Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) (41811 Views)

Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
I wish I could give him life back and invite people to help me flog him after which I will collect the life back...

What a heart broken guy?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by iloejikefestus(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
He didn't do well by taking his life, the girl I loved so much equally woke up one morning and told me she's no longer interested in our relationship, but what did I simply do? I made her happy by letting her go, although I was emotionally down for weeks I had to put myself together and move on, I believe a better person would come and replace her soon, so there's no need taking your life over a break up coz she'll definitely move on immediately...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Manofvalor1: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Inferioty complex killed this one.such a waste.he died for nothing.mtchew!!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
If adebowale89 dump me I will commit suicide so please baby don't hurt me.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Hotzone(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
He has committed offense against Nigeria law on recession which states that 'no one should be deny or be denied the opportunity to share in the golden cake of recessIon which we all has vowed by allegiance to uphold". Now this dude just chose to take the easy path....dullard without prospect!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
If adebowale89 dump me I will commit suicide so please baby don't hurt me.

clown cheesy

even the moniker impostor you adopted, you can't spell it correctly?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by darlenese(f): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
foolish goat !.
if a woman dumps u, simply increase ur hustle , in fact hustle until they will start flocking around u .
who kills himself because of a woman ? nonsense !.
poor guy with a poor brain
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by stieyven(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Daniyemi:
This is a direct result of when you are ugly and broke at the same time. Imagine how bad looking the room is.

He knew he wld have no chance at love again.
Get money and ladies will be at your beck and call. #StupidFool.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Marrtynze(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Werey atuntuku e lona orun, ordinary girlfriend, not even wife or mother of your kids, this sense thing wasn't given to us in equal proportions
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by naijasaint: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
When my girlfriend left me instead of killing myself i drank one cartoon of star...am uptil now am still drinking
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Orkumarob(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
this one deserves no mercy. just because of a girl who does not even love u.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by tunize(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
See another weak guy eh.. Be like suicide be like candy to some people ooo na wa ooh. If dem abort am that time dem for dey laugh e mama see d result.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by IamShiningStar(f): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
hmm! nawa ooo
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by EngrMI: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
I just dae pity his soul angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by yourme2: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Even if it's not bcoz of girl u must not take ur own life at any cost.. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
And another nigga will be fvcking the girlfriend in the ass. Smh for stupid niggaz
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Ilekokonit: 2:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Suicide by hanging can only happen by suspension hanging (the suspension of the body at the neck) or by drop hanging (a calculated drop designed to break the neck).

This guy commits suicide and :-
His knees are on the floor,
There is no dangling of his feet in the air,
The rope is in his hand (i.e there was no thrashing about to displace the rope).

This "suicide" doesn't seem authentic and is an embarrassment to real suicides.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gloria Makanjuola Jailed In UK For Robbery And Theft (Photo) / Pretty Customs Official Whose Pictures Are Being Used By Scammers, Cries Out. / Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.