Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) (57715 Views)

Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper / Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by lazygal: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
iPrevail:
Do the Nigerian military really conduct psyche evaluation test before recruiting these animals?

Obviously they don't .. The rate at which army officer kill each other is bad... Am suspecting there is something that riggers such.. Probably a dose they are Given to mask emotions during combat with BH which has side effect becasue I just don't get it!
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by rafabenitez: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is d best news of the week,dey will continue killing demselves one by one,terrorist army

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by guckan(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
amunkita:
Confusing write up...

1st paragraph sayz Captain did the killing.
2nd paragraph says silas did the killing nd killed himself.

Now who actually killed who cous gun dont kill people, people kill people...

Nawa for this kind news

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by mozele(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Blackfyre:
Crazy....wetin happen?

Is that someone's brain on the floor? That gun must be very methodological shocked

I thought a three star is a captain?

you got it right bro. The man in the picture is a 2star officer -- a lieutenant.
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
They all died in active service. we love our kontry. One Zoo.
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by mozele(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
rafabenitez:
This is d best news of the week,dey will continue killing demselves one by one,terrorist army

so you are also praying that I should die as well because i enrolled as an Army in order to protect the lives and property of others?

you no try at all.
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by jobsmiths(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
buygala:
I don't understand the story.

But I guess the summary is...

Christian Soldier harassed Christians, kills a Captain and 3 others, and then shoots his Christian self dead...

I still have this weird feeling that somebody will still find a way to blame Muslims for this chain of events. sad

May God grant the families of the deceased men the fortitude to bear the loss...
son of a thousand fathers, U were nt there, this sure is a cooked up story
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by brojoshua: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
A corrupt people is an accursed people. Who will deliver us from our corruption for almost all of us are wickedly corrupt and our corruption is ruining and destroying us gradually. Let as many of us as are corrupt, wicked and unjust in Nigeria repent and turn from being wicked and corrupt that God may then forgive us, remove His curse and destruction from us and heal our land and bless us.
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by intergral(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian soldier, Silas Ninyo (93NA / 36/2608), was allegedly shot dead by the captain, T. Mani, who had attempted to stop him from beating innocent civilians in Chibok, Borno State.

According to reports, the shocking incident is said to have occurred on Sunday afternoon after a team of soldiers, led by one Captain T. Mani (N/14430), was providing security for worshippers during Sunday service in Chibok and received a distress call that Staff Sergeant Ninyo was beating civilians for unknown reasons.

Captain Mani, accompanied by soldiers, moved to the scene and freed the civilians. But while trying to disarm the errant soldier, Captain Mani was shot dead by Staff Sergeant Ninyo, who later shot himself dead after killing four others.

The corpses now remain in Yola.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-soldier-kills-army-captain-four-others-killing-borno-photos.html
ehyaaa I know captain Mani oooo... He was terrorising people in my local govt Mubi Adamawa State before he was transferred to Chibok... The Guy is very wicked eh... But anyway May his Soul rest in peace...
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Moganajoe: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
amunkita:
Confusing write up...

1st paragraph sayz Captain did the killing.
2nd paragraph says silas did the killing nd killed himself.

Now who actually killed who cous gun dont kill people, people kill people...

Who ever kill who, two things are for sure: Lack of proper training, & lack of medical mental examination before sending them to field for any assignment
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by mozele(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
lazygal:

Obviously they don't .. The rate at which army officer kill each other is bad... Am suspecting there is something that riggers such.. Probably a dose they are Given to mask emotions during combat with BH which has side effect becasue I just don't get it!

they dont give any emotion killing dose as you civilians do think. The injections given to soldiers are the same as those given to the ordinary civiliance to fight bacteria and other life threatning ailments.

However, the stress they do go through during trainings and drills can be pointed to as what contributes to this problem. Asides from this, the experiences on the battle-field, horrific death of a close pal, depression et al.

To be a soldier is never easy. The cold nights, the blood sweats, bullet wounds, always trying to conceal the fear within by showing courage, the sleepless nights navigating through bushes and menuvering enemy bullets.

Not everyone going into the military actually know what they are bargaining for. When it becomes worse is when you are married and all you are thinking of are ways of staying alive. The thought of leaving your new born baby fatherless is a scene that keeps repeating itself over and over again in your head.

Wait! What about that young beautiful woman you married a year ago? She'd been with and supported your dreams right from your secondary school days to the point when you graduated frm the university and enrolled as a soldier. Would it be honourable you leave her as a widow? That is not even the problem. Before you left she broke the news that she's pregnant with a set of twins.

The life of a soldier is that of a man that fights and stays awake day and night in order to protect the lives of people who do not care if they(the soldiers) are alive or dead.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by bafsonbaf: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
waiting for wailers to blame baba jubrin from sudan destroyer of kmkorruption
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by UncleJudax(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
iPrevail:
Do the Nigerian military really conduct psyche evaluation test before recruiting these animals?
The Same wey Nigerians evaluate before "recruiting" their Leaders grin
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by errhis(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
buygala:

Christian Soldier harassed Christians, kills a Captain and 3 others, and then shoots his Christian self dead...

I still have this weird feeling that somebody will still find a way to blame Muslims for this chain of events. sad

May God grant the families of the deceased men the fortitude to bear the loss...

Sense fall on u... Wen did religion enter this topic??
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian soldier, Silas Ninyo (93NA / 36/2608), was allegedly shot dead by the captain, T. Mani, who had attempted to stop him from beating innocent civilians in Chibok, Borno State.

According to reports, the shocking incident is said to have occurred on Sunday afternoon after a team of soldiers, led by one Captain T. Mani (N/14430), was providing security for worshippers during Sunday service in Chibok and received a distress call that Staff Sergeant Ninyo was beating civilians for unknown reasons.

Captain Mani, accompanied by soldiers, moved to the scene and freed the civilians. But while trying to disarm the errant soldier, Captain Mani was shot dead by Staff Sergeant Ninyo, who later shot himself dead after killing four others.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-soldier-kills-army-captain-four-others-killing-borno-photos.html
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by guru90: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
mozele:

so you are also praying that I should die as well because i enrolled as an Army in order to protect the lives and property of others?

you no try at all.

Brother.......... I could remember back in the days... When army De sweet to enter and we civilians have full respect for them..
But they have sold their respect off.

All Nigeria Army are uneducated to me now....

Before I hate Nigeria police now Nigeria Army Don joined my list via hating list....

My advice to you, if you never join fully. Kindly and gently garbage out..... and use your life for a meaningful things.....

This buhari regime is just bloody regime...
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by raphy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Some army hide cocain in there boots n take it to fight like Rambo n commando. This was over high. So he kills his friend n his self. While dancin python dance.

Oh what a country.
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Engr1(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Waiter.........pls bring more beer.

Mr poster, next!

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by smulti(m): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2017
omoelerin1:
He was from biafra region. Hence, he was demented. No body, I say no body from his village will be ever recruited to Nigerian Army any more.

says who
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by lazygal: 12:24am On Nov 13, 2017
mozele:

they dont give any emotion killing dose as you civilians do think. The injections given to soldiers are the same as those given to the ordinary civiliance to fight bacteria and other life threatning ailments.

However, the stress they do go through during trainings and drills can be pointed to as what contributes to this problem. Asides from this, the experiences on the battle-field, horrific death of a close pal, depression et al.

To be a soldier is never easy. The cold nights, the blood sweats, bullet wounds, always trying to conceal the fear within by showing courage, the sleepless nights navigating through bushes and menuvering enemy bullets.

Not everyone going into the military actually know what they are bargaining for. When it becomes worse is when you are married and all you are thinking of are ways of staying alive. The thought of leaving your new born baby fatherless is a scene that keeps repeating itself over and over again in your head.

Wait! What about that young beautiful woman you married a year ago? She'd been with and supported your dreams right from your secondary school days to the point when you graduated frm the university and enrolled as a soldier. Would it be honourable you leave her as a widow? That is not even the problem. Before you left she broke the news that she's pregnant with a set of twins.

The life of a soldier is that of a man that fights and stays awake day and night in order to protect the lives of people who do not care if they(the soldiers) are alive or dead.

I believe we are all aware of what you stated but the recent displays of mental imbalance is pointing tom something else and besides do u assume military will announce even ic they give pills to their fighters?

I think in Nigeria ours authorities take certain things for granted ... They are periodically supposed to check their officers ..a lot of them have PTSD based on what they see ....
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by makky555(f): 1:20am On Nov 13, 2017
Is that real brain I see there lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lord have mercy!!!! cry cry cry cry

CastedDude:

Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by dallyemmy: 1:22am On Nov 13, 2017
It is very sad
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by mustaphasaidu: 1:36am On Nov 13, 2017
morah high!
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Coldfeet(f): 3:42am On Nov 13, 2017
chronique:

this one that you are living under the sea,light in complexion and also pretty,would it be okay if I call you mammy water?
Please don't! lolz.
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Ramos16(m): 5:30am On Nov 13, 2017
buygala:

Where the F do you come from man, you are darn slow minded amigo.
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by judgedredd22(m): 5:41am On Nov 13, 2017
Referendum50:
Sweet news

as i see you, you sweet pass this news o! grin grin
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Oju4190: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Too many Boko haram members in the Nigeria army
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Youngs247(m): 6:02am On Nov 13, 2017
Blackfyre:
Crazy....wetin happen?
Is that someone's brain on the floor? That gun must be very methodological shocked
I thought a three star is a captain?
Two star not three.
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Youngs247(m): 6:05am On Nov 13, 2017
smulti:
The Zoo army

Good for them .
U well so?
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2017
Referendum50:
Sweet news
you have brain impairment
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by okenwaa(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2017
The blood of those killed during the python dance is still crying on dia head....

Na only me notice say soldiers come dey die anyhw ds days??
Re: Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) by Mrkumareze(m): 6:46am On Nov 13, 2017
iPrevail:
When your sins they commit come after them the evaluation wouldn't have any role

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.