Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,592 members, 7,801,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Any Nairalander In Phillipines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Phillipines (2281 Views)

Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / 20 Days, 3000km, Nonstop In Phillipines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander In Phillipines by DeeFlask(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by printemps: 1:08am On Nov 13, 2017
Did you do a thorough research on the Philippines? I'll advice you do before you embark on going there for studies.
Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by DeeFlask(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2017
printemps:
Did you do a thorough research on the Philippines? I'll advice you do before you embark on going there for studies.
Whycry
Are you in phillipines
Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by Aboguede(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
The message is clear. Philipines is one of the poorest countries on this earth. The only way to make even one dollar there is drugs abd yahoo. Philipinos see africans as oyibo
Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by DeeFlask(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Aboguede:
The message is clear. Philipines is one of the poorest countries on this earth. The only way to make even one dollar there is drugs abd yahoo. Philipinos see africans as oyibo
I dont think so my brother but can you explain more if u have been there
Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by Larrycool1234(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
DeeFlask:

You don't think so? Hmmmmmm I guess you must be a dead head! Philippines for study? You dey craze? Mtcheeeew
Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by edoman2016: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
Aboguede:
Wow. Is Philippines such a poor country? Cause I do watch their season movie on ONTV station in Nigeria and the country look beautiful .
Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by talkless07: 12:04am On Nov 14, 2017
DeeFlask:

if you seem not to like stay here in Nigeria it will be better you go South Korea than phillipines in fact there poverty there Na Grade A
Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by odinga1of: 4:11am On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=edoman2016 post=62346717]
Wow. Is Philippines such a poor country? Cause I do watch their season movie on ONTV station in Nigeria and the country look beautiful .[/quote

Those Government funded movies is what is deceiving so many Nigerians............

Delta State is more richer than Phillipine.
Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by talkless07: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=odinga1of post=62355234][/quote]Even phillipinos prefer to live in Dubai ,south Korea,hongkong,Japan than there country... though a friend told me life is cheap in manilla and its a very beautiful city even their films don't capture the beauty of manilla but they are poor ....head Southkorea if you must live and survive in Asia....Japan too makes sense
Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by odinga1of: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
talkless07:
Even phillipinos prefer to live in Dubai ,south Korea,hongkong,Japan than there country... though a friend told me life is cheap in manilla and its a very beautiful city even their films don't capture the beauty of manilla but they are poor ....head Southkorea if you must live and survive in Asia....Japan too makes sense

Boss thanks for the input....... Beauty of Manilla does not matter........ I will rather visit zanzibar island for Vacation than the whole of Phillipines.
Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by sKeetz(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
All these village champions typing on cheap android phones from one poverty stricken village in osogbo, I am 101% sure none of you have ever seen the road to MMIA.

And the ignoramus that said delta state is richer than the phillipenes, I spit on your ignorance!

Op, if you want to study in the phillipenes please go ahead if your parents can afford to foot the bills. Living in the phillipenes is very cheap and their standard of education is light years ahead of Nigerians. Don't be discouraged by these cretins.

Good luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by habeeb246(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
sKeetz:
All these village champions typing on cheap android phones from one poverty stricken village in osogbo, I am 101% sure none of you have ever seen the road to MMIA.

And the ignoramus that said delta state is richer than the phillipenes, I spit on your ignorance!

Op, if you want to study in the phillipenes please go ahead if your parents can afford to foot the bills. Living in the phillipenes is very cheap and their standard of education is light years ahead of Nigerians. Don't be discouraged by these cretins.

Good luck!
Don't mislead that boy
Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by sKeetz(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
habeeb246:
Don't mislead that boy

He clearly told you that he wants to go there solely for the purpose of studying.

Not everyone who travels out wants to go and hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by odinga1of: 3:55am On Nov 15, 2017
sKeetz:

Good luck!

Oga minister am sorry o.......... someone up there said Phillipines is the most poorest country........ that's was why I contributed my quota........... let him go and study there since their education is better.
Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2017
...why philippines of all nations...you may as well opt for Singapore or Hong Kong?
Re: Any Nairalander In Phillipines by DeeFlask(m): 6:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Larrycool1234:

You don't think so? Hmmmmmm I guess you must be a dead head! Philippines for study? You dey craze? Mtcheeeew
I know somebody who is there anr he is doing fine

(1) (Reply)

2020 Travel Plans / Please Guys, I Need Your Help! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee / Samsung Showroom At 73, Adeniran Ogunsanya, Street, Surulere, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.