Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday (27942 Views)

World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) / Jupiter And Saturn's Rare Great Conjunction Captured Across The World (Photos) / Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by sukkot: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
JohnXcel:
Sukkot !
Oya, e wa interpret kini yin.
hmmm my bros I salute. let me consult the astrology oracle for monday the 13th of november 2017. now keep in mind the reading i give will be based off the numerology of the planetary position. it does not necessarily mean that any action will be taken on that day but if any action is taken it will be the action i will read from the numerology of the positions.

so at 8.15 universal time jupiter and venus conjunct in 7 degree 20 minutes of the scorpio constellation. now based on the numerology of the date and the conjunction position and time I would say if any action were to happen it would be an action of destruction and completion. what form will it take ? i dont know maybe hurriccane, wildfire destruction, volcano, earthquake , maybe an active shooter will go on a rampage ? so it can take any form. now keep in mind i said if anything was to happen at all, based on the astrological position thats what it would be. meaning its also a possibility that nothing will happen
wink
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by lonelydora: 12:06am On Nov 13, 2017
26Clueless:

not really they re stargazer /ˈstɑːgeɪzə /
▸ noun
1 informal an astronomer or astrologer.
2 Austral. informal a horse that turns its head when galloping.
3 a fish of warm seas that normally lies buried in the sand with only its eyes, which are on top of the head, protruding:
● a widely distributed fish that has electric organs (family Uranoscopidae: several genera).
● (sand stargazer) a western Atlantic fish (family Dactyloscopidae: several genera).
– DERIVATIVES stargaze verb

My laughing emoticon shows i was joking. Not that i really don't know what it means. Well done shaa
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by phoenix0100: 12:14am On Nov 13, 2017
Zeus and Aphrodite ascending!
I love astrology!!
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by bomsilaga(m): 12:28am On Nov 13, 2017
yes my dear. i star gaze and its very interesting.
if u have an android phone try download Star Walk 2, point it at a bright star
and thank me later
lonelydora:
Stargazers? So some people work is just to sit and be watching stars? grin
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by linearity: 2:14am On Nov 13, 2017
omoadeleye:
I don't why they are spending money on NASA, that profession is just waste of funds to me, the money directed to them should spend on medicals on this earth, and no some astronaut just traveling up and down to space and giving us some news we can't do nothing about and still searching for some imaginary aliens . Damn them

You speak like an uninformed fellow...

20 of common place NASA inspired breakthroughs...

1. Jaws of Life - used by firefighters to extract people from accident vehicle, it has saved million life!
2. Household insulation from bitter cold and hot weather.
3. Memory form
4. LEDs
5. Scratch Resistant Lenses
6. Wireless Headsets
7. Artificial Limbs
8. Infrared Ear Thermometers
9. Land Mine Removal device
10. Water purification
11. Food Safety Systems
12. Mine Safety
13. Solar Energy
14. Enriched Baby Food
15. CAT Scans
16. Foil blankets
17. Computer Mouse
18. Portable Computers
19. Adjustable Smoke Detectors.
20. Freeze Dried Food
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by Madeu(m): 3:21am On Nov 13, 2017
omoadeleye:
I don't why they are spending money on NASA, that profession is just waste of funds to me, the money directed to them should spend on medicals on this earth, and no some astronaut just traveling up and down to space and giving us some news we can't do nothing about and still searching for some imaginary aliens . Damn them
Astronauts in this era where explorers in the medieval age. The first explorer that discovered an unoccupied or unclaimed land, the nation he represents becomes the new owner. They set the rules and control the resources and valuation. Think about spanish expedition to the Pacific, the travel of marco polo, David Livingstone, Christopher colombia, Vasco da Gama, Mungo park.
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by lordm(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Howfar guys..I was just thinking. What if we push Venus to share our orbit with us...maybe life can grow on Venus too...since BC its near the sun its too hot..if its in the same line with earth it may just be in front or behind us....rotating together. Think am
this is madness!!!
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by Magnoliaa(f): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2017
Crossguy:
what of Nigeria

my question exactly...

Aren't we going to see it here in Africa too
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by Ejomax77(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Howfar guys..I was just thinking. What if we push Venus to share our orbit with us...maybe life can grow on Venus too...since BC its near the sun its too hot..if its in the same line with earth it may just be in front or behind us....rotating together. Think am
Nice Idea... But how you wan take push am?
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by captianfreeman(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Narldon:

My major Concern is my NEPA Bill and House Rent that have been "Rising As One" since last year angry

And Someone is telling me about Venus and Jupiter Rising As One..

My brother. The thing weak me.
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by lonelydora: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2017
bomsilaga:
yes my dear. i star gaze and its very interesting.
if u have an android phone try download Star Walk 2, point it at a bright star
and thank me later

For real?
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by sukkot: 3:42am On Nov 14, 2017
lots of earthquakes around the world on 13th including california

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuoOa7_6LK0

JohnXcel
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2017
sukkot:
lots of earthquakes around the world on 13th including california

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuoOa7_6LK0

JohnXcel
The Iran-Iraq earthquake too. Over 450 lives gone! shocked
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by sukkot: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
JohnXcel:
yup the iran-iraq quake was real proper destruction bro. 450 plus killed and over 7600 injured

Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by sukkot: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
JohnXcel:
brah the november 13 destruction i talked about is starting to come in. you normally get the news of the destruction the day after.

https://www.nairaland.com/4176410/cars-submerged-flood-calabar-man

hmmm my bros I salute. let me consult the astrology oracle for monday the 13th of november 2017. now keep in mind the reading i give will be based off the numerology of the planetary position. it does not necessarily mean that any action will be taken on that day but if any action is taken it will be the action i will read from the numerology of the positions.

so at 8.15 universal time jupiter and venus conjunct in 7 degree 20 minutes of the scorpio constellation. now based on the numerology of the date and the conjunction position and time I would say if any action were to happen it would be an action of destruction and completion. what form will it take ? i dont know maybe hurriccane, wildfire destruction, volcano, earthquake , maybe an active shooter will go on a rampage ? so it can take any form. now keep in mind i said if anything was to happen at all, based on the astrological position thats what it would be. meaning its also a possibility that nothing will happen
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by sukkot: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
gunman on rampage in california blasts school children to death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhe7cdH3h40
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by Emusan(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
aiir2303:
Here

What's the name of that man making a call to men on the moon?

Though I'm not 100% subscribed to moon landing theory because of some reasons, one of it is space communication.

I watch a documentary about ISS from BBB (Big Bigger Biggest) the leap2: is Communication. That is, the challenge they must overcome.

Skylab which is the second ISS launched with three crews needs to be communicating back to earth. To overcome this, NASA has to fix receiver across the globe (more than 10), some receivers were fixed on the deck of ship and 8 special aircrafts equipped with receivers were made to fly also.

If it could take Skylab all these processes to communicate to earth as at 1973, how does it easy for moon men in 196.. to have communicated to earth?

This was the question I asked myself after watching the documentary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by aiir2303(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Emusan:

Though I'm not 100% subscribed to moon landing theory because of some reasons, one of it is space communication.

I watch a documentary about ISS from BBB (Big Bigger Biggest) the leap2: is Communication. That is, the challenge they must overcome.

Skylab which is the second ISS launched with three crews needs to be communicating back to earth. To overcome this, NASA has to fix receiver across the globe (more than 10), some receivers were fixed on the deck of ship and 8 special aircrafts equipped with receivers were made to fly also.
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzHRv-TnOd4

If it could take Skylab all these processes to communicate to earth as at 1973, how does it easy for moon men in 196.. to have communicated to earth?

Bro. I think your reasoning is sound. One let me clarify this to you we never went to no moon and two the iss is a hoax. (there are proofs to be given here)
If you you've examined the processes and analysed the equipment and technology back then you'll figure out that there's no way. Come on, the technology available then is not advanced as your smart phone. To really know more go to you tube and search for the video of Armstrong and buzz Aldrin's press interview after the so-called landing. Then come back and we can talk some more .
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by aiir2303(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
aiir2303:

Bro. I think your reasoning is sound. One let me clarify this to you we never went to no moon and two the iss is a hoax. (there are proofs to be given here)
If you you've examined the processes and analysed the equipment and technology back then you'll figure out that there's no way. Come on, the technology available then is not advanced as your smart phone. To really know more go to you tube and search for the video of Armstrong and buzz Aldrin's press interview after the so-called landing. Then come back and we can talk some more .
*modified *
That was president Richard Nixon
Re: Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday by aiir2303(m): 12:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Emusan:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzHRv-TnOd4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos / Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) / Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.