₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,218 members, 3,970,654 topics. Date: Friday, 15 December 2017 at 11:21 AM

Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. (4587 Views)

Dragnet Job Test Invite / How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12
Thanks to everyone who got this amazing pack in the one week black Friday sales and two days extra time sales. I know you will enjoy every piece of file in the pack.

I am tempted to take it back to N5,000 but I won't for now. Therefore, in this month of December, the book pack will cost just N1,000!! What's more, I will be giving you 10 FREE CV templates that will make you IRRESTIBLE and make any employer HIRE YOU!!

Contact me now on call/WhatsApp: 07036322882

If you STILL haven't gotten the free pack, drop your mail or better still contact me on WhatsApp.

Get the full pack
74+ files of
*GMAT
*DRAGNET
*KENEXA
*WORKFORCE
*CAT

PLUS

FREE 10 CV TEMPLATES

ALL FOR

N5000

N1000

Valid for the month of December ONLY

1 Share

Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Lionbite(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12
Thanks bro my mail is.....
adamslayonu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by neoclassical: 2:18pm On Nov 12
biosunique@yahoo.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Opera240: 2:26pm On Nov 12
hardekunle44@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Kadexkadijat(f): 2:33pm On Nov 12
Whisper2kadex@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by kavey10(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12
To hell with you and your questions.

How wicked of you to be playing the God status on helpless applicants.

If you genuinely want to help, post a link where everyone can download it or shut up.

Using some silly tactics to get cash out of innocent people is provoking. You even used God's house in your sly move.

8 Likes

Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by DemeUdo: 3:07pm On Nov 12
udodeme@gmail.com God bless!
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by ekwemama: 3:15pm On Nov 12
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Mobuzy: 3:31pm On Nov 12
Mosesadefour@Gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by ckeedee: 4:03pm On Nov 12
Ckinate@gmail.com..Thank you
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by fecosequence(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12
offorifeanyi95@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by misslicindy: 4:14pm On Nov 12
misslicindy@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Pelssss: 4:17pm On Nov 12
Ogundelepelumi042@gmail.com God bless you
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Alphafrank: 4:25pm On Nov 12
Emmy9ite:
Don't thank me, I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the Pastor's preaching today.

I've gathered these materials for more than 4 years now and I have made some good cash selling them for as high 10k. Someone even begged me for 5k beginning of this month. You can't practice these questions and not blast your test hands down.

Drop your mail and I will send 14 of these files to you for FREE. Those who want everything I've gathered for the past four years can pay just 1k and GET IT ALL!! I should be given a Nobel prize for this!! Don't mention..

THIS OFFER WILL LAST ONLY FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER before it reverts to 5k

Drop your mail in the comment box and you will receive it.

You can send your mail to me personally through my WhatsApp line: 07036322882

Or send a mail to my business email address: bookscabal247@gmail.com with the subject: FREE GMAT JOB TEST QUESTIONS.

YOUR LAST JOB TEST FAILURE IS THE LAST YOU WILL EVER HAVE! Can I hear a loud Amen!!

wisdomfrnk@gmail.com
Thanks in advance...
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12
Emails are being compiled.. Would send it in batches..
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Dzes: 4:46pm On Nov 12
Deckovii@yahoo.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Tolution1: 4:52pm On Nov 12
t.boss@live.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by kingsley3218(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12
Kelechikings3@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by kingsley3218(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12
kelechikings3@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12
kavey10:
To hell with you and your questions.

How wicked of you to be playing the God status on helpless applicants.

If you genuinely want to help, post a link where everyone can download it or shut up.

Using some silly tactics to get cash out of innocent people is provoking. You even used God's house in your sly move.

I never wanted to reply you but I felt it was expedient I did so. You won't go far with this bitterness of yours.
Why are you so bitter that I am giving out this great value for almost free? your type will have these materials and still hide them.
I didn't force anyone to get the full pack, its optional. I compiled it for over 4 years while you were playing around, now you want everything free? Go work on your attitude!

2 Likes

Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Andrewgame42: 5:04pm On Nov 12
Emmy9ite:

I never wanted to reply you but I felt it was expedient I did so. You won't go far with this bitterness of yours.
Why are you so bitter that I am giving out this great value for almost free? your type will have these materials and still hide them.
I didn't force anyone to get the full pack, its optional. I compiled it for over 4 years while you were playing around, now you want everything free? Go work on your attitude!

Otunuya4@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by nonye6194(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12
Anyaso.kingsley@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Tygood(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12
ogundiranabdulazeez@yahoo.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Pelssss: 5:43pm On Nov 12
Ogundelepelumi042@gmail.com
God bless
Emmy9ite:
Don't thank me, I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the Pastor's preaching today.

I've gathered these materials for more than 4 years now and I have made some good cash selling them for as high 10k. Someone even begged me for 5k beginning of this month. You can't practice these questions and not blast your test hands down.

Drop your mail and I will send 14 of these files to you for FREE. Those who want everything I've gathered for the past four years can pay just 1k and GET IT ALL!! I should be given a Nobel prize for this!! Don't mention..

THIS OFFER WILL LAST ONLY FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER before it reverts to 5k

Drop your mail in the comment box and you will receive it.

You can send your mail to me personally through my WhatsApp line: 07036322882

Or send a mail to my business email address: bookscabal247@gmail.com with the subject: FREE GMAT JOB TEST QUESTIONS.

YOUR LAST JOB TEST FAILURE IS THE LAST YOU WILL EVER HAVE! Can I hear a loud Amen!!
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by purplejuli: 5:52pm On Nov 12
kennethnwafor92@gmail.com

God bless u bro
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by kavey10(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12
Emmy9ite:

No, you're the one who won't go far with your wickedness.

Okay, just because you compiled this for 4 years, we should then worship you? If you genuinely want to help, you'll provide a link and upload these files for people to download from. Do you realise posting emails here isn't safe?

Just for the record, I'm not against helping. I guess you have difficulty in comprehending posts. It's your approach that I'm being critical of.

4 Likes

Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Otatom(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12
tobiadediji@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by tosbobby(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12
k.
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by hizick14(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12
hizick41@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12
Check your mails guys.. first batch sent.

For those who would love to get the full package ASAP, you can reach me on WhatsApp with 07036322882.

Don't miss this lifetime opportunity.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Transocean Is Recruiting: / Sample Application Letter For Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Recruitment / Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.