Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku (31315 Views)

There Is Nothing New In This Fabricated Bribery Claim, Jonathan Tells FG / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri / Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by ibkonekt(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Obj baba na baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by hooklover: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2017
I still try to imagine how folks like FFK deceived Jonathan to think obj is irrelevant. That today I still dey vex for FFK for deceiving our brother

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by LazyNairalander(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2017
All this old wacks should (in oshiomhole voice) ''go and die'' already
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by AngelicBeing: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2017
grin

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by mogbeyiteren: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2017
That is correct
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by wristbangle: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2017
adem30:
When we were telling you then, your Potopoto people were deceiving you making your head swell.

Experience is a worst teacher

cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2017
Igbos have been disgraced once more. I rest my case.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Starkid3010(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2017
And So??
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by dotcomnamename: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2017
OBJ haters will not sleep tonight

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by seyigiggle: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2017
atiku is the best bet for pdp.
he is the only dirty hand that can not be arrested.
Lamido and others should go and line up.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by jaheymezz(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2017
I think say Na prince of princes na
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2017
When you are not ashamed of admitting and acknowledged your political allies, that makes you great even more than during your days in office.

God bless GEJ's.

PDP Power To The Peoples

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by juman(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Obasanjo is a leader to his yiigboo people.

grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by kjhova(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2017
"OBJ is Capo Ituti Capi" - GEJ

Atiku didn't know??

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2017
...ignore OBJ at your own peril - GEJ

Wonders shall never end shocked

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by joameh: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2017
Finally Jonathan had wake up from sleep abi.......hmmmmmmmm Oga Jona how market na..... clueless president that empty our country account God punished you.....

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by tashashiel(f): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2017
Forget DAT jor, obasanjo only support whom the masses love

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by maasoap(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2017
Igbos, TAN and other PDP miscreants won't like this.
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by dotcomnamename: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
tashashiel:
Forget DAT jor, obasanjo only support whom the masses love
[/s]

What's this one saying

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by ApexPredator: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2017
sarrki:
This and many more is why Igbos hates the omoluabis

They have never and will never produced a leader like this
I agree. We can't produced a leader lacking basic moral principles to not fornicate with the wife of his son.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by chloedogie(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2017
ShineuEye:
How many local govts did Obasanjo win in his state when he was President?

Why anyone would think that monkeyman is a boss is beyond me.

Boss of monkeys maybe but not humans.

Internet noise makers. People that command your thumb to work on election day are talking, you are here ranting after the mountain shakers have spoken. I keep saying the main guys are not the ones ranting on nairaland. Have a nice day padi mi just leave Greeks to the Greek politics.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by lloyds(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2017
For Atiku to say that he would fight corruption is the funniest statement I have read in a very long decade.

Corruption himself, fighting corruption.
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Bede2u(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2017
sarrki:
Gej was misled by those foolish Igbos miscreants
Hate filled people. This is people i share nationality with... damn
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by billyG(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2017
jonathan must b under d influence of ogogoro to said such rubbish,obj that cannot win in his ward,i want to bilive gej has phd.
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2017
totorimi:
He is only boss to people like Jonathan. His boss-ship ends where can people like Abacha, IBB, Yaradua etc are concerned infact even right now he dare not talk rubbish where bubu is concerned.

You are right. grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Princedapace(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Even Jonathan had to cough it out.

God bless OBJ

I weep.. See how we are praising a failed president like obasanjo..

Him and others like him killed this country. OBJ spent billions of dollars on electricity with nothing to show for it and we are celebrating him..

Nigerians love mediocracy. I spit.
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2017
Boss of bosses in ugliness because that man is just too ugly and has nothing good in him.
But an adage says a leader is the representative of the people.
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by reuben79: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2017
where is ipob?how many of them ar still alive?dey should come out nd come nd defend there hero

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by onesimus4(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Oga Nla
Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2017
joameh:
Finally Jonathan had wake up from sleep abi.......hmmmmmmmm Oga Jona how market na..... clueless president that empty our country account God punished you.....
Look at zombie 101.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by tashashiel(f): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2017
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

What's this one saying
pls I beg you, keep your reply for yourself, leave my comments... Moreover i didn't mentioned ur name

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku by Leez(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2017
sarrki:
Gej was misled by those foolish Igbos miscreants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World / Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project / Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.