Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) (24735 Views)

Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) / Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Julius2214(m): 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Is this the NYSC Katsina I dreamt of?
I never stole
I never fought or quarrelled with anyone.
We had just closed from Friday church service around 7:50pm, some were having some discussions with the pastor on our way home. Before we knew it, someone gripped me and another by our waist belts. It's the police.

We tried to explain, "we're corpers!" "we just left the church now!" Instead of listening to us, another came, gave us hot slaps and forced us to enter their pickup. Our pastor tried to get attention to explain we were together, they whipped him with 'koboko' ryt in our presence.
About 30 of us were taken to the police station. I identified myself with every I.D card I had. But nevertheless we were thrown into a stinking, cold, mosquito-infested cell room to sleep on bare floor.

About 14hrs later (d next day). I became worried and agitated, I begged them to make phone call. They refused. So I requested that my offences be read to me because I was already in a cell for hours. I told them I have a right to a phone call and to know my offence.
The next thing is that they brought out and used baton to brutalize my knees and ankles while the other was slapping me.

I have never had a police case and I'm suffering this much for serving this country.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1742104925808489&id=100000269962049&ref=content_filter

This is injustice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by wrestleman: 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
He smoked weed nobody brutalized him

Meanwhile ftc just few days of joining nairaland officially lala bring snake meat make we celebrate jare

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by freakthingz(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
After they'll be complaining when we say they're the worst police force on earth

but them no brutalize am too much sha
skin no break

27 Likes

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Julius2214(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
wrestleman:
He smoked weed nobody brutalized him ftc
I no blame u

77 Likes

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by mykh01(m): 12:43am On Nov 13, 2017
Fp pls,

Lala and co abeg come push am enter promise land.
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Op na lie, there is no way police will brutalize someone for no reason, maybe He refused to give dem #50. Thank God they didn't even shoot him. #20 could have saved him from dis wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2017
MasViews:
Op na lie, there is no way police will brutalize someone for no reason, maybe He refused to give dem #50. Thank God they didn't even shoot him. #20 could have saved him from dis wahala.

I wanted to say the same thing

He MUST have done something to irk them

Haba!

Maybe he dey feel like say him be corper, and he dey on the same level with the police

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Julius2214(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2017
lalasticlala show abeg
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by sammyj: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2017
angry The human right activist should step in as this is jungle justice on a fellow serving his father land. angry shocked

7 Likes

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by haywire07(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2017
Maybe you were holding hands with the pastor while walking...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2017
Bros bros
We know Nigerian police bad and we don't like them. But this your story is over stretched. It's almost impossible to believe.
BTW, how were you finally released because you didn't post this form a cell.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by hoygift(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2017
Beating for collecting triple alawi, the police are angry

2 Likes

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2017
NPF....Sue the fvck outta of them. Find a good lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Raph01: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2017
Julius2214:
I never stole
We had just closed from Friday church service around 7:50pm, some were having some discussions with the pastor on our way home. Before we knew it, someone gripped me and another by our waist belts. It's the police.

We tried to explain, "we're corpers!" "we just left the church now!" Instead of listening to us, another came, gave us hot slaps and forced us to enter their pickup. Our pastor tried to get attention to explain we were together, they whipped him with 'koboko' ryt in our presence.
About 30 of us were taken to the police station. I identified myself with every I.D card I had. But nevertheless we were thrown into a stinking, cold, mosquito-infested cell room to sleep on bare floor.

About 14hrs later (d next day). I became worried and agitated, I begged them to make phone call. They refused. So I requested that my offences be read to me because I was already in a cell for hours. I told them I have a right to a phone call and to know my offence.
The next thing is that they brought out and used baton to brutalize my knees and ankles while the other was slapping me.

I have never had a police case and I'm suffering this much for serving this country.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1742104925808489&id=100000269962049&ref=content_filter

This is injustice
This part reminded me of Zac Efron in Dirty Grandpa movie grin grin

SOLAR POWER BANK OR , MIRROR POWER BANK FOR LADIES?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE OR CALL/WHATSAPP THE NUMBER ON IT kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2017
There is a Cold War against Christians in Nigeria and any self confessed Christian that has not seen that is blind. May God give us the necessary resources to do the needful.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2017
This is no news na, infact the govt of this useless country is in support of acts like this..op sorry oo, it's so hard waking up daily to realize u are a Nigerian

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by onatisi(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2017
shey na slap make person eyes red like this abi na tears ? shocked
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2017
Do the police really investigate cases like this?
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2017
were you the person brutalized??
Julius2214:
I never stole

This is injustice
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by VcStunner(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2017
You all making a joke outta his ordeal haven't met our police on a bad day. Though there are 3 sides of every story.. he has told he's to the best of his ability but the police equally owe us some explanation too!
Point is, until that day you are brutalized for no reason other than being too clean for someone who assumes by your appearance and origin you must have some bad skeleton in your closet, then you will understand the anguish this man is passing through.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2017
ZOO
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Cyrilpac(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2017
jerflakes:

Haba!

Maybe he dey feel like say him be corper, and he dey on the same level with the police
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by niceprof: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Your crime is going to church bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Teadavid23(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Nah shayo joor
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by holyokoto(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Julius2214:
I never stole

This is injustice

tThis story is a LIE! get lost
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Police can never be my friend

1 Like

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by haconjy(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2017
wrestleman:
He smoked weed nobody brutalized him

Meanwhile ftc just few days of joining nairaland officially lala bring snake meat make we celebrate jare

You are right... prepare for a day too when u will cry for help and u will be taken as a joker....

Infact, it will happen to u soon

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2017
hope u ve been released sha, mr FPPRO how are we the best now in africa with this babaric attitude of our policemen?
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Cyrilpac(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2017
jerflakes:

Haba!

YOU may be right
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2017
Report to the appropriate quarter
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by mvem(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:
There is a Cold War against Christians in Nigeria and any self confessed Christian that has not seen that is blind. May God give us the necessary resources to do the needful.
...truth be told, his story is inconclusive and not detailed....there is still something he is not saying

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Hides ‘missing’ Corps Member In Lagos – NYSC / 2016 Batch B Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members Begins Tomorrow(photo) / Nysc Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Date Released ??16th January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.