting from private universities & businesses built under its umbrella.

Afterall, if a phantom God could instruct you to be milking your gullible sheeples in the name of tithing, then an imaginary God of mine too could confiscate your God-funds & divert it into building roads, industries, stable power, water & other social amenities - for the God's people.

At the end of the day, it will be “my God” vs “your God”.

We all know the solution to Nigeria's myriad of problems, it's just that no one is ready to die - tackling those problems.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Branch Where Maids/servants Are Not Allowed Into Main Auditorium by franchuks(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2017
This is the height of hypocrisy. A church for that matter. Shaking my head.....

(1) (Reply)

Is Prophecy (predicting The Future)??? / The Holy Spirit Released Message For 2018 Unto The Entire Universe. / Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.