Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Full Name Of The Most High God Is Not Yhwh. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Full Name Of The Most High God Is Not Yhwh. (746 Views)

What You Need To Know About Chukwu Okike (most High) And Ekwensu (satan) / God Is Not Happy With The Way Killings Are Happening In Nigeria – Ooni Of Ife / 'God Is The King Of Kings'; Ooni Of Ife Joins Christians For Prayers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Full Name Of The Most High God Is Not Yhwh. by Mulakintanwa(m): 6:10am On Nov 13, 2017
https://houseofmygod..com.ng/2017/11/the-full-name-of-most-high-god-is-not.html

THE FULL NAME OF THE MOST HIGH GOD IS NOT YHWH, BUT YHWH-YHW AND HERE IS THE CORRECT PRONUNCIATION OF THE FULL NAME.

The name with consonant YHWH is interpreted "the existing one" believe to have being coiled from "I am that I am"(אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה‎).

I am that I am, "ehyeh asher ehyeh" in modern hebrew but in the proper yoruba the language of torah we have "ĘHYin a-she-iru ĘHYin" in its modern system of writing.

Eyin, a-she-iru, Eyin (You are, will-be-what, You are)

"ehˈje aˈʃer ehˈje" which is "ęh jęh a-she-iru ęh jęh" in yoruba language, is the common English translation of the response that God used in the Hebrew Bible when Moses asked for his name (Exodus 3:14). "Eh je" could also means "you are'.

Ehyeh/eyin Was thought to be the first person singular imperfect form and is usually translated in English Bibles as "I am" or "I will be", by those who form modern hebrew but it is not. it is the second person plural "you are".

Ehyeh asher ehyeh literally translates as "I Am Who I Am." The ancient Hebrew of Exodus 3:14 Was thought to be lacking compare to modern English, but all that was due to ignorance of English language linguistics.

Considering the following definitions in modern hebrew.

H3069 Modern Hebrew dictionary
Original: יהוה
Transliteration: yehôvih
Phonetic: yeh-ho-vee'
BDB Definition:
Jehovah - used primarily in the combination 'Lord Jehovah'

Origin: a variation of (H3068) [used after (H136), and pronounced by Jews as H430, in order to prevent the repetition of the same sound, since they elsewhere pronounce 03068 as 0136]

Strong's Definition: A variation of H3068 (used after H136, and pronounced by Jews as H430, in order to prevent the repetition of the same sound, since they elsewhere pronounce H3068 as H136): - God.

H3068 Modern Hebrew dictionary
Original: יהוה
Transliteration: yehôvâh
Phonetic: yeh-ho-vaw'
BDB Definition: Jehovah = " the existing One"
the proper name of the one true God
unpronounced except with the vowel pointings of H136
Origin: from H1961
TWOT entry: 484a
Part(s) of speech: Proper Name
Strong's Definition: From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.

The name YHWH translates as "Lord" in all English versions, ELHYM as "God".

For more
https://houseofmygod..com.ng/2017/11/the-full-name-of-most-high-god-is-not.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Full Name Of The Most High God Is Not Yhwh. by Mulakintanwa(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
AUDIO VISUAL PROOF that Yoruba is the language of the ancient Torah is here
https://houseofmygod..com.ng/2017/11/audio-visual-proof-that-ancient-torahs.html verse 5-10 of Gen 1.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Oluwo Of Iwoland Stopped Rain From Falling (video) / Brief History Of Eripa In Osun State / Did People From Your Part Of The Country Shave Before Colonisation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.