Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. (19096 Views)

Graduate (NYSC) Recruitment At Geek Code Planet / Nysc-intern Recruitment At Geek Code Planet / Role Of Digital Geek In A Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by gibsonryan(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hello Guyz
Has any one held any latest news on the interview held by Kimber Ryan on behalf of first bank on the digital geek recruitment which was held this november.

1 Like

Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by Henrynaki(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Not yet bro... Still hopefull here..
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by martinsoreoluwa: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
they told us dat we will be contact on or before Dec1 so chill small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by master69(m): 6:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Pray they do it fast sha.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by kahkah20(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2017
Not yet but dey said till on or before 7th of December
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by bodmas119(m): 7:29am On Nov 13, 2017
waiting
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by 360great(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2017
Following
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by Peachbloom(f): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
kahkah20:
Not yet but dey said till on or before 7th of December
The interviewer mentioned 1st and not 7th of December.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by Kemzeee1(f): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2017
has any one called for the interview?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by WhiteLavender(f): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kemzeee1:
No. Any news?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by femoboy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Which interview again abi to start working
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by Peachbloom(f): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kemzeee1:
Interview held first week in November. Which interview again?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by martinsoreoluwa: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
na Congratulatution message we dey wait for. interview don settle na

1 Like

Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by gibsonryan(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Alright guyz let's all be hopeful and wait till then.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by gibsonryan(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
martinsoreoluwa:
na Congratulatution message we dey wait for. interview don settle na
na so broda
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by gibsonryan(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Henrynaki:
Not yet bro... Still hopefull here..
Alright.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by fentyriri(f): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Another message have been sent for another interview at first bank iganmu
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by purplejuli: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
fentyriri:

Are u sure is for digital geek?....when did u receive the message pls?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by victoriousone(m): 12:22am On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmm which interview again
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by kaze4blues(m): 1:11am On Nov 23, 2017
fentyriri:

Is this interview for digital geek?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by purplejuli: 6:14am On Nov 23, 2017
kaze4blues:

Is this interview for digital geek?

same question am asking o...coz after the interview we were told that once contacted again is to resume training
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by onwujiuba: 6:36am On Nov 23, 2017
During our own time in June the interview was twice but d second one was combined with documentation. Den d next invitation was 4 on boarding session. So if u received anoda mail for anoda Interview just go with photocopies of ur credentials
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by purplejuli: 6:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Has anyone who had interview in Enugu recieved any second mail?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by giddy23: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2017
Has anyone been called for the second interview?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by giddy23: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2017
onwujiuba:
During our own time in June the interview was twice but d second one was combined with documentation. Den d next invitation was 4 on boarding session. So if u received anoda mail for anoda Interview just go with photocopies of ur credentials
pls do u still work with them?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by gibsonryan(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
onwujiuba:
I myself haven't received any text since the interview in November. But I got a call from a lady at first bank head office in Lagos briefing me about the digital geek recruitment. But I told her I have already done the interview in ph and she said she would get back to me.
Never really understood what the call was for.
Did any one else received such call?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by padua1234: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
gibsonryan:

I myself haven't received any text since the interview in November. But I got a call from a lady at first bank head office in Lagos briefing me about the digital geek recruitment. But I told her I have already done the interview in ph and she said she would get back to me.
do u know d lady in person
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by ganie(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
gibsonryan:

I received same call and was told that i will be contacted soon,though i have not attended any interview yet,
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by giddy23: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
I am not understanding o, what's with the calls na?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by gibsonryan(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2017
padua1234:
do u know d lady in person
Not at all Bro
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by gibsonryan(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2017
ganie:

I received same call and was told that i will be contacted soon,though i have not attended any interview yet,
Alright. Maybe that's the reason for the call. But they are supposed to have records of those who have attended interviews and those who have not. As for me I did mine on Nov3
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by gibsonryan(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2017
giddy23:
I am not understanding o, what's with the calls na?
I just tire oh. I believe the call is for those who haven't written any interview yet

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vacancies @ Coolworld (PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc) - July 2014 / Apply For Vacancy For A Full Time Teller In UBA (Different Locations) / KOKO TV Is Hiring In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.