Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With (4500 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? / 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by prodiG(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
liljboy:
6. They avoid sitting on the bed

Many ladies avoid sitting on the bed when they visit men as they feel they are falling into a trap. The bed makes them more cautious and to avoid being tempted or lured into doing something they do not want to do at that moment, they would rather sit on the chair.
Remove all the chairs in your house b4 her arrival and she'll have no option than to sit on the bed cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by hardbody: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
liljboy:
7. They would have a friend with them

Ladies do not like visiting men for the first time alone. They would rather go with one or two friends that would help them break the tension that could be around the place.

Having one or two other girls in the room apart from the main girl visiting would spoil the show for the men. Ladies can be sure nothing would happen then.

This is not a problem, the next visit, your friend will come alone. You'd be fighting from outside.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
ubunja:
the question is Why would a gal visit a guy she doesnt wana sleep with?? to chow his food then escape? to watch TV when a gal asks to visit i tell her if nothing wont happen then she must not bother coming!. is she an Angel who must come to bless my room?i have enough guy friends that visit and nothing happens. all gals know my room is a slaughter house.when they agree to visit they know they are on the menu.
i dont have time to waste on reading signs and her mind.
Lwkm bad guy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by liljboy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
hardbody:

This is not a problem, the next visit, your friend will come alone. You'd be fighting from outside.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Sex Videos Of Her Boyfriend Side Chick Yesterday Online (watch) / Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? / How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.