₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,977 members, 3,973,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 December 2017 at 01:39 AM

Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. (4672 Views)

Dragnet Job Test Invite / How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Blessing261: 6:51pm On Nov 15
Please I need it too. eromoseleblessing2015@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by DrinkWater10: 10:28pm On Nov 15
Emmy9ite:
Don't thank me, I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the Pastor's preaching today.

I've gathered these materials for more than 4 years now and I have made some good cash selling them for as high 10k. Someone even begged me for 5k beginning of this month. You can't practice these questions and not blast your test hands down.

Drop your mail and I will send 14 of these files to you for FREE. Those who want everything I've gathered for the past four years can pay just 1k and GET IT ALL!! I should be given a Nobel prize for this!! Don't mention..

THIS OFFER WILL LAST ONLY FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER before it reverts to 5k

Drop your mail in the comment box and you will receive it.

You can send your mail to me personally through my WhatsApp line: 07036322882

Or send a mail to my business email address: bookscabal247@gmail.com with the subject: FREE GMAT JOB TEST QUESTIONS.

YOUR LAST JOB TEST FAILURE IS THE LAST YOU WILL EVER HAVE! Can I hear a loud Amen!!
here s my email address, thanks in anticipation
drinkw10 @gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Akfol(f): 11:05pm On Nov 15
Ayflexing@yahoo.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Ffbt: 12:29am On Nov 16
adeboyevincent12@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Chizzyozi(f): 1:06am On Nov 16
chi4favour@yahoo.com...thank you
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Evegreen: 7:30am On Nov 16
Emmy9ite:
Emails are being compiled.. Would send it in batches..

Please, send to me too at: opytimyahoo@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by oscarfrosh: 8:08am On Nov 16
send to samuelolayiwola32@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by hombre(m): 8:13am On Nov 16
Majekdre@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:34am On Nov 16
BATCH 4 PAGE 3 SENT.
Next Batch compiled..

You can get it expressly when yo order for the full pack. I WILL GIVE YOU 105% ATTENTION!

PROMO PRICE FOR NOVEMBER: 1,000
ORIGINAL PRICE: 5,000
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by zazigift: 5:36pm On Nov 16
Please i need the free offer my email is giftigwe.c@gmail.com
Emmy9ite:
BATCH 4 PAGE 3 SENT.
Next Batch compiled..

You can get it expressly when yo order for the full pack. I WILL GIVE YOU 105% ATTENTION!

PROMO PRICE FOR NOVEMBER: 1,000
ORIGINAL PRICE: 5,000
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by luckyfarms: 11:56am On Nov 17
Please send to my email lucky248@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by ezebrightike: 2:11pm On Nov 17
chelseaboamah26@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by clementbiola(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17
pls I need it ... adejorofemi@yahoo.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Johncuppa(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17
ayandiransunday@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17
Mails sent, some blocked.. I've received more thank you this week than the whole year.

send a direct mail to bookscabal247@gmail.com if you are yet to get it.

don't forget you can get the full pack for just N1,000 valid for this month..
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by obi3ce: 8:17pm On Nov 17
codstone Properties and Homes Ltd is a reputable real estate firm based in lagos. We are currently looking for the best candidates to fill into her various departments. The message is strictly for young and experience graduates who want to make a difference in a cooperate organization.
Am a young entrepreneur with many years of experience in the real estate sector. We are in need of young and vibrant individuals who are visionary and has what it takes to make things happen.
Am posting this message here because of the swift response I have been getting via email.
My message is for those who wants to make a difference in their life and am open to work with you. So lets start and build a workable team.

MARKETERS:
Must be experience also and with track records of selling. If you don’t have an experience and you think you still have what it takes to makes sales, you can still send a cv.
The marketing position is one of the most crucial position here. The reason is simple, because those of us who will become real sales super stars will be giving bigger position to fill in, e.g branch managers, head of sales and marketing mangers.
I look forward to meet you in persons. Come join my team lets make a difference.

NB: Freelancers too are welcome

Send your cv’s to: codstone@yahoo.com

NB: Before sending your cv's, see the address because of your proximity. favourable areas for interested candidates: Ajegunle, Olodi Apapa, Tin-can coconut, Festac, Ojo, Doyin-Surulere, Ikotun, Oshodi, idumota.

Office Address: Suit13-17. 3rd floor, Odun Ade Peace Plaza. Beside Suru Alaba Market. Coker-Orile, Lagos.

All the best.
Chris Ezekenedo
MD/CEO
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17
Need it too. Ndu.kings@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by funkylv81(f): 4:58am On Nov 18
funkylv92@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by yakbauer: 7:45am On Nov 18
yaroncivil@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance guy, may ur mind gesture be rewarded with ur dream job
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Adeloye100: 9:23am On Nov 18
adeloyetolulope5@gmail.com tank u
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Kentnickole(m): 10:42am On Nov 18
Emmy9ite:
Don't thank me, I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the Pastor's preaching today.

I've gathered these materials for more than 4 years now and I have made some good cash selling them for as high 10k. Someone even begged me for 5k beginning of this month. You can't practice these questions and not blast your test hands down.

Drop your mail and I will send 14 of these files to you for FREE. Those who want everything I've gathered for the past four years can pay just 1k and GET IT ALL!! I should be given a Nobel prize for this!! Don't mention..

THIS OFFER WILL LAST ONLY FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER before it reverts to 5k

Drop your mail in the comment box and you will receive it.

You can send your mail to me personally through my WhatsApp line: 07036322882

Or send a mail to my business email address: bookscabal247@gmail.com with the subject: FREE GMAT JOB TEST QUESTIONS.

YOUR LAST JOB TEST FAILURE IS THE LAST YOU WILL EVER HAVE! Can I hear a loud Amen!!

***UPDATE***
I am sending in batches by pages. Page 0 is batch 1, page 1 is batch 2 and so on. I've sent 5 batches already. If you've not seen it, check your spam box, I have sent it, my hand aches from copying and sending with my phone.

You need it urgently, don't wait for your batch, I will send it to you expressly when you order the full pack valued at 1,000 for just the month of November.

WhatsApp or call: 07036322882.
otorfrancis@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by micflo28(m): 11:01am On Nov 18
munachiso4u@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by tamaraa(f): 4:11pm On Nov 18
Titilayoakins96@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by NoblePrince91: 6:20pm On Nov 18
abrahamale991@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Lummy001(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18
olumidedara@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18
Expect it today
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Aaaalexxx: 9:50pm On Nov 18
aishatabdulsalam01@gmail.com. Thanks in advance
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Jkfc(m): 3:28am On Nov 19
kavey10:

No, you're the one who won't go far with your wickedness.

Okay, just because you compiled this for 4 years, we should then worship you? If you genuinely want to help, you'll provide a link and upload these files for people to download from. Do you realise posting emails here isn't safe?

Just for the record, I'm not against helping. I guess you have difficulty in comprehending posts. It's your approach that I'm being critical of.
You are sad, deeply sad.
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Amaa2019(m): 11:09am On Nov 19
abdullahiahmad54@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by maryrita(f): 11:42am On Nov 19
ijabiyimaryrita@Gmail.com

Thank you for this.
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19
SENT..
DON'T FORGET THAT YOU CAN GET THE FULL PACK THAT CONTAINS OVER 70+ FILES FOR A PROMO PRICE OF 1K.
ORIGINAL PRICE: 5K

PROMO ENDS 30TH NOVEMBER..

CALL/WHATSAPP: 07036322882

YOUR LAST JOB TEST FAILURE IS THE LAST YOU WILL EVER HAVE!!
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by sanyalai: 1:48pm On Nov 19
Emmy9ite:
SENT..
DON'T FORGET THAT YOU CAN GET THE FULL PACK THAT CONTAINS OVER 70+ FILES FOR A PROMO PRICE OF 1K.
ORIGINAL PRICE: 5K

PROMO ENDS 30TH NOVEMBER..

CALL/WHATSAPP: 07036322882

YOUR LAST JOB TEST FAILURE IS THE LAST YOU WILL EVER HAVE!!

Good day, please kindly help send to sanyalaitan@gmail.com thanks

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Just Got An Invitation For First Bank Interview / Nigeria Army Recruitment 2016/2017 / Fortis Mfb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.