Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (29313 Views)

There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) / How Nigerian Rappers Can Bounce Back In 2023: Written By Amechi Okoli / Kenyans Attack Blaqbonez Online For Dissing Kaligraph Jones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by donqx: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2017
hmmm
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by steperone(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

again, he didnt say anything that WE (or any of these artists didnt already know)...this guy is trying to start a beef for the SOLE purpose of marketing....anybody who thinks otherwise need to learn about the music industry.

all these years that he has been gone from the scene, he could have said this rubbish, but no, he decided to do "right before" droppinghis album. ARRANT marketing NONSENSE!

Bruhh... Why do u sound so angry? Who you de vex with or is MI on this thread and iDont know?? Calms down sir, you sound too bitter over this simple issue to share healthy opinions with... Bye!
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by Heavance(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2017
Slayer2:
Vector quiet your mouth. You and MI nor be mate for rap. Nor be those your chewing gum lines you they spill come make you think say MI ni your mate. Learn rap bro.
I swear, I still don't know any of his track that I will want to listen to in 5 years time aside the one he featured Tubaba, he should learn to understand what chairman means, he thinks he measures up to half of chairman sef sha.
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by Virus777: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:
MI IS RIGHT THOUGH. NIGERIAN RAPPERS SUCKS! !!

The correct English is: Nigerian rappers suck. English no be ya papa language sha.
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by BennyMaiNasara(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2017
DISSING is one major feature in the RAP game....check out Control by Kendrick lamar ft Big Sean and the likes. You cannot claim the throne without a good fight. MI is the standard and I feel he needs someone to challenge him which is right. His Diss song is a wake-up call to all of em cos they actually not rapping. By the way I don't count vector as a Rapper, yea going by the OG standard.
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Well, truth be told M.I. fell off a bit, but I guess he’s trying to come back with this brilliant song. Since M.I’s breakout, no Nigerian rapper has really held the rep industry down like he did, Skales, Phyno, Vector and co. really showed promise but I guess they all got carried away with the glamour that they forgot how to rap and started singing . Even the ‘Jagaban’ guy that we thought was going to blow us off is now and R&B singer. Sad .
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by Rendition(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2017
Pls wer is ICE PRINCE
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by anigbajumo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Xoft101:
vector wey don join phyno and olamkde dey sing.
Like M.I said they are getting Killed by the South.
South African Rappers are ruling the scene now, (Aka. cassper Nyovest etc).
Which rapper in Nigeria is still holding that torch?
Vector just keeps forming freestyle guru, little or no solid rap songs from him that resonate with the people.
Most of his lines are way too overhyped...
I was thinking Phenom would be the new cat on the block, but like M.I said
They should all FIX UP THEIR LIVES.
Rappers singing 80% in a supposed Rap track like they were RnB singers.
shitty rappers all over the world in this 21st century!!!

vector wey sarkodie murder for rap attack..which hits song he don even get since self..beside Great and Undisputed Champion Chairman Mr. Incredible no mention anybody name oo...Fix Up V.E.C...still a fan tho..But give respect to the Africa Rapper no1.

Sarkodie murder vector for rap attack,oga u don high on expired drugs...VEC buried him alive,listen to his bars again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by Codes151(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:
MI IS RIGHT THOUGH. NIGERIAN RAPPERS SUCKS! !!
even MI
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by SunnDash(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mode 9 still naija ever best rapper. D tin is nigerian does not enjoy rap songs. Anyway not our culture. Mi is kind of right
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Codes151:
even MI
lol
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by DopeBoss(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by Chatbot1234: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Xoft101:
vector wey don join phyno and olamkde dey sing.
Like M.I said they are getting Killed by the South.
South African Rappers are ruling the scene now, (Aka. cassper Nyovest etc).
Which rapper in Nigeria is still holding that torch?
Vector just keeps forming freestyle guru, little or no solid rap songs from him that resonate with the people.
Most of his lines are way too overhyped...
I was thinking Phenom would be the new cat on the block, but like M.I said
They should all FIX UP THEIR LIVES.
Rappers singing 80% in a supposed Rap track like they were RnB singers.
shitty rappers all over the world in this 21st century!!!

vector wey sarkodie murder for rap attack..which hits song he don even get since self..beside Great and Undisputed Champion Chairman Mr. Incredible no mention anybody name oo...Fix Up V.E.C...still a fan tho..But give respect to the Africa Rapper no1.

cap
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by Connectofficial(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2020
Join WhatsApp group where you get all latest music and video
https:///HkWDrQxgXei1sfoifg9Axm

Join telegram below
Connectloaded.com
https:///connectloadedlatestupdate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tems Credited For Writing Rihanna's First Single In Six Years / [VIDEO] Olamide – I Love Lagos / Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.