₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,926,819 members, 3,965,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 12 December 2017 at 05:11 PM

Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. (4311 Views)

Dragnet Job Test Invite / How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23
TOMORROW IS BLACK FRIDAY SALES!

I WILL BE GIVING OUT THE FULL PACK FOR JUST N500 FROM FRIDAY 24TH TO FRIDAY 1ST DEC.

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY OF SALES.

MATERIALS WORTH 5,000 SOLD FOR 500!!
THATS A 90% REDUCTION. YOU ARE ONLY PAYING 10%!!

CALL/WHATSAPP FOR PAYMENT DETAILS: 07036322882.
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 5:14am On Nov 24
TODAY IS BLACK FRIDAY ON BOOKS CABAL.

For the past 2 weeks I've given FREE files of my Job test questions which I've gathered for over 4 years to more than 400 persons while selling the full pack at N1,000 only. I've stayed late night compiling and sending mails while others were sleeping. They say my reward is in heaven, that's not overly true, part of it is here on earth..

That's not the story for today. In celebration of Black Friday, I will be giving out the FULL PACK which is originally worth N5,000 for just N500! That's a MIND BOGGLING 90% REDUCTION. I've never witnessed this in my nearly 3 decades of staying on earth.. maybe it happens in Mars.. I can't tell.

The full pack contains over 70+ files of Dragnet, GMAT, kenexa, workforce and CAT questions.

Please contact 07036322882 for all your questions and transactions or send a mail to bookscabal247@gmail.com

YOUR LAST JOB TEST FAILURE IS THE LAST YOU WILL EVER HAVE!
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by UberToks(m): 8:00am On Nov 24
Okafor_tochi@yahoo.com

Thank you..
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24
UberToks:
Okafor_tochi@yahoo.com

Thank you..
Ok.. Noted
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24
Keep the orders coming..
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26
Day 3 of the black Friday sales.
Get my 4 years sweat for just N500.
Contact 07036322882
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Qhazel: 7:38pm On Nov 26
Emmy9ite:
Day 3 of the black Friday sales.
Get my 4 years sweat for just N500.
Contact 07036322882
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:53am On Nov 27
Today is day 4 of my one week long Black Friday Sales. I have promised to give you my 4 years sweat in 1 day for just N500. It took me 4 good years to compile all these questions and you will get it in 1 day for a black Friday week price of N500. Already, more than 50 persons have gotten theirs, don't be left out. After this, the price goes back to N5,000.

Contact me now on 07036322882 on call or WhatsApp.
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by princearthur(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27
interested.
clarencechinedu8@gmail.com
thank you
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Lectuwaire(m): 6:02pm On Nov 27
danwaire1@gmail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Keglet: 6:40pm On Nov 27
Interested
Kingsleyatemiehart@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by benjaminben(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27
I'm interested
benjaminben1990@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:45am On Nov 28
I AM GIVING OUT THE FULL PACK FOR JUST N500 THIS WEEK. THE FREE PACK IS inside THE FULL PACK. JUST GET THEM TOGETHER.

CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP OR BY CALL: 07036322882.
MORE THAN 50 PERSONS HAVE GOTTEN THE FULL PACK without ANY COMPLAINTS
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:46am On Nov 28
TESTIMONIES

Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:58am On Nov 28
MORE TESTIMONIES

Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 11:36am On Nov 29
2 DAYS TO GO

70+ FILES OF GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA, WORKFORCE AND CAT FOR JUST N500 DOWN FROM N5,000

Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 4:49am On Nov 30
THE LAST DAYS
1 DAY TO GO
Today and tomorrow marks the final days of my historic big black Friday promo where I've given out more than 70 files of GMAT, Dragnet, Kenexa, workforce, CAT job test questions for just N500 from the original price of N5,000. (90% reduction)
These files are so hard to find it took me 4 GOOD YEARS to compile the ones I now have. Believe me, there is no job test you won't smash if you get this questions!
You still have today and tomorrow before it goes back to N5,000!! Make the wise choice. Don't allow N500 stop you from getting your dream job!

Contact me now: 07036322882
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY. GRAB YOURS
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by mustang247: 8:49pm On Nov 30
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wir90pfq48uc1sn/fwdfwdragnetgsequestionsandanswers.zip?dl=0

free dragnet..if u want more pwc, shl, gmat..holer wud upload the link
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by zado2064: 10:34pm On Nov 30
zadsteph@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:44am On Dec 01
BLACK FRIDAY GRAND FINALE
THE LAST DAY!!!
The last day they say, is for everyone. Today marks the last day anyone will get my OVER 90 FILES OF GMAT, DRAGNET, WORKFORCE, KENEXA & CAT questions for N500. More than 40 persons have benefited from this PROMO and I am more than glad for their forth coming job testimonies..
As I always say, You don't prepare for an aptitude test when you've been invited! NO! You are late already. You prepare for it before your application! You don't grow before you eat, you eat before you grow. Same principle applies to job tests; prior preparation prevents poor performance!

What an opportunity to get my FOUR years sweat in ONE DAY! It took me four years to gather all these GMAT, DRAGNET, CAT, WORKFORCE & KENEXA materials but am willing to you all in ONE DAY! This is me going to school for four years and handing over my cert to you in one day!

I am giving you all my 80+ job test files for a Nobel prize fee. Normally, people get it between 5k to 10k BUT I am giving you EVERYTHING, SAME VALUE for just N500. This offer ends today before it reverts back to 5k.

Call/WhatsApp: 07036322882
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01
THIS OFFER ENDS TONIGHT. TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:56am On Dec 02
EXTRA TIME SALES.
In every football match, there is always added time or extra time or as some people call it, "injury time". In this last 3 or 4 minutes of the match, anything is bound to happen.

Similarly, we've declared extra time sales for TODAY(Saturday) & TOMORROW (Sunday)!
After the massive sales of yesterday, most people asked that they pay today and as kind as we are, we've added this injury time sales.
Just to clear some misconceptions
1. It is not hard copy. They are in PDF and word documents and they will be sent to your mail
2. It is not 74+ questions. It is 74 FILES with several pages in one.
3. It is not a scam! If we wanted to scam you, we'd start from 500 million. We've had no complain since we started selling.

To get it NOW: Contact: 07036322882 on text or WhatsApp.
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02
STILL ON.
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02
Still selling.
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by chylord: 9:31pm On Dec 02
emmasut@ymail.com
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 11:45am On Dec 03
chylord:
emmasut@ymail.com

Direct contact: 07036322882 call/WhatsApp
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 11:46am On Dec 03
Extra time sales is still on..
All 70+ files go for N500
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:23am On Dec 04
Thanks to everyone who got this amazing pack in the one week black Friday sales and two days extra time sales. I know you will enjoy every piece of file in the pack.

I am tempted to take it back to N5,000 but I won't for now. Therefore, in this month of December, the book pack will cost just N1,000!! What's more, I will be giving you 10 FREE CV templates that will make you IRRESTIBLE and make any employer HIRE YOU!!

Contact me now on call/WhatsApp: 07036322882

If you haven't gotten the free pack, drop your mail or better still contact me on WhatsApp.
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by OreoPaschal(m): 12:10am On Dec 08
Emmy9ite:
Thanks to everyone who got this amazing pack in the one week black Friday sales and two days extra time sales. I know you will enjoy every piece of file in the pack.

I am tempted to take it back to N5,000 but I won't for now. Therefore, in this month of December, the book pack will cost just N1,000!! What's more, I will be giving you 10 FREE CV templates that will make you IRRESTIBLE and make any employer HIRE YOU!!

Contact me now on call/WhatsApp: 07036322882

If you haven't gotten the free pack, drop your mail or better still contact me on WhatsApp.
adikspaschalc@gmail.com ... Thanks Boss!
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by Missbm(f): 12:55am On Dec 08
I personally have no issues with you selling practice questions. Its really no problem if you would like some form of reward for putting these questions together. However, i think that it is very dishonest and unethical to call this thread 'Free GMAT, Dragnet...etc', when it is infact NOT free. Is that meant to be some form of click bait? Its absolutely tacky. Nonetheless, carry on.
Re: Free Gmat, Dragnet, kenexa, workforce & CAT Job Test Questions. by omot4real(m): 3:00am On Dec 08
omotoshot@live.com

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! / Current Hot Vacancies In Ibadan/ Osun & Akure / Thread For Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.