₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,036,467 members, 4,360,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 July 2018 at 01:40 PM

FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) - Jobs/Vacancies (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) (5531 Views)

“Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. / How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2017
LESS THAN 1 HOUR TO GO!
ALL 90+ FILES WILL BE GOING FOR N500

Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
We are live!!
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Thanks to the 41 people who got the full pack through the flash Friday sales today.. You truly made the right choice..

In the spirit of Christmas, I will leave it at N500 for now till Sunday.. Don't thank me, thank Jesus!

Take the opportunity now and join the league of persons who are securing their 2018.

Contact; 07036322882
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Okiem(m): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Thanks for sending me the free pack smiley

1 Like

Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2017
Okiem:
Thanks for sending me the free pack smiley
You are welcome
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2017
Thanks to the 41 people who got the full pack through the flash Friday sales yesterday.. You truly made the right choice..

In the spirit of Christmas, I will leave it at N500 for now till Sunday.. Don't thank me, thank Jesus!

Take the opportunity now and join the league of persons who are securing their 2018.

Contact; 07036322882
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2017
IF YOU PLAN AHEAD, YOU WILL BE THE HEAD.
Do you want to be the head in 2018? Start planning ahead. Getting your dream job will not always come as a miracle or through connection. You will need to work hard. It was Bishop David Oyedepo who said that the only substitute to hard work is a hard life. One of the hard things you will need to do to get a good job is by studying past job test questions and answers.
If you don't want to study the job test questions and answers, you have little or no chance of getting your dream job.

Benefits of the job test questions and answers pack.
1. It will help you pass 90% of job tests
2. Get acquainted to how several job test bodies set their questions.
3. This job test pack will help you prepare ahead. You cannot prepare ahead not end as the head.
4. It contains over 90+ files of GMAT, dragnet, kenexa, workforce and CAT questions and answers.
5. One file contains more than 20 pages of questions and answers
6. With this job test pack, your last job test failure will be the last you ever had.

It took me 4 years to gather this pack but you will get it in 1 day! No, make that 5 minutes. You will get it in record 5 minutes.
The least this job test pack goes for outside is N2,500 and you only get one set alone(say dragnet). If you combine dragnet, GMAT, kenexa and workforce, you'd buy it elsewhere for N10,000.
But... I am not doing this for the money, I want to see you get your dream job this coming 2018. I hate it when you work from 8-5 monday to Friday for peanuts.
But you may ask, why am I not giving it out for free?
The fact is that I've given out this pack to more than 20 persons for free but I've noticed that in life, what you don't pay for, you don't attach much value to. People who got this pack for N5,000 have thanked me more than those who paid nothing to get it.
This job test pack is going for N1,000 only. It is FREE ENOUGH. And I can guarantee that the price will be increased in the new year.. So take this opportunity now.
I will still give 3 of these files free if you doubt me. Just drop your mail.
Enquiries: 9am to 12 noon Mondays and Fridays only
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2017
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Full pack still available at a give away price..
You will not get it this cheap in 2018
Call 07036322882
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 9:58am On Jan 02
Happy new year guys..

Your dream job is in your hands! If you plan ahead, you will always be the head..

Take action now and get the full pack..

Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 10:58am On Jan 03
TODAY SALES.

Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 11:01am On Jan 03
Don't let your 2018 end like 2017.
Take action now. Get the full pack which contains more 100+ job test questions and answers..

Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 9:28am On Jan 04
Benefits of the job test questions and answers pack.
1. It will help you pass 90% of job tests
2. Get acquainted to how several job test bodies set their questions.
3. This job test pack will help you prepare ahead. You cannot prepare ahead not end as the head.
4. It contains over 90+ files of GMAT, dragnet, kenexa, workforce and CAT questions and answers.
5. One file contains more than 20 pages of questions and answers
6. With this job test pack, your last job test failure will be the last you ever had.
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by afolayemi01(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04
afolayemiola@gmail.com
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by hardarmsyn: 10:47am On Jan 05
Emmy9ite:
free pack sent. please check your mail and confirm receipt.

FULL PACK STILL AVAILABLE FOR JUST N1,000. OVER 70 FILES OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FROM GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA, WORKFORCE AND CAT. VALID FOR THIS MONTH OF DECEMBER

CALL/WHATSAPP: 07036322882
wow. that's has been great. I am just seeing this it better late than never. pls. let me have a free copy.
goldcrown529@gmail.com.
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05
hardarmsyn:

wow. that's has been great. I am just seeing this it better late than never. pls. let me have a free copy.
goldcrown529@gmail.com.
free pack sent. please check your mail and confirm receipt.

FULL PACK STILL AVAILABLE FOR JUST N1,000. OVER 70 FILES OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FROM GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA, WORKFORCE AND CAT. VALID FOR THIS MONTH OF DECEMBER

CALL/WHATSAPP: 07036322882
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08
Full pack is still available
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by WEIRDPC(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08
Emmy9ite:
Full pack is still available
Hello bro, please can I have the free file,

talk2tomiwa94@gmail.com
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 9:12am On Jan 09
WEIRDPC:
Hello bro, please can I have the free file,

talk2tomiwa94@gmail.com
No problem.. You will get it today
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08
FULL PACK (GOLD PACK): 97 files of gmat, dragnet, kenexa & workforce: N990
HALF PACK (SILVER PACK): 50 Files of only GMAT and dragnet: N490
You have no excuse again! hurry and contact me now; you must land your dream job this year!!
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 7:16am On Feb 12
Thanks to the over 300 persons that have gotten the full pack. We still have a clean sheet, no problems with any buyer!

You have no excuse again! hurry and contact me now; you must land your dream job this year!!
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by AgalaEchi01A: 9:03am On Feb 12
avugoechi@gmail.com
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13
AgalaEchi01A:
avugoechi@gmail.com
Sent
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by Emmy9ite(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13
Thanks to the over 300 persons that have gotten the full pack. We still have a clean sheet, no problems with any buyer!

Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by joefelx4real(m): 8:31pm On Feb 16
send me a free copy joefelx4real@gmail.com
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by samoses2: 10:10pm On Feb 26
Pls send the free version to: samoses2@yahoo.com
Re: FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS. (GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA & WORKFORCE) by taretoofine: 10:00am On Mar 07
victoribegbulem47@gmail.com

i need please!

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starcomms Is Recruiting / Nestle Is Recruiting / All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.