Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) (24737 Views)

Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) / Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by ebenice(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Beetobee:

Stop spreading dangerous falsehood around. I as a Muslim, categorically state that there is no such thing; it only exists in dubious minds like yours. If there was such rubbish as claimed by you, the late soldier Mani(a Muslim from Katsina State), who was killed by a Christian sergeant while defending innocent civilians, would not have bothered to protect those people and the Church worshippers. Stop your viciousness! And so many other instances. Bottom line is that each individual has his own traits unique to him irrespective of gender, religious affiliation, ethnicity etc.
but notwithstanding such things exist no matter how disguised it seem ..saying there is nothing of such is an act of hypocrisy
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2017
Jonsing Corp member.
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Tonyclems(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
My bro is true u have freedom of speech which I tink u exercised by asking ur offence be read to u but u forgot that in the Nigerian constitution, u re not guaranteed freedom after speech, dat as y u were treated like that. Welcome to my dear country Nigeria
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by OlaSpeaker(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
mosagbo:
I am a living withnes to this incident, Katsina state. Katsina local Government police (SARS) raided a place in katsina around blue house or Gomade a drinking joint, and so many churches are located in that area. No explanation was given by the police before arresting anyone they see, when copers explained with thier identity card shown to them, the police men never listened until those guys were taken to police station. I personally called the Local government Inspector of copers in katsina Local Government Area at around 11:50pm and he came to the police station after twelve, the LI did everything possible for the corpers that were detained to be released failed. Until the following morning when we all went to the station and there were released from police net. Then we discovered Genesis was brutalised by the police. The later on begin to beg him not to take the case further having known the implications.
please help this guy within your capacity not just for him but for others who may be treated and humiliated same way. Just this year alone a male corper brutalized in zamfara a female corper brutalized in Port Harcourt now another in katsina yet NYSC is handicap to all this
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Engr1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
TIDDOLL:

Wetin Diz one dey talk like diz undecided
No b only Cold War, na Korean war undecided

Just imagine.......

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by lordpherow98(m): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
This story get as e be sha
But Immediately I see the guy picture shocked I just believe am
MrGENESIS
Mehn dis guy was the only person I respected so much back then in Auchi Poly
So humble, very nice and had the brain of Einstein
A down to earth Nigga
Selfless Leader
Always conducting classes and tutorials
I nor fit forget the food u dey buy me dah year 4 Mama Rashida restaurant
Baba Ur good deeds too long abeg
It will never be well with the families of those Officers
Blessings upon Blessings bro
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Beetobee:

Stop spreading dangerous falsehood around. I as a Muslim, categorically state that there is no such thing; it only exists in dubious minds like yours. If there was such rubbish as claimed by you, the late soldier Mani(a Muslim from Katsina State), who was killed by a Christian sergeant while defending innocent civilians, would not have bothered to protect those people and the Church worshippers. Stop your viciousness! And so many other instances. Bottom line is that each individual has his own traits unique to him irrespective of gender, religious affiliation, ethnicity etc.

People fail to realize that there are good as well as bad people everywhere. smiley

Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by UmecheMoses(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
wrestleman:
He smoked weed nobody brutalized him

Meanwhile ftc just few days of joining nairaland officially lala bring snake meat make we celebrate jare
I just imagine you in such circumstance... You needn't type poo.
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by chubbyswit(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Are u not part of obs via mani camp? We are in the same batch and stream. You can call the erstwhile state coordinator, john okpo and tell him about it or if you have the no of any of the soldiers you befriended in camp, you can give them a call.
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Julius2214(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
were you the person brutalized??
Not me... My course mate
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nigerian police has a twitter handle for complaints
Julius2214:

Not me... My course mate
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by FunnyDude(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thank God for your life bro.. Even me too was harrased by peace corp in osun last month where i'm serving by just wearing my kaki and urinating in a bushy area.
Scrap the yeye Scheme abeg
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by bezimo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Useless Nigeria police demonstrating how they are more than the worst in the world, even animal police go smell (investigate) before acting..
Shame big shame..to those criminals and rascals in uniform.
The Nigerian police has an ingrained culture of criminal rascality...It's a negative culture thing. Too bad.
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Sirchuka: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
In my opinion, police should be in front line of the force fighting bokoharam, then the army will be behind them so as to use them as bullet shades.
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:
There is a Cold War against Christians in Nigeria and any self confessed Christian that has not seen that is blind. May God give us the necessary resources to do the needful.
Another bigot seen!
Police cant just arreat them without committing any sort of crime.
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
wrestleman:
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Bro e no easy oo

Lots of suplexes and superman punch delivered to each and everyone of them that struggled the ftc with me cool cool
grin
wrestleman:
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Bro e no easy oo

Lots of suplexes and superman punch delivered to each and everyone of them that struggled the ftc with me cool cool
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by haconjy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
wrestleman:
grin grin
Bunch of jokers here

Is it your joke?
Is it your face?

Mr man mind yourself or else snitching into other people's matter will land you into trouble soonest that will make you regret your life

you turn what makes someone cry to joke, your case might be use as joke too when time come....

this is the reason why many still suffer till today because everything in Nigeria is joke....

well to me, I refuse to joke with my future,.... bros, continuing joking
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by wrestleman: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
haconjy:

you turn what makes someone cry to joke, your case might be use as joke too when time come....

this is the reason why many still suffer till today because everything in Nigeria is joke....

well to me, I refuse to joke with my future,.... bros, continuing joking
ehh

Sorry if this post is your future

But itz not my future

Sorry for joking with your future
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by haconjy(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2017
wrestleman:
ehh

Sorry if this post is your future

But itz not my future

Sorry for joking with your future

See reasons....
You are living a jokey life...
am sorry if I have offended u... now I see u don't understand what am insinuating

I quit...
Re: Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) by devlishGINGER(m): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Julius2214:

I no blame u
BRO FIND A GOOD LAWYER... leave the rest to them so far you have pictorial evidence with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Orientation Camp: List Of Things You Must Not Forget To Take With You / Family Hides ‘missing’ Corps Member In Lagos – NYSC / 2016 Batch B Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members Begins Tomorrow(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.