Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,195 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Premature Ejaculation - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Premature Ejaculation (1255 Views)

Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Kinky Love / Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Premature Ejaculation / Whatsapp Sex Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Premature Ejaculation by ifyasia(f): 6:17am On Nov 13, 2017
Hi,
My name is Ify-Asia Chiemeziem, I teach sexual issues every Saturday night, on air (Nigeria Info, Abuja) and on social media. And I am proud to say many couples have better sex life due to my teachings and direct help.
My Whatsapp Weekly Mechanics Of Sex seminar comes up every Wednesday night, 9.pm.
This Wednesday, I will be teaching participants, both men and women, what they can do to control or cure premature ejaculation. How to prolong sexual intercourse.
It is a seminar that will change the way you have sex. It will remove frustration from your bedroom. It will empower you sexually because one with knowledge is powerful.
Spread the word, inform your friends and family who need this enlightenment to join the seminar. I am going to be taking out time to thrash this topic. With images, videos and of course words.
You don't have to take transport to anywhere for this seminar, simply log into your WhatsApp and you are in.
For more details contact me via WhatsApp 07083984303.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Valentines Day 2016 Sms Prank, Images , Photos , Wallpapers / Happy Independence Day Whatsapp Status DP 2016 / Happy Yuletide From The Norsemen Kclub International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.